It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor admits he will not vaccinate his children

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
an expert on infectious deseases.

He would prefer the swine flu over the seasonal flu.
I can,t say it enough. they need to pack this crap up and incinerate all of it.
also a lot of Q&A right here.
above top secret
above top secret

[edit on 27-9-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I'm pretty floored right now that they aired this, let alone on Fox!! Thanks for the post! You just validated my every concern.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Good for him for speaking out.
For saying no.
Fox? Weird.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by KaginD

Thanks for the post

more than welcome D

spinkyboo

Fox? Weird

me too ,i hear ya, could n't believe it myself .almost like he caught them off guard,the way the anchor jumped on his statement with, "i have had three doctors in three days".

[edit on 26-9-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Congrats to the doctor, atleast we know from a professional point of view it is actually not safe. Also did you guys notice the reporters reaction when the doctor said it wasn't safe
He seemed stunned haha

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
AS I had stated earlier in another post, a doctor today told me she would not at all consider any flu vaccine.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Well, to be fair, you can find a doctor who'll say whatever you want to hear - you might have to interview hundreds of doctors...

I'm just playing devil's advocate. My own opinion on the vaccine is that it's not safe, and I wouldn't take it myself, let alone give it to my child.

Still, just because a doctor says it, doesn't make it true. That's pretty flawed logic. In my personal experience, doctors are batting about .250 - hardly a stunning record (life and death demands a better average than baseball).

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

Also did you guys notice the reporters reaction when the doctor said it wasn't safe He seemed stunned haha
you know the whole thing just looks more ridiculous all the time.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Hopefully my "Fox is the word of God" family will listen tome now.
S&F

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Has anyone seen the pics on the web called "People of Walmart"... it would be no wonder why there is a plan to thin out the population.. jus sayin H1N1.Ha hA

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by WyrdeOne

Still, just because a doctor says it, doesn't make it true. That's pretty flawed logic. In my personal experience, doctors are batting about .250 - hardly a stunning record (life and death demands a better average than baseball
although i do agree with what you say. the fact that doctors and experts alike disagree by one hundred and eighty degrees says a lot for what i believe they actually want to accomplish with this vaccine, considering the hoopla. copy?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Has anyone seen the pics on the web called "People of Walmart"... it would be no wonder why there is a plan to thin out the population.. jus sayin H1N1.Ha hA

well i can tell you that i've seen examples of that way of thinking daily.
sure there are alot of uninteligents out there.
i suggest you use your intel to consider why they might be that way.
also, everyone born has a right to a happy life.
your attitude if it dosn't change isn't welcome on my thread.

calstorm

Hopefully my "Fox is the word of God" family will listen tome now.

i hope so to cal.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Thank you.

A lot of students have been sick lately at my children's school...symptoms similar to the symptoms that were listed in the video...but what I think, since most everyone recovers just fine is that many of these cases *maybe* could be H1N1 (H1N1 cases were reported here), in a reduced form, and since most everyone is ok, they're not heading to the docs or ERs and so nothing can be confirmed...but it's just like a cold with a cough and mild fever...so what's the big deal??

Anyone seeing this too? Anyone think my speculation possible?

And what sort of lab test confirms H1N1? Blood test? Urine test? And how long an incubation period in the petri dish (if that's how it's done) before positive H1N1 results?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

My sister is a nurse and was speaking to a doctor she works with a few nights ago. He basically said DO NOT get the vaccine. His main concern is that it has just been "thrown together" (his words) and has in no way, shape or form been proven safe. He said that he wouldn't allow his children to get it and advised her not to let her children get it either.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Astarfaraway

A lot of students have been sick lately at my children's school...symptoms similar to the symptoms that were listed in the video...but what I think, since most everyone recovers just fine is that many of these cases *maybe* could be H1N1 (H1N1 cases were reported here), in a reduced form, and since most everyone is ok, they're not heading to the docs or ERs and so nothing can be confirmed...but it's just like a cold with a cough and mild fever...so what's the big deal??

this is all i've been hearing and reading and believe me that's alot.
you come down w/ it, you get over it.
far less to risk then some concoction of snake oil squeezed in your arm. i don't have the answers for the professional questions you ask, i'm sure they are obtainable somewhere.

gemineye

My sister is a nurse and was speaking to a doctor she works with a few nights ago. He basically said DO NOT get the vaccine. His main concern is that it has just been "thrown together" (his words) and has in no way, shape or form been proven safe. He said that he wouldn't allow his children to get it and advised her not to let her children get it either.

you see this is the thing for where mod was trying to be fair w/ a baseball
avg. although i love baseball, one doctor who is not a quack, saying not to take this stuff. for me carrys the weight of thirty who are saying to get it.
i would bet that the one who is saying not. has done a tremendous amount of research compared to the other thirty who most likely are going with what has been recomended by who the hell really knows.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
This is my concern, has been all along. Everything else (every conspiracy aside) I wouldn't get the vaccine for this exact reason.

Originally posted by gemineye
reply to post by randyvs

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Like the guy said, "It looks like the virus burnt itself out". It got weaker and is no more dangerous then seasonal flu to a healthy individual. The only way I would even consider a vaccine is if a virus turn into a serious killer. I also noticed the doctor started mentioning large amounts of adjuvants in the vaccine which is used to stimulate the immune systems response only to be interrupted with the preservative thermarasol (sp). Those adjuvants could be what is triggering autoimmune diseases in people.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
i don't have the answers for the professional questions you ask, i'm sure they are obtainable somewhere

No, that's fine. You don't need to answer them. I was mostly directing my questions at any readers of this thread knowledgeable in that area.

But thank you again for posting this video. Very informative and eye-opening.

Also gemineye, that's good to hear too, that the doctor your sister knows is advising against it. There has to be many more docs aware of this too.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by cloakndagger

Like the guy said, "It looks like the virus burnt itself out". It got weaker and is no more dangerous then seasonal flu to a healthy individual. The only way I would even consider a vaccine is if a virus turn into a serious killer. I also noticed the doctor started mentioning large amounts of adjuvants in the vaccine which is used to stimulate the immune systems response only to be interrupted with the preservative thermarasol (sp). Those adjuvants could be what is triggering autoimmune diseases in people.
i'd say that's one hell of a point. you come up with that by yourself?

are you in medicine? or are you in school? respectfully.
although i heard what he said, i know i would not have come up w/ that.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Since my sister is a nurse and works with respiratory patients (mostly patients on ventilators), she may be required to get the vaccine. She has already said that she'll quit her job before she'll get it. This is a girl who basically goes with the flow when it comes to EVERYTHING in life. She doesn't believe in conspiracy theories... doesn't even get excited about a whole lot. But she's dead set against this. It wont surprise me at all if she ends up just walking off the job because of this.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join