It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G20 has ended. Conspiracy theorists cry wolf yet again.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
About 7 hours have passed since my last post. Likewise 5 more related articles have been published globally promoting the same 'new world order' agenda:

SNAP ANALYSIS: New world economic order takes shape at G20

Turkish leader urges new global order based on peace, trust

G20 leaders agree to bank reforms in 'new global compact'

A new world order?

...and the longest article title ever...As a new world order emerges from the G20 Summit, will India be able to handle the new responsibility that comes with more power being bestowed on it?

[edit on 27/9/09 by Evasius]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Okay, I found the video I was referring to. I believe this video was actually posted on YouTube by a member here:

A Warning to Patriots Everywhere

At 3:10, he starts talking about the "big thing" that was supposed to have occurred at the G20. He's not specific, but he seems to be implying there is a false flag in the works. He goes into detail at 5:09, saying there will be a HUGE terrorist attack, eclipsing that of 9/11, and that it will be balmed on "patriots" like him.

This guy is the people and views most common on ATS rolled into a single person.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

doing a shotgun news search on google for "new world order" is not convincing at all !

if did a similar google search for "WWIII" you'd think everyone was hunkered down in their bomb shelters.

It's ironic you accuse those that disagree of being brainwashed and at the same time you believe everything you read.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by venividivici]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Besides their deal with making g8 a little brother and g20 the economic force and that they would make a "New Economic World Order" there is maybe not much to see here, mova along...

OP stop being Ignorant, and read their manifest instead.

Best regards

Loke.:.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweatmonicaIdo
The G20 has ended. As a bit of a retrospective, I remember a whole lot of you were predicting that something "big" would happen at the G20. Something extreme, something that would put us on a very dangerous course. Some guy on YouTube even went as far as to say he had "inside" information that something big would indeed occur at the G20. I'm still waiting, folks.

Once again, Conspiracy Theory Nation has been defeated and humiliated.

Anything to say for yourselves?

Yes. You now look like a fool.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
OP, I think you may have missed several terror groups that were investigated and/or broken up just prior to the G20.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by venividivici

doing a shotgun news search on google for "new world order" is not convincing at all !

if did a similar google search for "WWIII" you'd think everyone was hunkered down in their bomb shelters.

It's ironic you accuse those that disagree of being brainwashed and at the same time you believe everything you read.

Well I honestly think you missed the point of my post entirely. What's being reported is what they want you to know, and it is their agenda, like it or not. If you had done a search 2 or 3 weeks prior on 'new world order,' there would have been a dramatically less number of articles from mainstream sources with that in the title or even mentioned. The G20 served as the shifting point from one level of reporting on their agenda to the next level.

For example I just did a simple search on the subject you mentioned, 'WWIII.' I found the following (and I suggest you try this yourself before throwing out untested examples as 'proof'). No articles in the world had that in the title, and the one article that came up first (from CBS) had WWIII mentioned in the comments section separate to the story:

Graham: We're Walking a Road to Armageddon -from CBS. (check the comments, not the actual article).

Retro: Force 21 -for a feakin' game (WWII is mentioned because it's a video game).

So let's try WW3 and see what comes up:

ALSTRYDOMOUS...WW3 or Economic Collapse...9.09 -someone's blog

The CBS article above also came up first. FYI I also tried 'World War Three' and nothing relevant showed up. Below are the links the each search I used. Feel free to search another well-known conspiratorial phrase to see what comes up.

WWIII: news.google.com.au...

WW3: news.google.com.au...

world war three: news.google.com.au...

It's not that I believe everything I read, it's that I'm observant enough to notice what's happening in the world, and when.

[edit on 27/9/09 by Evasius]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Two more articles mentioning a 'new world order,' as you can see, MSM coverage is now trailing off towards a more average amount.

Africa and South America: A new world order confirmed

Vecer Believes Pittsburg Meeting Start of New World Order

The peak we just witnessed in announcing the next step towards global governance is already waning. The shear amount of media coverage including that phrase was extraordinary, and it was centered entirely around the Pittsburgh G20 summit. That was your big explosive event - the fact that a 'New World Order' is no longer a conspiracy theory.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sweatmonicaIdo

The only thing that I think is contraversial here is simply a small group of very wealthy people making decisions that effect hardworking people across the globe. Doesnt that concern you in any way?

I am about 2hrs from pittsburg, Those dirty rich bastards were probably flying over my house in their private jets.

I would like to ask you a question.
Do you think thats it is in American interest for our Pres. to be spending time campaigning for chicago to host the Olympics?

[edit on 28-9-2009 by Mailman]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

A lot of conspiracy 'theorists' run on the same principle that even a broken clock is right twice a day. The big problem they have though is they're betting on 13 coming after 12 on the clock face.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
yet again, that phrase has never ceased to amaze me.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

What the hell is going on in Ricky Rambo Schroder's video? There's a piercing noise coming through every now and then and then his lighting starts cycling? Is he playing a joke on everyone or what? Or is that a new psyweapon lol!

[edit on 28-9-2009 by Atlantican]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Mailman

Let's not be hard on what we call rich. They are NOTHING compared to the REAL rich. The real rich got more money than you could write long form on a check, in tiny handwriting. Those are the ones that own the G20 attendees.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join