It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dear earth, i can prove i'm not human. thus, you are not alone.

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Ok so you think you are an alien, or you wish you were an alien, or you are just bored and wanted to have a bit of fun with some ATSers. For me, it's one of those three. The reason is the lack of genuine insight in your posts, and your less than "higher-dimensional" attitude. My bet is that you are a youngish guy--mid 20s--who possibly bipolar and has terrible self esteem. If you want to convince me otherwise, tell me something that does not sound like the words of your run of the mill conspiracy nut.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by Silenceisall]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
aha, I think I figured it out . Gary Busey, is that you again ??

playing around on your computer/death machine.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Silenceisall

Well in source he may that, but he's not a starseed, he's more of something else, and its far darker. I quoted the OP and his negative affirmation spell casting which onlline he is attempting to be viral with. I had to erase most of the post from this draconian in source, as I see it, especially alluded to in what I quoted , yet modified. His wording was statements or commands, and they were attempting to mute us, or humans, silence us, and awaken his kin
and gee I keep wondering who that could be..... Some of are waking to who they are in source, and this guy needs to know that this isn't going anywhere.
Then his wording was a pathetic attempt to evoke earth changes, so its all armeggedon.
Even if you don't understand and haven't broken free of the matrix, just know he sees this.
And many are on here shining light.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
with e=mc2 we distort you. bring you to order and comfort you.
it is from to you that we learn to true.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Why would an E.T. post in a conspiracy theory alternative topic forum? What about buzzing various cities during the day light hours with your fancy spaceships? Or how about parking one right next to the I.S.S.?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by js331975
Why would an E.T. post in a conspiracy theory alternative topic forum? What about buzzing various cities during the day light hours with your fancy spaceships? Or how about parking one right next to the I.S.S.?

What if some didnt need SPACESHIPS TO TRAVEL?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by js331975

What if some didnt need SPACESHIPS TO TRAVEL?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
im sorry ATS, i stopped taking my meds. i retract any and all comments made in this thread because of my decision to stop taking geodon, i read into some of the posters comments and had a sudden relapse of sorts. many things can occur, I am psychotic bi-polar.... i can be an angry person at times but most of the time i'm passive. i do not pose a threat to myself or others. no need for concern. i had some drug induced halucinations a few years back which i describe, then a schizophrenic episode, and i had to get regrounded in reality to remember that full body hallucinations are common. and all that went out the window when what i percieved satan was on a message board. i mean come on. they say nuts attract nuts. well im so nutty the psych ward keeps a bed open JUST for me. when i say "technically im schizo-effective" for some hallucinations due to drug use as a teenager. honestly ive been outta work for 5 years as of this january coming up and im 24. i read too much into things. and like math. i have a high IQ, and the higher the IQ the more prone to mental illness.... i do thank you for understanding.... but i needed to be back on my meds before i really could understand what i was saying/doing. i was manic of sorts and could not comprehend. and as for me "performing" looking back, those people probably helped me fall into my delusion

[edit on 5-10-2009 by clever024]

[edit on 5-10-2009 by clever024]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Clever? Maybe it is so. But I didn't see any dellusional side of you.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

that was freaking awesome. and very good ending

second line

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by clever024
im sorry ATS, i stopped taking my meds.

Is this just a ruse? Unity_99 or whatever he is called seems to think similar to you with regards to SOI, or are you Unity_99 as well?

EDIT: So it makes sense

[edit on 6/10/2009 by LightFantastic]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightFantastic

Is this just a ruse? Unity_99 or whatever he is called seems to think similar to you with regards to SOI, or is Unity_99 you as well?

This is the very reason I believe this site, being as large and controversial as it is, should require a new users ISP email address for sign-up, instead of any Yahoo/Hotmail/Google/Etc email, which can render as many ATS accounts as one can think of.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightFantastic

Originally posted by clever024
im sorry ATS, i stopped taking my meds.

Is this just a ruse? Unity_99 or whatever he is called seems to think similar to you with regards to SOI, or are you Unity_99 as well?

EDIT: So it makes sense

[edit on 6/10/2009 by LightFantastic]

I'm a female, from Canada, and an experiencer, both of abductions and contact from the postives. I have an understanding of what the OP is attempting here, and many on this site also know. This knowledge is shared by those who are waking up.

Counter all negative thoughts with postive ones. Cancel the other ones out. And vividly picture positive with emotions and draw in the positive timeline.
Whoever theys guys are, they are nuki's in source, negative. I'm a lyrean starseed. Lyrae is one of the planets that the annanuki bloodline leaders of this planet, who go all the way back to Sumeria, destroyed in the wars. Billions, including my family perished. I have a past life recall of being taken off planet at the request of my mother by a pleiadian general and freedom fighter. Refugees from Lyrae spread to many systems. The human looking pleiadians are lyraeans, as well to Sirius, and Andromeda. They are members of the Federation and connected to the Andromeda delegations. I have seen 2 of the stations anthra mentions, and will not disclose anything more on that.

Read anthra andromedas thread. If everyone where to stand out under the stars and ask for help this would be over. This is about freeing earth. Before the cycle ends. And we, the awake ones are the ones that have to wake ppl up, its up to us to try and get others united against nwo, demanding truth and safety, and an end to all wars, and demanding disclosure.

Whereas these guys, are very dark and they're a part of the ones programming this matrix and enslaving humanity. They have been busted on their intent to create a negative form of law of attraction, a negative spell casting, and because this thread was filled with dark energy one of the ligths on ats, Mr. Green who has contributed enormously, got more heated than she normally does. She's a friend of mine, also a starseed, and she got post banned. I know many are hoping she can post again soon. I could not even read forward on this thread, but after a few posts, started from the end and read selectively. I don't recommend anyone reads the negative stuff pushed out online, in an attempt to go viral, because online is a collective consciousness. Unless you neutralize, shield and totally diminish this stuff.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

think of me how you want
I am not really a negative person
i saw what i perceived as a threat
encountered it
tried to warn people about it
and then here you are saying we are of the same.

think about what you said about me then think about this statement.

can light exist without darkness? does darkness only exist because the lack of presence of light? what moves faster than light? well darkness does! why? Because the LIGHT LOCKS IT OUT!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
*** REMINDER ***

2e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities; specifically the use of mind-altering drugs & substances, engaging in computer hacking, promoting criminal hate, dicussing sexual relations with minors, and furtherance of financial schemes and scams are strictly forbidden. You will also not link to sites or online content that contains discussion or advocacy of such material.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
i apologize, i wasn't really discussing it, i was saying it was the reason for my mental illness, its been proven many people become mentally ill after use of certain mind alterants. i was merely giving an explanation as to WHY what happened happened, im back on my medicine now all is AOK, Sorry Mod.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I don't know what you are claiming, I have read some of your posts, and they're not all that positive, whereas the OP on here....

If you're using something to procur waking up, memories or enhance your insight and psi, all I can say is this: meditation. Listen to era, actually the words they speak in their "psuedo latin" are intereting, and they alone will probably wake up some a little I think.

If you're using something to enhance the process, if you remember anything, I feel its your brain cells dying, yielding the last of their energy.

Not a very healthy way.

Also, darkness and light, duality, and some use this as being balanced. Well, my friend and I debate this one alot. I believe in redemption, that all need to choose happiness, joy, their family who watch over and are constantly trying to reach them. Light and Love is from the Creator. This is the natural state of health, mental health, and of the soul. Being a bent out of shape, negative, power mongler who lacks sensitivity and compassion and can harm others isn't healthy, its mental illness in itself. This isn't a good balance. Its not like matter and anti matter, or physcis. Though we do learn from all things, and all roles played, but only truly providing you choose light and love.

But this planet is unbalanced even in that way, for no one has free will, they're mind controlled into sleep and poisoned in the air, water, soil and food, and even starseeds asleep still, though they will soon wake up. They're also handing in reports even in that state, and things are being assessed about the conditions here because of it.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

We plough the fields and scatter the good seeds on the land.
The seeds grow they get buffeted by the wind,they get trampled on.
They get starved of nutrients Their is no water, their is too much light.
Their is too much shade,Lightening can strike them, disease cuts them down. All this and much much more.
The seeds/trees that can endure all this and continue to grow despite adversity and hardships, some will become bent and crooked and some will be mighty oaks tall and straight but together they will all still shine in the darkness.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
[edit on 6-10-2009 by Unity_99]

To be honest I have trouble believing what you are saying but as always I will try and remain open minded. You are not the only one to say what you say. To this end I have a few questions:

- What do the Annunaki have to gain from enslaving us?
- Who are the Positives?
- How could SOIs words affect our individual or collective psyche?
- Can you remember your past life well or just snippets?
- How old were you when you first remembered your past life?
- Can you comminucate with the positives at will?

PS Sorry for assuming you are a 'he'

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join