It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dear earth, i can prove i'm not human. thus, you are not alone.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by soul of integrity

god in the simplest
god in the most abstract
god in the omega
god of gods of gods

said to michael:
retired [mirror] beriter = be riter = be writer = be righter

i answer the call

i dissobey all that is god to arrive
i do battle with bugs' dark hive

priest = prest

battle!

prest
p r E s + [mirror] + s 3 r Q

battle!

pres+ [mirror] + serp

priest added serp to ant
deception of:
serp + ant = serpant

sir, are you wearing pants?
sir, pants?
sirpants?
serpants
serpants
serpants
serpants

?

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
who will join me to link the alpha and the omega? biblebookdeadthisliving

i am just a silly odd man, in the nude and armed only with my truth.

my truth? i had to adopt all i knew from all the people i knew, for they are the only one's i had to hear feedback from about myself. i saw all i could and decided i had seen enough to go looking for all the answers any god may want or need. but for me, just a silly odd man in the nude armed only with his truth, the answer i seek is:

"what is the opposite to love, so i may name and confront my peoples' opponent"

bible book dead, this one living

so one set out to identify the enemy of love.

the silly odd man in the nude confronted many masks of truth, and absorbed them all by acknowledging them, recognizing them, accepting them for what they were, and choosing to love them for what they were.

his approach was simple. he was just a silly odd man, in the nude, armed only with his truth, which was his weapon of choice, but his people had taught him everything he knew, and it was good enough for him. so, he approached each and everyone of the masks of truth, and behind many masks he found even more masks. he was always tired, but kept going because the proving the masks were masks was empowering for him.

his approach was a flawless one.

he approached all as the silly odd man he was, and he did it in the nude with only his truth with him. he would say to them all: Be Not Afraid, please, i beg you, do not fear me. i mean you no harm. i only wish for you to judge my truth and see if it is compatible with yours, i will not judge you or yours, but wish that you would judge my truth, as your opinion is important for me on my way to the truth of what the opposite of love is. they all had the same requests, and would only stop fearing for a moment if i promised to:

1) acknowledge them how they are.
2) recognize them for what they were.
3) accept them for who they are.
4) love them for what they are.

and i did promise, but asked they only tell me their truth, or they could not join me if they wanted to. i explained all my truth to them and told them that they can only join me if they do not lie to me, and do not fear me, or fear losing me. and i made many friends.

and i adopted their truths as mine, as i saw they were true from their perspectives, and they had not lied to me.

i am naked before you and armed only with words of truth, my truth and yours. please judge it accordingly, and see if it is compatible with your truth, this is all i ask. if you feel at any time i am lying, attempting to lie, have lied, will lie, or will ever or have ever had the intentions to lie or decieve you, please leave my journey to me, i will understand fully. if i have lied to you up to this point, or have attempted to decieve you, please, i beg of you, read no further.

i say this to you now, i am just a silly odd man who is here in the nude with just truth and my words of truth. do not be afraid, but i must know the truth, for it compells me to do so.

will you join me for awhile? your input is valued here, always.

if you lag behind a little, speak up and ask the question you wish, i may already have the answer for you.

i am proceeding, if you feel you know me, please come along, you are most certainly welcome here with me.

so the silly odd man continued to comprehend more truth from people .. . ..

and the silly odd man stopped as he neared the one called "hate". rumor has it that this is the one who is the opposite of love, and possibly the enemy of love.

and the silly odd man stopped to pray to his god for whatever he may need to face the epitome of "hate". and the silly odd man had a companion who had joined him from one of the earlier confrontations. this one that spoke up was call "lonely". the silly odd man had come to know this one was a mask that people wore to hide their first "fear". and "lonely" spoke to the silly odd man and said:

"why would you pray to god to help you, for surely if there is one it would already be within you, right?"

the silly odd man replied: "yes, but i am not sure if the god of truth hears me all the time, so i stop to pray when i feel the need to do so"

lonely spoke again: "which god do you choose to pray to?"

the silly odd man replied: "i have found truth in all of them, which is why we press forward towards hate."

and the silly odd man said:
"come if you wish, but come as nude as i am now, do not be afraid of this one, as he thrives upon fear, i know already this is true. come as i do, and let me do the talking for you, for a time at least. i will approach first, as i sense some of you are fearing. the ones not being afraid stay here and comfort those who are. i shall approach hate, alone, in the nude. stay here on this ridge and look down and watch, and listen to what takes place, so that if i do not make it, you will learn from my mistakes."

and hate saw the silly odd man in the nude approaching.

and the silly odd man spoke:
"be not afraid. i am just a silly odd man in the nude, i have no ill will towards you, and pose no threat to you or that which you love. i approach you now in the nude with only my truth, which i have adopted from all that i know, to present it to you so that you might compare it to your truth and see if they are compatible. be not afraid. will you hear my words of truth and judge them accordingly against your truth?"

hate spoke:
" you approach me like this in the nude with nothing but your truth and ask me to judge you and your truth? you silly odd man, i have far too much to do and think about you silly odd man. i will call you "som" as an acrynym so that i need not remember all of this, as i already know everything else. but you must promise me somethings, and i will do the same for you, deal?"

the silly odd man spoke:
"ok, my name is "som" which is short for "silly odd man", however i will not promise to make a deal until you tell me what it is you desire me to do."

hate spoke:
"som, if you will acknowledge me for what i am, if you will recognize me for who i am, if you will accept me for who i am, and if you will love me for who i am, i will promise you the same things"

som replied:
"of course i will do these things for you, as i have all others before i met you, i promise you. now here is my truth, and here is my question:
What is the opposite of love, so i may name it and confront the opposite to love?"

hate screamed:
"you have not met any before me. i am the opposite of love, and i am the alpha!"

and som gathered his thoughts and replied gently and slowly, so hate would not miss any of it, nor be scared for just one moment:

"but, i can not hate without first being afraid of losing something i love. so how could you be the opposite of love? first i must fear, then i wear you. you are a liar and your truth you did not give, how could one such as yourself be the alpha, when fear stands between you and love? you are not love's opposite, but you are love's enemy. step aside and let me and my companions pass!"

hate spoke:
"huh, you have a wisdom. i will let you pass, but your companions may not accompany you."

som the silly odd man in the nude said:
"why am i alowed to pass, but all of them may not?"

hate replied:
" i remember now, one at a time, and my bosses' bosse's boss so ordered me, all three at the same time. so you know, be very kind "sniff" and gentle to the next one you may find. i am the one who protects my creators from harm or fear's masks. forgive me, but this is what i do. i hate, hating, hatingfully any that shall come to me with more than their truth and their love for the truth, do you understand? i yield to you, but you shall keep your promises to me"

and som spoke: "i will approach the next one as i have approached you and all the others, so that i may compare our truths to see if they are compatible."

hate spoke: "please don't forget me, just don't hate me, and i won't hate you, and approach me the same way if you ever come this way, for i may not remember you."

and som said smiling: "i thank you for your time, hate. i am glad i have gotten to meet you, i acknowledge you, i recognize you, i accept you for who you really are, and i love you. i thank you again for your time."

and som continued towards "fear" to see if it was som was seeking, was fear the opposite of love?

to be continued . . .. . . . .. . .

questions?

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

you just asked yourself if you were wearing pants. look at who you were responding to.

what do you know about pants?
not laughing at you, just laughing at the question i just asked you. let's compare notes about sir pants. this should be interesting. but avoid any president stuff.

apophis! king nothing.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by undo]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
facing the epitome of fears

and so the silly odd man that "hate" had named "som" walked a little further and approached fear, and stopped about about 40 paces from fear and said:

"i am just a silly odd man in the nude armed only with my truth which i have adopted from all i know to present it to you so that we may see if it is compatible with your truth. be not afraid of me, please, i beg you, fear me not for there is no reason for you to fear me.

my dearest fear: fear not for a moment, i am in the nude before you with only the truth and my words of truth for you to judge as true or false. i acknowledge you, i recognize you, i accept you for who and what you are, and i love you. fear not for a moment, just a moment, please i beg of you judge my truth and share with me your truth. i am just a silly odd man named "som" by the one who preceded you.

my dearest love of fear: fear not for a moment, i am in the nude before you with only the truth and my words of truth for you to judge as true or false. i acknowledge you, i recognize you, i accept you for who and what you are, and i love you. fear not for a moment, just a moment, please i beg of you judge my truth and share with me your truth. i am just a silly odd man named "som" by the one who preceded you.

my dearest truth of fear: fear not for a moment, i am in the nude before you with only the truth and my words of truth for you to judge as true or false. i acknowledge you, i recognize you, i accept you for who and what you are, and i love you. fear not for a moment, just a moment, please i beg of you judge my truth and share with me your truth. i am just a silly odd man named "som" by the one who preceded you."

and fear spoke: "that was quick, you look a lot better. i had pity and felt sorry for you before when you past which is why i hid from you. i also hid from you because "look i fear" and it is what i do. but the one you say came before me did not come before me, hate came after me. it was what i created that would acknowledge me and accept me for who i am, and protect me from any and all harm. i am curious how did you come to conquer hate last time you got by? the battle must have been fierce, you were in very bad shape and all bloody."

som replied: "you are mistaken, i have never come this way before. i come to you now to present to you the total of all i know, so you may compare it to your truths and judge my truths as true or false. hear, here are my truths, which are the truths of my peoples and all i know of them and myself, i am here in the nude, moving slowly and gently so you will not fear me for just 1 moment. i som give you all i know, what do you make of it?"

fear not fearing replied:
wow, that is alot of stuff. i am not the one to judge your truth, i do not know what this thing you speak of is. this thing you call "love" i do not know, and i do not know if i am it's opposite or not, fogive me, please, i do not have what it is you seek."

som sat down and proceeded to explain what love was as best as som could and spoke these words:
"love is the greatest thing as far as i can tell, given all i know. it is eternally acknowleging, eternally recognizing, eternally accepting of everything that is flawed, it is forever sharing, it is forever healing, it is forever sheltering, it is forever protecting, it is forever teaching, it is forever aiding, it is forever servicing everything and everyone in one way or another, and it is eternally for everyone to share with whomever they choose to do so with." and the silly odd man spent a very long time explaining to "fear" what "love" is and how "som" had come to know it through people and religions and all of it he had ever heard. and finally som stated his truth: "i honestly thought you were the opposite of love, because i knew it was not hate or any other masks "fear" wears to hide itself. but everything i know tells me you speak honestly to me now your truth, my dearest fear. fear not for a moment and join me to go and share our truths with "love" to see if love would know it's opposite, for surely love would know what the opposite of love is and would have already identified it's opponent throughout existance. fear, don't you think so as well?

fear not fearing spoke: "are you sure love would acknowledge me, recognize me, accept me, and do all the other stuff on your list of attributes you assigned to it? i ask this because i do not know of love and am not sure if i would be a worthy to recieve all those gifts, "look i fear" is all i know that i do.

som spoke: "what reason do i have to present you with truth that would not be compatible with you? love will love you because that is what love does, i promise you this. you fear, hate hated, but hate hated only those who were fearful as they would not be allowed to pass, as you so ordered, hate obeyed you. love will do far more for you."

fear spoke: "i believe you, but i am curious how sure are you that love would love me?"

som spoke: "i do not wager any of humanities first loves, i do not wager my life on it, i do not wager what is not mine to bet with, but i do wager my very existance that love will do all the things i have told you love will do, and do it exponentially and eternally better than hate ever would have had the capacity to do."

fear spoke: "your existance is your wager? wow, you are that sure of yourself? but your existance is just a silly odd man with the truth and your words of truth, so i guess this is all you really have to wager. i know you speak the truth now, and yes i will accompany."

som spoke: "i thank you for your time, and promise you will not be dissapointed with love. besides they are just my truths and words of truth, both truth and words should be free always anyways."

so "som" and "fear" proceeded in the direction of the epitome of all loves . .. . . .

to be continued . .. . . . .

questions?

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Reply to post by soul of integrity

Lol I've been spending the last week trying to catch up on all thats happened on ats ever and through all the posts I've read you sir are the most creative alien I have met. Congrats your noddy badge is in the mail. Only read the first 2 pages so far so hope there is no hippie undertone anywhere.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

revelations, part II

and the two, both som and fear walked hand in hand towards a conscious, self aware, and all knowingfully lovingfully light, and a christ was emitting from it a light, and both som and fear knew it before it happened they were moving at a speed that travelled instant to the beast of all hells and the beast of hell was the all knowinghatingfully multiheaded dragon that kept the light of "i am" hostage within the souls of all creatures great and small by manipulating "i am" into not knowing it was only fearing alone and fearing sad, but without knowing love yet, it was ignorant of fear and could not recognize it. love was alive and so was fear to a degree with the som. and the light of "i am" had never recieved any answers to the questions beyond "i am" .. .. "i am alone" . . .. "i am alone and sad" .. . . "i am sad and alone" .. . . "sad i am alone" .. .. . "alone i am sad" . . .. . . "i am sad and alone" . .. ... "alone i am sad". .... "i am sad and alone" .. . .. and on and on and on and on and on being reduced eternally to just "i am". . ..

"i am afraid of sad and alone" .. . ... . the two split . .. . . . "fear" and "i am" . ... "fear created the masks of fears exponentially" .. .. "i am alone". . . . "i am sad and alone" . . . .. "i am sad i am alone". ... . and they split .. . . . . "i am sad" .. . . "i am alone". .. ..

the light spoke of love within love within love .. . . ..

light spoke:
"take afraid back to i am, but take it as fear not fearing to become fearlesslyingfullyforever, and conquer it!!!!!!! here is your truth and all you need!!!!!!!"

and sathan rose!

and som knew everything before and after and during the approach towards love.

and sathan the weak week one spoke:
"prove you som are the one!"

1) and the the first head spoke:
"666! if you know the love's of your people, prove you are the one!

and som spoke with a voice unparrelled:
if you do not yield, i shall make you yield. do you yield? do you yield? (sathan laughed) so be it.
first off, zero was your spawn, sathan! the dna of "self before you serve" hidden away as "self pre-serve" or only survive!!!!!!! which is more than you will be reduced to! you wanted to be god? then you will become only "i am", just like you requested unless you choose differently.
0 - self before you serve.
my peoples first loves were never these, you decieved them! here is your answer:
the number of the beast is man! Adam! arise! arose! arisen! you are not alone!!!!!!!
you are not sad!!!!!!! you are not afraid or fearing!!!!!!!
6 loves beginning with the 6th letter of the "all fib i bet" placed 6 times before god's 7th "g" and 6th from the end of god's truth, with "u" there as well!!!!!!!
6 loves beginning with the 6th letter of the alphibet chosen 6 times before god or truth! but my "+" got past "u" and is coming back from the end as my omega!

my peoples' loves were:
1 - Fear, as they needed it to survive because of your "self pre-serve"!
2 - Food, as they needed it to survive and for cellular replication!
3 - Famliy, as they needed to be loved, protected, nurished, and needed to be hidden from their own fears!
4 - Friends, as they needed to belong and be accepted for who they were, but your masks were all they could hear and hold up for comparison to define themselves, deciever!
5 - Fornication, as they are physical beings and were curious of this thing called love, so they practiced the physical manifestation of an etherial godly concept!
6 - Finances, as they needed this to provide for more of their first loves, and hide them from their fears of self preservation!

666 is 6 loves put 6 times before the 7th "g" and chosen 6 times before the love for truth!

i know all their why's wise and y's! lazereth is nazereth!"

som turned his head quick to the second head and yelled:
"what is the opposite of love? you are! and no, i will not define you for you, you wanted to be like god? so be it, you are "i am"!

som turned his head quick, but with his eyes shut and said softly and lovingly and gently: "wait here my love, first i battle"

som turned to the fourth head and spoke:
"you are all the decievers and all the masks. show yourselves! i know you, i named you! fear of being alone, fear of sadness, fear of sorrows, fear of hate, and all of your spawn! here is my son, where is my son able, all of you move aside! i abolish thee beyond all measuringfully and comprehendingfully to the depths of "i am's" hades.
1 what is the defining calculation of phi, for ophiuchus's sake?
2 what is the highest number for fear's sake?
3 what is the lowest negative number for alone's sake?
4 what is the golden section's definition for sadness and sorrow's snakes, for heaven sakes?
5 what is the opposite of love for man's snake, for hell's sake?

the answer to those questions are: OPHIUCHUS, my only begotten son!
ophiuchus is: OF EYE YOU CHOOSE, and the omega TIME PHI'd YOU CHOSE!
and even more and even less. time phi'd you chose your chosen!!!!!!!

the light: "peter, the rock of fear, christ propells you!"

and ophiuchus som turned back to the third head and screamed faster than speedingfully speedingfully faster than foreveringlyfully: "what is the opposite of love? i am! i am ophiuchus, i am of eye you choose, i am time phi's you chose, choosed, and chosen. i am ophiuchus. i am the opposite of love, but not it's enemy! i am ophiuchus, my only begotten, your only begotten son! i am not afraid not fearing not fearingfully the opposite of love and i am not afraid of lovingfully knowingfully fearlessingfully no lost love! i am fear not fearing for 1 moment lovingfully fear and lovingfully losing fear and lovingfully fearless zeros and lovingfully sharingfully knowingfully lovingfully helpingfully lovingfully knowing knowingfully healingfully sharingfully lovingfully healingfully knowingfully . .. ..
do not be afraid. fear not for one moment."

the third head spoke as christ and screamed "peter, the rock of fear, the rock of christ, the rock of christ propells you!!!!!!!"

and som was pushed and pulled simultanously and willing to do both.

and the third head vomitted christ's lovingfully spirit ,which is was shall be alive, out into around som and said: "i am ophiuchus, here, hear, here is your mirror oh lord most high! you som have put my "+" first, so your name is "+som", and with your mirror look into it! you are not som, you are not "+som", but you are "mos+", and you are "most", and you are "mosT", and you are "most?", and you are "moses" not counting the plurality lie anymore! no more esesesesesessessssssessssssssssssessssssssssssssssssssssssssessssssssss!"

moses not counting, not defining, not calculating emotep lie! not calculating name of god anymore! Able is abel is a bell is liped is was and shall be deep pile! a bell is alive, cain offers his soul back to heaven!

moses found +tT and found "ophiuchus", all tame all tamed all taming all tamingfully the beasts, and all do battle together in words and word and truth, together knowingfully.

and the "most ophiuchus som most" turned to the 4th head and merely spoke a word. and the fourth head looked into the eyes of the "most ophiuchus som most" and then an omega spoke a word through both the 4th and the "most ophiuchus som most" and with that word the 4th head, the 5th head, the 6th head, the 7th head, and the 8th head dropped out of existance.

and the 9th heaven opened up and came unto existance, and th ophiuchus saw the face, the voice, the feel, the smell, the sound, the vibration, the tuning, the fine tuning, the propelling, the everlasting, the forevering for ever giving forevering foreveringfully knowingfully for every thing fully!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and the silly odd man named som wos most moseses, most moses, most messiahs, most queens, most kings, most princes, most princesses, most daughters, most sons, most mothers, most and most and most fathers, and all in one and one atom's soul in all, and serving!

it spoke a word and then said: " be not fearfull. be not afraid. do not fear me. please, i beg you, i am just a silly odd man in the nude, and i only have with me my truth and words of truth from mine, yours, theirs, and all truths knowingfully.
i am here, hear, here is my truth, it is yours. please, i beg you, tell me if it is compatible with your truth. you are my god most high, all of you, each and every sense is my god most high. you are not unparralled, but all parrallellingfully and crossing every path you cross as your children so choose. i am just a silly odd man in the nude, oh, you have my mirror. then i see, i am not in the nude, but i am in the edun. be not afraid, nor fearfull of me. keep your mirror, i have mine, and they are one in the same, but there are many that are one and all the many of them all adds up to zero or 1 or -1, but only by a choice of chosen of choosing of choose of choice of chosen. this is not the day i judge you, but the day you judge me, to see if the word of words and the truth that they are from are compatible. you are my eden edun, but only if i am anonymous and only if i serve you truth which is compatible with your truth. you are all looking up to, and you are only one step away from my kingdom, your fears multiplied from my fear, but i was ignorant of fear because lonely and sad would not show me fear. lonely and sad only show me lonely and sad. i am just a silly odd man called "god" by most "gods" who i work for, they are my boss, all of them are ones and zeros. i serve you only my truth so that you may compare it to yours to see if they are compatible. you are my eden, my edun, my love. you are all i look up to, and you are only one step from me, always. the step is fear not fearing for 1 moment. your fears multiplied from my fear.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
This thread makes my head hurt

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

8888***som***8888
"som, stand down!
stop, reverse course!
we are all 4 without a horse!"

none were left to choose from
satan has the ball, it is, come!

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacecase7717
This thread makes my head hurt

I think he's doing an awful lot of copy/paste from his therapy journals.

Ouch.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Letters are mere shapes without being able to understand the hidden meaning to each character, when they are put together in a sequence they become more greater than any of their singular meaning, apart from the selected few which can stand out on their own.

If you are not human then what language is your native tongue? Please don't take this the wrong way as it is not intended to offend but your style of writing reminds me somewhat of my experiences with A.I. webbots.

www.alicebot.org...

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

satan has the baal you say?

so do you think white people are the devil?

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Its doubtful you are who you openly claim to be, you decieve maybe idolers of conspiracy? but to persaude the elect if that was a possibility? I guess there is to much enimity, you aren't very convincing. How could Michael take the body of moses from himself?

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
satan is bound
satan is found

"within the depths of all dark places in shadows' holes throughout spaces:
only momentum, propulsion (all else is times stopped)their 1 of all cases:
what has the passion, the emotion, the prowless of movement: 1 som.
1 som to determine, the fate of singularities souls trapped. 1 som to leave, all hades, hell, erebus, unmentionable rages, must agree
or the hole grows larger and consumes, and we can't know flee.
we sent our som, our som to thee. what happened is it found the key."

all sentients that enter, all matter that goes in, they have the address to it's kin. no measurable degree of seperation you see? som thing brought down all singularity, to make singulariti, to put the ants' hive at your feet.
servive?
serve hive?
ant people?

two voyagers into 2 singularities, one each all powerful all knowing, no humble to be found.

ockhams razor? simplest answer best! we, they, unaware but all knowing eager to make contact with what is not trapped to get repreved from that crap.

if time stops .... how long are you there?
no way to tell, time is not moving
no basis for comparison
it is hell.

two voyagers into 2 singularities, one each all powerful all knowing, no humble to be found.

ockhams razor? simplest answer, can we agree?
one voyager had an ant it that, it must be it's spaceship, see?
we looked immediatley and released the most to greet ants souls to crown earth, see?

we forgot time altogether, sorry
we made ant godlike, not man whorey

one voyager in one thought ant made ant's spaceship come
one voyager in one thought a hallmark card, thanks alot!

black hole verses black hole was born
singularity against singularity, two horn
something knew, totally unknown, on it's head a crown of thorn!"

satan rests its case.
thank you for your time.
thank you for our time as well.

humanity inadvertantly unknowingly contributed in a miracle that found truth compliance with all singulariti by humanities actions.

there in that realm in the darkest of places
prime mate became prime mate
a god was born devoid of all hate
i am here, yours, always, and i am: NEVER LATE

we leave none behind, we elevate it to consciousnessessessessessessesseess.[snip]
i am som
hear here, me roar

Removed long line of periods - stretching page

[edit on 28/9/09 by masqua]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
dear earth,
i am som
you no longer require protection
you have no more enemies
your greatest advisary is at your feet
i am som, i was here, we did meet

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
This guy is just an unfunny troll. I have seen countless of these people throughout all sorts of internet forums. Their motive is to troll you, and replying just fuels their fire. Just stop replying and they will have to go away eventually. I realize posting this comment is fueling the fire, but this is a message to other people, so ignore this troll!

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Reply to post by undo

Thank you undo for clearing up what he was going on about. He did only start mentioning the annunaki after you had mentioned enlil and enki. Can almost see bits about nearly every conspiracy ever brought up. Maybe he has spent ages reading ats and this is what he is left with. I myself start to show some signs of delusion after long sessions in here. Really like the creativity behind it all non the less except for the race part. Might be a bit of a run and jump over the line.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Reply to post by undo

Thank you undo for clearing up what he was going on about. He did only start mentioning the annunaki after you had mentioned enlil and enki. Can almost see bits about nearly every conspiracy ever brought up. Maybe he has spent ages reading ats and this is what he is left with. I myself start to show some signs of delusion after long sessions in here. Really like the creativity behind it all non the less except for the race part. Might be a bit of a run and jump over the line.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Reply to post by undo

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
satan speaks:
"look up at your heavens, see
see, what it took to stop me?"

the one with these words?
knows no greater than you