It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor admits he will not vaccinate his children

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

Since my sister is a nurse and works with respiratory patients (mostly patients on ventilators), she may be required to get the vaccine. She has already said that she'll quit her job before she'll get it. This is a girl who basically goes with the flow when it comes to EVERYTHING in life. She doesn't believe in conspiracy theories... doesn't even get excited about a whole lot. But she's dead set against this. It wont surprise me at all if she ends up just walking off the job because of this

good for her. if enough people in that industry stick together, that could be where the whole plan(if there is one ) simply fails out of the gate. i bet her eyes are beginning to open, and if it gets to that point.
she will be wide awake after that. i'd say it would be far better to be out of work till this all blows over, rather than to end up injured or worse, because of something you knew was wrong in the first place. again good for her and God bless you both.

also it seems very odd to me that someone would be fired, unless thier running out of masks.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by randyvs]

[edit on 27-9-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
swine flu doesnt kill even pigs ... really guys .. AHHAHA LOL

swine flu is a psi weapon ... its not to affect your body, ... its a weapon to affect your mind ...

I know its hard to get 2 + 2 ... but, try harder and u will open your eyes

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I am curious to know the opinions of those with CHRONIC diseases that could get SERIOUS, even FATAL complications from the h1n1 flu are on the h1n1 vaccine.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by searching4thetruth

I am curious to know the opinions of those with CHRONIC diseases that could get SERIOUS, even FATAL complications from the h1n1 flu are on the h1n1 vaccine

now there's a question worth trying to answer. i'm doing nothing right now, so i'll dig a little. be back in a while.

here ya go pal. scroll down.
above top secret

[edit on 27-9-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
hi im a new member to ATS, but have been visiting the website for some time.

I felt i also had to have my say as i was suprised myself when we called a doctor to our house as our child had swine flu symptoms, luckily it is a mild viral infection. I then asked the doctor if she was going to take the vacine, her reply was never !!, and her collegues where not going to take it, she said the usuall stuff like i cannot tell you what to do but just take a look at the ingriediants and past use of vacines created in this way. I was quite shocked. This has definately opened our eyes to how our governments treat us, she said before she left wait a year and youll know if you made the right decision

[edit on 27-9-2009 by Jonbow]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Has anyone ever thought that maybe "they" are deliberately spreading all this info about the vaccine so that the population is divided in two: those who believe what the gov says and will get the vaccine and be cured, and those who know the gov are evil liars and will refuse the vaccine and die.

Then "they" have just got rid of everyone who knows the truth.

Just a thought

Over and out
Twisted-Inside-Out

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Well I don't like how any of this is being handled. Its all to fishy to me. My kids won't be taking it.

Keeper

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Twisted-Inside-Out

I have thought this to be the case for a long time now. A mass pandemic of some kind accompanied with mass vaccinations has been apparent to me since I started to research the whole nwo stuff about 15 years ago.

One has to ask themselves why all of these websites with so much information are "allowed" to remain online for so long. So many other websites go down with no further explanation. People will automatically (in most cases) hunt for more information about whatever it is they are researching. Most people at first will deny any truth to these theories at first glance, but then come around slowly to accept the information in all of these sites as truth or parts of the truth eventually the more of it they see.

So we have a pandemic being played up as a big and bad global killer when many people are realizing different. The use of this virus is to me in many ways being used to get some pieces of legislation passed that would otherwise have not, such as in the case of Massachusetts recently. To divide the people with this amount of information about not only the swine flu vaccinations, but with every other topic under the sun, as I have come to understand over the years, is exactly for that purpose. People who resist this swine flu vaccine in large numbers will be essentially weeded out. Those who simply follow along and trust the mainstream medical community, and what their govt's are telling them will be left alone, but also be effected by all of this in the long run, either physically, mentally or both. Something many of the populace will not be able to fathom until they are actually put into that situation when the time comes. For those that have been watching and waiting for this to come along, like me, honestly cannot believe there is soo much controversy about it now. Part of me always asks "Hasn't everybody been paying attention to what's been going on around here?" Even though I know it's not true, not everybody has, so we have the controversy now. People will not believe the TPTB are trying to downsize the country by any means they can until it affects them on a personal level, and that's just the way it is. In my opinion, the weeding process is shortly to begin and will continue for quite some time.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

I love that website, always good for a chuckle!!

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
My kids Pediatrician agrees with me. The Hype and the Numbers just do not add up. He was saying that he is going to get it because he is at high risk. I voiced my concerns and he told me that he is always weary about new drugs and new vaccines, because they are never tested by time and their are already drugs and equivalents in the system that have been proven safe already. He said it has been extensively tested, but not by time. So... He pretty much cringes at it being given to children especially, since they are more vulnerable to problems in their bodies.

I do not want my children getting this. Something is really screwed up about this whole thing. The hype of something that isnt a real threat, a new vaccine...sounds like $$$

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I've been skeptical about the vaccine, and this just makes me more unsure about the vaccine itself. I'd really be not sure how to react when the word comes that it becomes required and forced. Thanks for the video.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I think what really surprised the reporter was ‘Wow this guy might have told the truth!” Then the question comes up in how much money Fox will loose in drug advertisement dollars after they broadcasted this segment?

Because let’s face reality here, what’s really more important to TPTB, money or people’s health?

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
He should go one step further and not vaccinate himself. or anyone else!

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Did you guys notice the headline at the bottom while he was cutting up the vaccine?

"Dr Frieden very confident in the safety of the H1N1 vaccine."

haha FOX will be FOX i suppose

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
This is hardly stunning... you are going to have people (including doctors, scientists, you name it), go both ways. There is a LONG KNOWN list of possible symptoms associated with vaccines. Typically the chance to get an ill effect by virtue of the vaccine is quite low. During our last largest vaccination effort, it was 1 in 100,000.

So the question becomes: Is the risk of swine flu greater than the 1 in 100,000 chance of receiving an ill side effect from the vaccine?

For most who are healthy, with the flu in its current condition, the answer is probably no.

However, for those with children or who themselves are at higher risk, the answer may well be yes. This has a higher mortality rate among those with existing conditions than previous flu viruses, so you may decide the risk is much greater to get the swine flu.

I still don't get why this is confusing to some folks. Of course, if you are on the side of the fence that believes the NWO put some super-secret deadly agent in it to thin the population, that's a horse of another color.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by randyvs

your attitude if it dosn't change isn't welcome on my thread.

All opinions an viewpoints are welcome on any thread on ats, let the mods decide who and who isnt welcome based on TnC.

remember this thread doesnt belong to you, it belongs to ATS

[edit on 27-9-2009 by phi1618]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Just an observation..this doctor is a virology expert, so he is more knowledgeable than most other doctors. Most doctors just follow whatever mandates protocols and suggestions come down the 'pike'. There is way to much 'god' status imposed on doctors just because of their titles. Believe me (after 20 years as a paramedic), not all doctors are equal.

Its true that you will find experts on both sides of the fence with this, but just the fact that there are PLENTY saying the same thing as this doctor, and the fact that they are FORCING the H1N1 vaccine on health care workers (in NY at least for now, maybe others), is enough to give me pause.

Conspiracy or not, we are treading very dangerous grounds here.

edit to clarify meaning: more knowledgeable on the topic of viruses than most other doctors.

[edit on 9/27/2009 by toepick]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
SnF OP and thanks for this video. In England we don't have Fox news to have updates such as this!!!!! Here the BBC keeps plugging that soon we will have enough to give everyone a shot..... This is a good link to email my English friends to give it a miss.... Thanks again.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Just reading a few threads here, and well I'm not sure what to do. I'm in the military and have been for 17yrs. now. I have had every vaccine known to man and I don't feel any better than day one or worse. This H1n1 vaccine though is a real thinker. If they start giving us the vaccine on base and I refuse, there goes my career, my retirement. Someone help me out here.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Im more apt to align with the position that this was put together to make $$$ and less likely to believe that it is a population thinning plot. Either way, it still is a dangerous game, either way.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join