It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dear earth, i can prove i'm not human. thus, you are not alone.

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by loglady

Originally posted by clever024

Originally posted by loglady
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful, And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence.
feel free to punish me when you get the chance.

"He by no means who "doubt" he punishes those who disobey."

???? In english please???

"who ever hammered and drilled religious beliefs into you, did some damage. and in the end you may or may not have been deceived."

Nobody hammered or drilled religeous beliefs into me, im from a basically atheist home and upbringing, free to make my own informes choices.

"because you by no means are perfect."

How do you know if im perfect or not??

Remember assumption is the mother of all f*** ups.

"He by no means who "doubt" he punishes those who disobey."
when i typed that, it came out wrong, The father doesn't care if you doubt, I DO. and His punishment, for those who doubt/disobey is my wrath.

I'm not assuming anything. when i tell you your not perfect.

as for me saying hammered and drilled, its was kind of a metaphor who "put in" "implemented" "planted the seed" so you are like those who came before you in your family, you will carry the burden of their sin on your shoulder because you have leaned to their understanding. as for Vanity, remember God is a JEALOUS God. and I WILL punish you when the time comes. because the time is coming. you either believe or you don't, and if you don't you will be punished. but when the time comes you can take punishment from 1 of 2 parties, Either Satan, when he kills the body, Or myself, When I KILL the SOUL!

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

but how does man and woman become one through sex? offspring. In the kingdom of God there is no marriage. so does that mean there will be no sex? in marriage they are bound in the eyes of God. but they are still 2. I do not have sex with married women. as a matter of fact, the only women i have sex with know who/what i am just by my touch. thus we are already "1" in a sense. like i tell most christian women after i have known them for a week and we've been talking and they are interested in having sex with me, and I'm interested in having sex with them and that's "what would you say if i told you i don't even have to take off my pants to put myself inside of you" they think im talking dirty, and they joke around like yeah right. then i touch them on the forehead and i usually get a "my God" or "your Jesus" or just a smile and i ask them if they felt anything and they say "oh you mean when the son of man went through me" so as for illicit sex. its really not.

Something still seems off about that. I didn't really ask about "the becoming one" part. So what does consummating the marriage mean? What you're saying is when people have children then the marriage is "consummated"?

"In the kingdom of God there is no marriage."

As is there isn't marriage between Angels or spirits etc.? Well from what I know, I thought that Angels didn't have all of human aspects so that makes sense. But what happens to married humans in the kingdom of God?

Also, I wanted to know how/why SOI got banned from ATS. I don't think he got warned at all(?)

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by clever024

dont preach to me, i've already made my atheist views quite clear to you, do you think i belive i've 'taken on the burden' of my familys sins??!!

wasting your time praying to thin air is a sin against life in my eyes, but i'm sure im not going to convert you.

All i will say is take a while to really think about everything around you.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by loglady

Oh, thats fine, just remember the TRUTH, and what is REALITY are 2 different things. I tell you TRUTH, and you deny truth for your own perception. don't say i didn't warn you. as for you "praying to thin air" if thats your god then fine. but my God is not thin air, he is THE MOST HIGH. when the times comes, accept the bodily death. because if you don't well, i already warned you of what I'm going to do with your soul

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by afterschoolfun

but how does man and woman become one through sex? offspring. In the kingdom of God there is no marriage. so does that mean there will be no sex? in marriage they are bound in the eyes of God. but they are still 2. I do not have sex with married women. as a matter of fact, the only women i have sex with know who/what i am just by my touch. thus we are already "1" in a sense. like i tell most christian women after i have known them for a week and we've been talking and they are interested in having sex with me, and I'm interested in having sex with them and that's "what would you say if i told you i don't even have to take off my pants to put myself inside of you" they think im talking dirty, and they joke around like yeah right. then i touch them on the forehead and i usually get a "my God" or "your Jesus" or just a smile and i ask them if they felt anything and they say "oh you mean when the son of man went through me" so as for illicit sex. its really not.

Something still seems off about that. I didn't really ask about "the becoming one" part. So what does consummating the marriage mean? What you're saying is when people have children then the marriage is "consummated"?

"In the kingdom of God there is no marriage."

As is there isn't marriage between Angels or spirits etc.? Well from what I know, I thought that Angels didn't have all of human aspects so that makes sense. But what happens to married humans in the kingdom of God?

Also, I wanted to know how/why SOI got banned from ATS. I don't think he got warned at all(?)

as for the Kingdom of God, it is an GOING TO BE on earth. angels, in a sense, have no physical form. thus no way of reproducing. the whole "consummating the marriage" thing again that is for those who choose to be married, but the "women" i have intimacy with technically are no longer human as i am not longer human. they have a part of me inside of them, thus making them Godly. at that point they truly become "Christ like" or inherit "Christendom". but married people in the Kingdom of God will have the marriage nullified, and they will no longer be bound, if they choose to be with each other, they may do so. but this is going to sound a bit hedonistic, people will have multiple partners in the Kingdom of God. marriage is really something that was meant for humans to be united in God, then consummate the marriage, bear offspring becoming one, and the process continued. but once your United "with God" there is no need for marriage. also, at that point, people will live forever, don't you think staying with just one person will be kinda boring after a while. the sex is the consummation yes, and should only be done between married humans, as the op stated he is not human, he is a Silly Odd Man he has no HUE, I am the Son of Man, having no Hue, the women i have sex with are the "Daughter of Man" technically droping their HUE when they recognize who/what i am. so no we don't need to be married. its quite confusing i do admit that. but if you read the book of revelations I will be married, just not to a person but the Kingdom of God.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by clever024]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
well i don't know about him getting banned, i mentioned it in one of my posts because i thought someone else mentioned it, but wouldn't it say it near his posts where his avatar is? im unsure if he is or isn't , it was speculation and i withdraw it, as for the reason he has not come back to this post is either

A.) he IS banned.
or
B.)I Ousted HIM and he is uncomfortable.

but i do have to thank him, he gave me some good advice. got me to vent, and really gave me a perspective on things.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Heaven, and the Kingdom of God are 2 different things. Heaven is the HIGHER astral realm. and the Kingdom of God, is basically the earthly version of Heaven. where people live with "God" Forever. but when i say "God" I am not talking about the Father. Sadly, Sadly, I am referencing myself. It will be my own personal hell. NO EQUAL, NO CONFLICT FOR ME, sure I'll have whatever i want on a whim, but I love to learn, I will be all knowing next year, which will kinda suck. honestly, I like the world the way it IS with chaos in it. people not knowing up from down. i do despise those in power, for their deeds and dishonest approaches and selling of people for their own personal gains. but if i had my way, which i really don't. when the Kingdom of God got to earth, I'd dismantle it. But this is what The Father has promised, This is what Jesus Promised, and I do not break promises. Jesus even promised my coming, he just said no man will know him, and can't receive him.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
but the reason i'd dismantle it, is to kinda kinda create chaos in the world again. which is kinda a bad thing. it would be a selfish HUMANLY act. as for when i say "God" in my previous post, no people WILL NOT worship me, I will be PRAISED, I will ensure, that ALL worship the Father.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

yeah, his profile lists him as banned. Anyways, I was reading back and you mentioned that you were

1. Above all spirits except the Father.
2. That you are a 'helper' of sorts (SOM)
3. You yourself are not perfect
4. You named yourself a few pages back.

1,4 and 3 contradict themselves it seems. Who is above the Son and the Holy Spirit? Could it be a spirit that is not in the Bible? (you mentioned that Jesus mentioned your coming, where might I find this?)

If you are indeed what you say, how could you not be perfect, for in Deuteronomy 32: 4 it says:

The Rock, perfect is his activity, For all his ways are justice.
A God of faithfulness, with whom there is no injustice; Righteous and upright is he.

So if this is indeed His activity how could you not be perfect? Elaborate please.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by afterschoolfun]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
There is something 'off' about this whole thread. I'm either reading scribblings from someone who has a mental disorder, or something else. IF, and that is a very BIG IF, there is something else to it, it doesn't shine as truth to me. It just seems like more confusion to throw into the whole mix.

I would even go out and say that both SOI and clever are the same person. I may be wrong, but look at how they both 'understand' SOI's ramblings. In some form of logic they seem to be connected.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
If any sort of supreme being was trying to reach out to anyone at all, why on earth would they choose to come onto the internet, nevertheless choose ATS.com out of all websites (millions of them) to come and say hello and tell us what it believes to be the 'truth.' We who believe in God, believe that God can hear us/talk to us anywhere at anytime, we do not have to be at a specific place to be one with God, and that includes church.

Not to mention there are so many types of religions you cannot come on a message board and expect everyone to accept what you're saying since people are from all over coming from different religions. I believe all religions will be joined as one once we die, since as long as you believe in a higher being and try to live a good life, then you will be accepted. No body is wrong, and I think that no body is 100% correct when it comes to religion. The religious books have been passed down from many many years, therefore it is bound to have some misconceptions, or misinterpretations from being translated and such.

So whoever you are OP, thanks for the show but you need to leave us all be and go along your merry way. Honestly, why don't the admins just check the IP address of this guy? And prove to everyone that this 'being' is just human like us all and they have an IP address which can be tracked just like us all? Seriously this is enough, everyone should let this thread fall and if the OP wishes to keep bumping the thread, let them, eventually he/she will get bored and stop.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Though we have many here who claim they are aliens, I refuse to condemn with words or bash any such person out of fear or habit or complacency or lack of trust or....

The fact remains, fellow ATS members, we should be maintaining our own integrity. Do we feel we are enlightened and open minded? Many here believe that about themselves. In believing in our own truths should we not welcome all others and let their own voices speak to their integrity? We should be the leaders. We should be the examples, and in making ourselves the examples to others we also grow.

Let us consider this. Perhaps one day an ET actually does wish to communicate through this message board. What sort of welcome would 'he' receive from us. Granted our patience is worn thin with many charlatans throughout. We should still be welcoming even to them. In this way we can be described as a welcoming group. Thus it would be more likely that we may have a visitor at some point.

Let their voices speak to their integrity. Consider that many here are very very very very old souls. Although in human form now, we have had many lives not on the Earth. Earth is simply our current assignment. IF we can open our hearts to our brothers out there, and they ARE our brothers, we create a better reality starting now. This is a part of the NEW Earth. Once we cross the threshold of living in the heart a new reality will dawn for us.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Spirit Warrior 11:11

There are millions of starseeds here, and many are still asleep, which proves that earth is not a system of free will no matter how many from the nuki side would like to say and program into our conscience. Even when they're asleep, like I was for years, undergoing abductions, they're still handing in reports. And there is a lot to be learned from a starseed who is entrenched in the heavy mind control matrix of this paradigm, lost in work, or as some, drinking too much too dull the pains out. This system is harsh. The work to free this planet before the SHFT must be picked up by all who are awake. They're complaining about NWO, the swine flu which gentically cannot be created in nature, forced vaccinations, lack of freedom of speech, fascist police with SS symbols on the helmets dealing with peaceful demonstrators. Yes they complain. Yet they're not rising up in large numbers to make a lot of noise and say no. And they don't research why all those underground facilities that can house 14% of the population are being built at top notch speed. And its not for planet X either.

This is a critical era. Humans all are starseeds, they come from many systems, however, those that have been here for so long, with their memories wiped, may be humans now. And then there are those born from the other side, lizzies and greys and dracos incarnated, along with some fallen elohim, or those from the love, light and freedom side that were traitors and worked for the nuki and were rewarded by being imprisoned by them as well.

With the upcoming SHFT, which is a big one, however, the power of thought, will, mind, soul and heart is immeasurable, and we can pull together as a race, and pull off earth healing gently, if we pull away from the annanuki/bloodline leaders who are here from Sumerian days, who in their own famiies, be it the Rothschild's, the Rockerfellers, the DuPonts, the royal families, reincarnate into their own children and grandchildren, and have since Sumeria, ages ago.. They know that this time the negative cycles will be stopped and that their days are numbered, and the planet and people evolve off and beyond. And they are determined to ensure the worse case scenario occurs and try to pull off a negative harvest with nwo, poisons, dumbed down people, wars, and abuse of nature and animals and earth in such a way that all the people who don't speak up and out and protest will have this on their hands as well they think, for they assume they will be seen as co-creators with them by not saying NO! loudly.

Yet, so far there are still starseeds that are asleep, though I affirm that they are all waking up now and growing in awareness and insight and remembering their mission and task to free this planet, so....that tells me that this system is too negative for them to even attempt to use this against humans who truly are having a hard time seeing clearly. But lets get this together, lets start to say no, demand disclosure, and end to war, and to demand evacuation for people and the truth as well.

And we need to pull in unity, and meditate and metaphysically intend together mother earth's healing in a postive, gentle way while we invision ourselves powerfully protected and safe. So that this geomagnetic pole reversal comes in like a lamb or, a miracle occurs and earth heals, so it stops altogether. You have to go beyond the normal retoric and search deeper online as to what Pole Reversals are linked to. Google pole reversals, ice ages, mass extinction, 1983, and David Jablonski to dig up some of the info. Its out there. Also, the thousands of years they're expected to take, well its actually sporadic in nature, and can finish off quickly. And things that affect the core of the planet such as planetary allignments.......But we have the power if we unite to bring in eutopia and freedom.

These two on this thread, are really attempting to stir the pot and cast negative spells, and create as much negativity online in a viral way. And that they're doing it with religion, using the annanuki control vehicles, is really revealing. He says he's not human, welll he's not a starseed either, let me tell you. He's something else.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by afterschoolfun

yeah, his profile lists him as banned. Anyways, I was reading back and you mentioned that you were

1. Above all spirits except the Father.
2. That you are a 'helper' of sorts (SOM)
3. You yourself are not perfect
4. You named yourself a few pages back.

1,4 and 3 contradict themselves it seems. Who is above the Son and the Holy Spirit? Could it be a spirit that is not in the Bible? (you mentioned that Jesus mentioned your coming, where might I find this?)

If you are indeed what you say, how could you not be perfect, for in Deuteronomy 32: 4 it says:

The Rock, perfect is his activity, For all his ways are justice.
A God of faithfulness, with whom there is no injustice; Righteous and upright is he.

So if this is indeed His activity how could you not be perfect? Elaborate please.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by afterschoolfun]

I do not think of myself as perfect, others perception of me is that of perfection, however, I do not consider myself perfect, because i still make mistakes i.e. the abyss thread.

read the book of John, when Jesus talks about another helper, Also, anyone who tells you that Jesus was Christ, Is OF GOD i believe thats in John II,

as for ruack hacko'desh in hebrew it means holy spirit, as for the spirit I have really has no name, because names are earthly things, and thus being part of the God head having no name. think about this "and Moses asked God his name and re replied "I AM" now how did I AM turn into "God" its really not a contradiction. technically if i just say MY NAME IS I AM, people would be like yeah, ok, check your source again. so i used an earthly name, that would be understood. as for the spirit actually has no technical name.

as for Jesus he is Spirit that became Flesh. The spirit existed before the flesh, but did not enter the flesh until the age of 30. The spirit, always has been, and always will be.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Somebody needs a doctor.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I suggest a gaalctic time out myself, this negative spell casting and mixing up annanuki control religions is depressing.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by inregardstoo

ELE: Extinction Level Event It was referenced in the movie Deep Impact.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
soul of integrity is pretty cool!
Yer I enjoyed that immensely!

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
If you put as much effort into say... learning how to play the piano, as you did this gibberish, you'll be much, much happier for it, a few years from now.

Just saying.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I logged in just to say that the OP is full of it. As usual, with any thread of this nature.

Any posts by someone claiming to be something extraordinary, if there is even a hint of ego or anger in there, you know it's bull.

It's the biggest giveaway, and they succumb to it every time.
Why? Because it's ego that motivates them to do it in the first place.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join