It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dear earth, i can prove i'm not human. thus, you are not alone.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Also this is what someone referenced to the OP:

en.wikipedia.org...

And, considering what is really true about earth history this is really something that reminds me of one of the missions often draco and negatives have when they incarnate or mislead and "handle" others, to be agents of chaos and program the matrix from within, and its nonsense, for you just have to dissipate the annoying cloud of disinfo and its gone.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by clever024

Ok, I looked back and I saw my mistake, you simply said that you took the form of a Human (or Man, or whatever). I read IAmD1's last post and he's right, at least in the part of questioning your true nature. I'm no Bible Scholar but I know it does say to question beings etc. that proclaim to be messengers or whatever.

what you're claiming to be is a mystery to say the least. You are claiming to be (possessed by) the actual Son of Man in some posts saying that you (yourself) will release SOI (Satan?) in 6 years. BUT this date 6 years from now you said will be the "day of the Lord."

Whats more alarming is that you said that you "don't have to like SOI, but i do LOVE him." How is this possible? I was under the impression that the only thing God hates is Satan (which seems like what your saying SOI is) This whole thread seems very mysterious, and frighting to say the least. So I think everyone (or just myself and IAmD1) needs some sort of explanation to the inconsistencies or just tell us who you are and/or give some Biblical references/ explain:

A. Why you would say you "love" SOI
B. To the possession of the SOM in regular people
C. Also, if you really are possesed by some sort of spiritual astral being, how could you forget your posts and curse at people "Dumb@SS" or some alt. spelling?
D. You say you "taught" SOI, am I correct? If so, are you claiming to be God Himself? Which is also alarming to say the least because of the inaccuracy's posted above.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by afterschoolfun]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by afterschoolfun

Ok, I looked back and I saw my mistake, you simply said that you took the form of a Human (or Man, or whatever). I read IAmD1's last post and he's right, at least in the part of questioning your true nature. I'm no Bible Scholar but I know it does say to question beings etc. that proclaim to be messengers or whatever.

what you're claiming to be is a mystery to say the least. You are claiming to be (possessed by) the actual Son of Man in some posts saying that you (yourself) will release SOI (Satan?) in 6 years. BUT this date 6 years from now you said will be the "day of the Lord."

Whats more alarming is that you said that you "don't have to like SOI, but i do LOVE him." How is this possible? I was under the impression that the only thing God hates is Satan (which seems like what your saying SOI is) This whole thread seems very mysterious, and frighting to say the least. So I think everyone (or just myself and IAmD1) needs some sort of explanation to the inconsistencies or just tell us who you are and/or give some Biblical references/ explain:

A. Why you would say you "love" SOI
B. To the possession of the SOM in regular people
C. Also, if you really are possesed by some sort of spiritual astral being, how could you forget your posts and curse at people "Dumb@SS" or some alt. spelling?
D. You say you "taught" SOI, am I correct? If so, are you claiming to be God Himself? Which is also alarming to say the least because of the inaccuracy's posted above.

1. LOVE thy enemy.
2. Refer to a thread (search for it) called i channel the dark one. (not my thread) one of the questions posed to "the dark one was" "did jesus really exist" and it/he replied "there was a possessed man, if thats what you are asking"
3. I say things of that nature, not as degrading, just so they question themselves if they read it and understand it, dumb can be fixed, but ignorant is forever. as for forgetting my posts, again I am not all knowing, i am still man, I live in the here and now, do i reflect on the past, occasionally, but as for everything i post, every word, every last detail, do i recall everything, not at all. i have a mind just like you, are you sometimes forgetful?
4. what you refer to as "God" is actually 2 things. Gen 1:26 and God said "Let US create man to OUR image to OUR likeness" so in that case, yes I am God, NO I am not The Father. The Trinity is a "Mystery" here is that mystery explained Father(1) Son(2) Holy Spirit (2).

as for me releasing SOI/Satan in 6 years as of 2 days ago, I'm not proclaiming Satan/SOI as Lord, but if you know anything about the Day of the Lord, thats when Satan will be released from the bottomless pit unto the earth in his true form, again to just bring chaos to those left here.

the son and the holy spirit are one and the same, at 2 different points in time. the Alpha, and the Omega, if you read some of SOI's posts, it says "The omega is blocking out the alpha" which is very true because at this point i still have rage. courage = cure rage. do i lack "courage" no, I fear nothing except the Father. and its a Fear out of Respect, not his wrath.
Have I unlocked ALL the Spirits capabilities, not at all. I know how to use it to a minute level at this point, I learn more every day. as for me teaching him, at some point and time Our Father (yours included there is only 1 Father, many "Dads" but only 1 Father) well the Father and I held "school" of sorts when all that existed was "astral" and no physical. what was taught in this school, you shall never know, its not for you to know. as for "The Day of the Lord" that day is when those who are "Saved" meet The Lord(s) and Satan is released on the unbelieving world for 3 1/2 years to dominate, devour and destroy. Do i know ALL no, I know MOST, Soon I will know ALL, but as for this point i refer to myself as "Possessed" Because I am not always "In tune" with the spirit. if you go back a few posts when i mention SOI's message to me, it states "look for your soul, when you do find it try to hold on, the first time few ever do" or something to that effect.

again Love thy enemy. like i said I don't have to Like him, I have to Love him. and as for me "Hating" its not "Things" that I hate is "Deeds/Actions" I am REPULSED by SIN. (no i do not abide by ALL the laws of Moses, they have been fulfilled, they are still in effect, however, as times changes, so do meanings) so Do not cut your hair, or shave your beard. means Always GROW never Digress..... and so on. I follow a Kosher Diet, as for Sex, I only engage with those I love, do i use "protection" not really, because i don't do it with "unclean" people, and as for reproduction, I will CHOOSE when a women Conceives my child, it wont just "happen by accident" so i can bust all i want in a woman, and not worry about her having my offspring.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by clever024]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Jesus said "Its to your benefit that I go, but the Father will send you another Helper, The Holy Spirit, who he will send in my name, to guide you into all truth"

in the Book of John. "and the Heavens opened up and the spirit of the Lord descended upon Jesus" (spirit of the lord = Holy Spirit)

again John : He who is coming Can Baptize you in the Holy Spirit and of FIRE. (an actual reference to the second coming of Christ because Jesus never Baptized)

I don't mean to seem arrogant, or mean, or anything like that, sometimes the words come out wrong, messages are misunderstood as you don't know me, or my true intentions. I am not telling you "I am Jesus" which in a way I am, but, no I don't have holes in my wrists, or feet, no wound in my side where i was pierced by a spear or anything of the like.

revelations "one LIKE the Son of Man, but the Son of God"

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
the reason SOI started this thread was many reasons, one, I tried to oust him in a paranormal thread, by having people summon his minions into this realm, then in return they would come to me seeking advice after being tormented by them, and me telling them how to banish them in the name of Christ.

another, to get my attention. He wants the world to know they are not alone, but doesn't want to exactly tell you what is out there. in the grand scheme of things microverse through macroverse man is the only Physical life form that in fact has knowledge of Good and Evil, the rest just have instincts, pre-programed thoughts in a sense. they in a sense have no "will" just a "survival" frame of mind. we are the only physical "Intelligence" that exists on the grand scale. does "life" exist on other planets. sure it does. but do beings capable of doing us harm exist? not at all. as for UFOs. they are in fact terrestrial objects created from knowledge gained through divination that "Satan" has been allowed to share with man in other way just to sow more discord amongst humans. another way to "Divide the masses". are these my opinions? no these are in fact Truths. you may not believe because lack of proof does not disprove. as for the "creation story" Man and Woman were created at the same time as equals. the story was tampered with to show man came first in order for MEN to gain Leverage over women and be submissive to them. should women be submissive to the will of men? NO, they should be held as opposite but equal. SOI is my opposite, but he is NOT my equal. as for the creation story its posed in a way to state : then God thought "oh it would be a good idea to give him a mate, seeing i gave all the rest of my creations mates" just think about it an omnipotent/omnipresent/omniscient God, that is that SHORTSIGHTED. the bible IS flawed, it still contains truths, but also some misinformation for the benefit of a select few. and those select few it benefits don't believe the truth that it does contain. so does it really benefit them? i actually say in the long run (eternity) its going to hinder them.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by clever024
Jesus said "Its to your benefit that I go, but the Father will send you another Helper, The Holy Spirit, who he will send in my name, to guide you into all truth"

in the Book of John. "and the Heavens opened up and the spirit of the Lord descended upon Jesus" (spirit of the lord = Holy Spirit)

again John : He who is coming Can Baptize you in the Holy Spirit and of FIRE. (an actual reference to the second coming of Christ because Jesus never Baptized)

I don't mean to seem arrogant, or mean, or anything like that, sometimes the words come out wrong, messages are misunderstood as you don't know me, or my true intentions. I am not telling you "I am Jesus" which in a way I am, but, no I don't have holes in my wrists, or feet, no wound in my side where i was pierced by a spear or anything of the like.

revelations "one LIKE the Son of Man, but the Son of God"

I maintain check your source. Your first 'real' thread was the Gazing Into the Abyss (Study) as you yourself states. What was it about? Well it was instruction on how to open a portal between yourself and the 'abyss' . Son of GOD would never ask anyone and much less instruct anyone in such practises. And your previous post in this forum is to say the least not GOD like at all.

I keep asking why you try to invoke magick and you keep avoiding my question. Messenger of chaos perhaps care to share with us your true name?
Just type it out "my name is ...*insert name of your spirit here*" See what happens. Don't think about it just do it.

Love and much light to you

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Ok, well that clears up Love thy enemies. But leaves even more questions.

1. "Refer to a thread (search for it) called i channel the dark one. (not my thread) one of the questions posed to "the dark one was" "did jesus really exist" and it/he replied "there was a possessed man, if thats what you are asking""

Ok... where in the Bible does it say that Jesus was just a regular man that became possessed by the SOG? (now I sort of understand the difference) I was under the impression that Jesus became man, not, he came into a man. Elaborate please.

2. And I asked what SOI really is and if you "taught him." And I cant say I understand The Trinity but I am aware of US in Genesis etc. But I was asking specifically who/ what is SOI?

3. You said in an earlier post that the Laws of Moses were not replaced by the Crucifixion, obviously some were: The sacrificing of animals etc. I was always taught that there was a new covenant that replaced the old laws of Moses, please elaborate on which are still applicable.

4."as for Sex, I only engage with those I love, do i use "protection" not really, because i don't do it with "unclean" people, and as for reproduction, I will CHOOSE when a women Conceives my child, it wont just "happen by accident" so i can bust all i want in a woman, and not worry about her having my offspring." I never asked about that. But it raises serious questions

a. How are you engaging in fornication if you are claiming to be possessed by SOM/ SOG(?). The only example of this would be:

Genesis 6:1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, 2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. 3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. 4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

b. you said you were "not Jesus" but like him. So a possessed man? Still no biblical reference. Not some ATS thread, those are about as truthful as... well not very truthful. An actual verse or something.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAmD1

Just type it out "my name is ...*insert name of your spirit here*" See what happens. Don't think about it just do it.

I agree, this has gone far beyond someone being bored posting on internet forums. Either you are severely delusional (an acquaintance of mine OD'd on something or other and thought he was God) or well... something else.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

my name is Ruack Hacko'desh... there.. check that name... as for "The son of God not instructing people to do something" do you know him personally? and if you read my LAST post into the abyss thread. you will see that in fact i am telling the truth. Am I a messanger of chaos, not in the least. but atleast check the 2nd to last post in the abyss thread, I created that thread on my OWN, without first consulting the source. when some things in my life started going "astray" to say the least i checked the source and as i say in the thread i refer to the source as "my superior" the source actually called me a "dumb@$$" so for me to refer to someone else as a "dumb@$$" really isnt all that bad. as I said, dumb can be fixed, but IGNORANCE is forever.

and as I stated I tried to "oust" SOI in that thread, instead he "ousted" me here. the purpose of the thread was in fact to basically "turn off the lights for those who were in the dark already" and then when they were consumed by the dark that they were in and frightful" turn on the light and say "SURPRISE HE/I'M/WE'RE real. as For me being "God" you have no understanding what it means TO BE, so you would not understand ME. as I stated before, I'm POSSESSED, and I am not always "In TUNE" with my possession, i have good intention with bad ideas, like F*kin a fine b!tch with ganarea.....

here is the post im refering to

I am not going to advise you don't do this unless you want... i have been advised by "My superior" as to "not lead people into the dark, just to show them that there is light". but yes, by any and all means i was going to assist in ridding these people of the lower astrals they would encounter... my intention in fact was NOT to bring harm, but to lead into truth. only because so many people reject the truth, and lean to their own, or others understandings.... as for the others that that advised don't do this, good advice.... but as seeing no one actually DID this, no harm, no foul. but if any of you need advice "banishing presummoned dark entities" feel free to U2U me.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAmD1

I agree, this has gone far beyond someone being bored posting on internet forums. Either you are severely delusional (an acquaintance of mine OD'd on something or other and thought he was God) or well... something else.

at one point i was called delusional on my initial contact, and i bought into it, but when i became "possessed" and started to "perform" I knew the Truth. so well this is something else.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
24 pages and Jack Sheet has been proved.
Einstein could prove something in a few chalk equations.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
the first U2U from SOI, i got when i stumbled across his thread, and said something to him
he knew me right away. as for the rest. go back and check, i know i can just make this
up but why would I and remember this is before i EVER posted on the thread.

sent: 27-9-2009 at 10:48
look closer my master
look closer my lord
look closer into the word

of course you are i am if you so choose
i am not in your way, if i were, i'd lose

please read my last post there
in where i said proof i would share

Originally posted by soul of integrity
ur,
you've not been decieved, message recieved!

SHOUT! elohim responds, we find no doubt
SHOUT! this no fear, don't cry, don't pout
SHOUT! i am, we know what this is about
stand still, shut up, the kingoms are in route

WE BRING OUR BEST
som, please do rest!
som, you pass the test!
som, you are the quest!

that quote is from like between page 9-11 in between there

[edit on 30-9-2009 by clever024]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ukmadmax

on the contrary, if you read in its entirety, Just SOI's post and MINE you will see something deeper.... but go ahead and look into the whole sea, when all we want you to see are 2 fish fighting over a meal that will satisfy them for 1000 years.....

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Much much love and light to you. I have nothing more to add.

I wish you well and If i see you on the otherside and we both were right I will greet you with open arms as one greets a long lost friend and if I meet you and we both where wrong I will do the same. But if we do not meet at all I wish you a mercyful experience and know that ONE day we will both come back to the begining.

For now I respectfully i agree to disagree - no furhter questions! I now know who your spirit is.

Love and light

[edit on 30/9/2009 by IAmD1]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Ok, well that clears up Love thy enemies. But leaves even more questions.

1. "Refer to a thread (search for it) called i channel the dark one. (not my thread) one of the questions posed to "the dark one was" "did jesus really exist" and it/he replied "there was a possessed man, if thats what you are asking""

Ok... where in the Bible does it say that Jesus was just a regular man that became possessed by the SOG? (now I sort of understand the difference) I was under the impression that Jesus became man, not, he came into a man. Elaborate please.

2. And I asked what SOI really is and if you "taught him." And I cant say I understand The Trinity but I am aware of US in Genesis etc. But I was asking specifically who/ what is SOI?

3. You said in an earlier post that the Laws of Moses were not replaced by the Crucifixion, obviously some were: The sacrificing of animals etc. I was always taught that there was a new covenant that replaced the old laws of Moses, please elaborate on which are still applicable.

4."as for Sex, I only engage with those I love, do i use "protection" not really, because i don't do it with "unclean" people, and as for reproduction, I will CHOOSE when a women Conceives my child, it wont just "happen by accident" so i can bust all i want in a woman, and not worry about her having my offspring." I never asked about that. But it raises serious questions

a. How are you engaging in fornication if you are claiming to be possessed by SOM/ SOG(?). The only example of this would be:

Genesis 6:1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, 2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. 3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. 4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

b. you said you were "not Jesus" but like him. So a possessed man? Still no biblical reference. Not some ATS thread, those are about as truthful as... well not very truthful. An actual verse or something.

Ok Jesus was not "Christ" until 30. when he was baptized and POSSESSED by the spirit of the Lord.

as for Jesus' immaculate conception, It was. He was the son of God from the beginning but was not LORD. as i am Literally the son of a Man, who became possessed by the spirit of the lord, as in the book of john jesus said "When He, The son of man, the Holy Spirit" notice, in the book of Ezekiel, God calls Ezekiel the son of man. Did that make him his son? or a God? no. merely HIS HAND ON EARTH. where as I am Both his hand on earth, and also Part of the Godhead. they wouldn't use the word possess in reference to Jesus because usually possession is of demonic nature. But Jesus was merely a HOST to the Holy Spirit. Flesh that BECAME Spirit. He lived a Sinless life and was perfect, I do not claim to be perfect. as for me "fornicating" i think you misinterpreted it. I only have sex with those I love. "fornication" entails lust. I have really no lust in my heart, lust would be a desire for something merely for its beauty. as a lot of my "Lovers" are in fact by no means supermodels, they are good people God loving people. am i a "chubby chaser" no in fact most women come to me, because they see I am a good person. Do i walk around town proclaiming myself as God? no. If i see someone in need, I help. I see a man talking to himself... I know he is in fact talking to a demon and cast it out. I see a blind man, i open his eyes with a few words. i see someone in suffering from a painful disease, i cast it away. I see a man robbing an old lady (has happened) i say "Drop the gun, to your knees" and he in fact AGAINST his WILL does so. why? all SPIRITS are subject unto me, EXCEPT for the Father, who I am subject unto.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Fornication is a term which typically refers to voluntary, illicit sexual intercourse between persons not married to each other.

Thats what I meant and thats what you said you do. If you truly are above all spirits why would you lead other women into sin? It doesn't matter if you Love them, God created sex so that "two may become one" as in marriage. Elaborate please, it seems like what you're saying is going agaist what the Bible clearly states.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by clever024

Originally posted by loglady
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful, And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence.
feel free to punish me when you get the chance.

"He by no means who "doubt" he punishes those who disobey."

???? In english please???

"who ever hammered and drilled religious beliefs into you, did some damage. and in the end you may or may not have been deceived."

Nobody hammered or drilled religeous beliefs into me, im from a basically atheist home and upbringing, free to make my own informes choices.

"because you by no means are perfect."

How do you know if im perfect or not??

Remember assumption is the mother of all f*** ups.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
You create an illusion.
It comes from delusion.
You're part of our race,
Your words have no place.
Behind your perception,
Your mind grows deception.
Grow love and sow peace
Give thoughts a new lease
Be kind in your thread,
Grow calm in your head.
We here seek the way,
Not detours today.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Fornication is a term which typically refers to voluntary, illicit sexual intercourse between persons not married to each other.

Thats what I meant and thats what you said you do. If you truly are above all spirits why would you lead other women into sin? It doesn't matter if you Love them, God created sex so that "two may become one" as in marriage. Elaborate please, it seems like what you're saying is going agaist what the Bible clearly states.

you are in fact right the bible does state that. but how does man and woman become one through sex? offspring. In the kingdom of God there is no marriage. so does that mean there will be no sex? in marriage they are bound in the eyes of God. but they are still 2. I do not have sex with married women. as a matter of fact, the only women i have sex with know who/what i am just by my touch. thus we are already "1" in a sense. like i tell most christian women after i have known them for a week and we've been talking and they are interested in having sex with me, and I'm interested in having sex with them and that's "what would you say if i told you i don't even have to take off my pants to put myself inside of you" they think im talking dirty, and they joke around like yeah right. then i touch them on the forehead and i usually get a "my God" or "your Jesus" or just a smile and i ask them if they felt anything and they say "oh you mean when the son of man went through me" so as for illicit sex. its really not.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott
You create an illusion.
It comes from delusion.
You're part of our race,
Your words have no place.
Behind your perception,
Your mind grows deception.
Grow love and sow peace
Give thoughts a new lease
Be kind in your thread,
Grow calm in your head.
We here seek the way,
Not detours today.

nice poetry. but who is this in reference to? myself? i assure you i am not delusional. it may seem that way, but i am not.

as I stated earlier in the thread Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to the Father.

this is not my thread.

and as you know, anyone who proclaims Jesus to be Christ, is OF GOD, if you have read the Bible.

What I claim is to be the Son of Man, who comes bearing warning to those non-believing. a warning of the Day of the Lord. when Satan will be released upon the earth.

I Claim to be the Holy Spirit, the Second Coming of Christ as many Call Me.

9-28-15 this thread was started by a Silly Odd Man, and is being Finished by the Son of Man. the truth is in this thread, if you can filter through garbage.

as for certain questions people of for me, I'm glad to answer them.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join