It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor admits he will not vaccinate his children

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SheeplFlavoredAgain

OMG sweetheart. I am so feeling for you right now. That is just awful. I can only say this : Do not fight with your Hubby over this sweetz. At the very front of your mind. Keep in clear view who is to blame for this. It isn't your Husbands fault.
So what if he may have been wrong. he gets no blame. But! Stand your ground from now on.
Maybe he needs to look at this thread.
edit on 6-1-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

No one should ever bring kids into the world, thats the first thing you should do. But if you do, your fooked, as someone somewhere will want to do them harm, and that is more true today.

That's pretty damn calus of you Andy. WTF is wrong with you?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I feel for anyone with kids.
Don't just reference sites like this - which by their nature are going to be anti vaccine. Try to get a rounded picture.
It's easy to find doctors on either side of the fence. It's easy to find dire tales of reactions. That said I do believe that vaccines have overall reduced mortality. But do you risk being party of the 'collateral damage?' Or by not vaccinating, are you placing your child at risk?
I honestly don't think there is a plan to depopulate by vaccination. There are easier ways... Money is more likely to be a motive.
Just do your research then go by how you feel. That's all anyone can do.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10
I feel for anyone with kids.
Don't just reference sites like this - which by their nature are going to be anti vaccine. Try to get a rounded picture.
It's easy to find doctors on either side of the fence. It's easy to find dire tales of reactions. That said I do believe that vaccines have overall reduced mortality. But do you risk being party of the 'collateral damage?' Or by not vaccinating, are you placing your child at risk?
I honestly don't think there is a plan to depopulate by vaccination. There are easier ways... Money is more likely to be a motive.
Just do your research then go by how you feel. That's all anyone can do.

I disagree absolutly. If juist one doctor was saying this, that would be of major concern to me. The fact that there
is a great percentage of doctors, in agreement, is of more than just concern . It's evidence.
edit on 6-1-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by SheeplFlavoredAgain

No one should ever bring kids into the world, thats the first thing you should do. But if you do, your fooked, as someone somewhere will want to do them harm, and that is more true today.

Just never give kids vaccines.
Oh great NOW you tell me....the part about not having kids that is.

The choice to vaccinate is a very difficult one. My one grandfather suffered greatly with polio and was very pro vaccination for that reason. I was fully vaccinated as a child as per state and county mandate and never knowingly suffered ill effects. With the swine flu vacs there just wasn't enough time really to think it over. My husband's friend's spouse is a teacher and regaled him with horror stories of her students coming down with it and it sounded horrible. We were actually at the pediatrician for a check up and not a "swine flu" vax at all because at that time it was reported none were available anyway. The doc sprang it on us that he had a supply of it and recommended it. We did discuss risks but the doctor felt they were negligible given my daughter never having a vax reaction before. The doctor ended up vaccinating all of us due to my sometimes babysitting other small kids. It was one of those things where we hadn't had enough info beforehand and even after, we still don't really know. I am still not sure it is necessarily harmful adjuvants or anything truly sinister in the vaccine that has resulted in my daughter's and husband's apparent chronic illness or if it's just a matter of "don't squirt live germs up your nose, dumbazz". I don't know that I'd necessarily advise against the injected version of the vaccine based off our results with the mist form of it. So much is not known and there is too much conjecture both pro and con, in my truly humbled opinion. I don't envy any parent this decision. I thought I'd post my experience just in case this is truly a side effect of nasal mist vaccines in general. Just putting the info out there, even if it means my choices get judged severely by dedicated anti vax people. Thanks to everyone who voiced support and concern here and via u2u.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
going with the flow will just make you another one of those enslaved poor saps who thinks the government actually cares about you....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join