It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G20 has ended. Conspiracy theorists cry wolf yet again.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
The G20 has ended. As a bit of a retrospective, I remember a whole lot of you were predicting that something "big" would happen at the G20. Something extreme, something that would put us on a very dangerous course. Some guy on YouTube even went as far as to say he had "inside" information that something big would indeed occur at the G20. I'm still waiting, folks.

Once again, Conspiracy Theory Nation has been defeated and humiliated.

Anything to say for yourselves?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Do you honestly think they are just going to come out and tell you as they drive away? G.D. Secondly, have you paid attention to any of the videos posted here recently?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Thirdly, I'm not one of those that said anything was going to happen. Just for the record

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Thank you! Thank You! Thank You, for saying what needed to be said on this one...

I hope the dude in the You Tube video feels a total flaming fundement!

I didn't swallow one syllable that he was spewing.
He certainly has lived up to his assigned "CHICKEN LITTLE" nom de plume!

"Lets move people, Nothing more to see here!"

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sweatmonicaIdo

Really?

That's all you have to say about the events of the g20 meeting?

Okay...

Maybe you should pay a bit more attention. Conspiracies abound.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

On a conspiracy website, even.

[edit on 26/9/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Did you think that the speakers at the G-20 would just finish their speeches and run out of the door with a machete, hacking and chopping away at the crowds?

These are the people who make policies concerning the world's economy and population. They would never cause something horrific to happen in the same town they are staying in. Too much risk of personal injury. The policies they have secretly set and the course that the world will now take will be revealed slowly, when they have their own families protected. Who knows how much longer before the SHTF?!

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I only saw a couple people predicting something would happen at the G-20, contrary to "a whole lot of you", as in your statement.

Perhaps you could summarize, and add a "whole lot" of examples. How many is that anyway?

You do realize that over 10,000 people have logged into ATS in the last 30 days, don't you?

Perhaps you could get into the anti-prediction business. I bet you could create several "look at me", or "I told you so" threads per day, and firmly pat yourself on the back for hours on end.

edit to add: I'd hold my tongue, but yesterday I bit it during the G-20 while eating a snickers, and it bled real bad. It could still get infected, and I could DIE!

[edit on 26-9-2009 by lernmore]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Some people enjoy being wrong all their life, until that one moment in time they are finally right.

They live for it.

Not just people here, but all over.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
You obviously missed Obama's speech about officially starting the New World Order as well as the unusually high security, I mean, have you seen YouTube or just think it was regular crowd control officers at a regular event? Nope.

See the escalation for what it truly is. See that threshold rise?

Layers folks, layers. Look beyond the initial layer or 2 and see things for what they are.

Weed out all the junk so you can see the gold, because you're gonna be needing that gold shortly.

Oh, yeah, and if you have a silver lining, keep it, you're gonna be needing that, too.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I guess POTUS working to devalue the dollar to "toilet paper" is nothing.

Giving in to the rest of the world, kissing a##, and kow-towing to other leaders is nothing.

Try buying bread next month with only a "c"-note.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The G20 was just another cog in their machine.

NWO isn't an overnight task, or it would've been done already. And the size of it, so incomprehensibly enormous on a WORLDWIDE scale, not just America, is where short-sighted, small-minded, obtuse people fall short of realizing it.

But it's nice to know there aren't just conspiracy theorists on a conspiracy website; there's also a whole other group of ...... unknowns.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
With all due respect to the original poster, you will never win this debate. If nobody can produce evidence that G20 leaders made a huge policy decision, conspiracy theorists will just say that the G20 leaders are keeping all their plans a secret.

Conspiracy theorists will often plead with others to have an open mind, yet they can be some of the most closed minded people. There are some conspiracy theorists who were convinced well before the summit started that the G20 leaders were going to hatch some nefarious secret plot at the conference, and there is no evidence whatsoever that you can show them that will convince them otherwise.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweatmonicaIdo

Excellent.

You are a fantastic hindsight prognosticator.

I am in absolute awe of your ability to state the obvious.

Was that the entire purpose of this thread?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

The whole purpose of this thread is for the OP to feel good about himself and perhaps have meltdown about how unhealthy this site is.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

If police shock troops attacking unarmed American citizens and denying them their rights to a peaceful demonstration weren't big enough for you, who are you to say that the big event hasn't happened....behind closed doors...amongst the secrecy of the money changers and the politicos?

The ones who were plotting for three days behind closed doors?

Think they were talking about the season ending to Greys Anatomy the entire time? They are a veritible who's who of globalist scum, do you honestly think they would tell you if they had decided to nuke the entire planet?

What you choose to ignore will come back to bite you, and what you dont know could fill a football stadium.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

As Mister Miyagi would say, "after! after!"

I expected the general malaise, I do expect fireworks in the coming weeks. So put that in your fire-hose and squirt it.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Just wait, they aren't going to play their hand yet.

Its a patient mans game, wait about 20 years and their theories will be proven correct.

If it doesn't happen in 20 years then wait 20 more.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints

Originally posted by sweatmonicaIdo

Excellent.

You are a fantastic hindsight prognosticator.

I am in absolute awe of your ability to state the obvious.

Was that the entire purpose of this thread?

Perhaps you could look at his OP as a sort of public service announcement (PSA). Ya know, just to remind everybody here that not all of us are gullible.

balance my friend balance

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I'm not really sure what your point is. Did you expect something to get blown up, a false flag, WW3, or what? The absence of those events does not negate the fact that, as a direct result of the G20 summit, the world is one step closer to being ruled under one dominating government.

Is your proof the fact that nothing happened 'that you were aware of'? Well I have proof that a shift in global affairs did occur, and you should be well aware of it. The media is in fact promoting, if not embracing the new world order agenda.

Here are a just few relevant headlines from September 22-27:

G20 Advances New World Order, Media Admit

'New World Order' Emerging At G-20 Summit

The new world order is full of eastern promise

Emergence Of G-20 Signals New World Order

Emerging markets wrest bigger role in new world order

Chavez, Gaddafi seek new world order

Kevin Rudd's G20 force shifts world order

Changing power structure shapes a new world order

Brazil after new world order in economy

New World Order: Obama to Widen G-20's Role

Obama Dreams of a G-20 New World Order

Turkish prime minister talks of a new world order

Obama sets stage for 'new world order'

Community Organizing the World

Quick fix or start of a new world order?

Video: Obama charts new world order

The fact that you didn't notice this shift in global affairs just proves to me once again why the powers that be are so damned successful in bringing about a one world government - no one notices, no one even seems to care, and people are freakin' ok with it. I'll never understand that. Read a paper. Do a simple google 'news' search. Their plans are on show for everyone.

You've heard it before, and I'll say it again, do us all a favor and wake up.

[edit on 27/9/09 by Evasius]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Yes, what you said. Ditto. I agree. Valid points. And, yes, from Japan...

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join