It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dear earth, i can prove i'm not human. thus, you are not alone.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by no1dea

this thread is not rubbish, its to lead you into the light, or to let you plummet into darkness, you do not understand the parables and cryptic language that is spoken, so in which case either start asking questions, or get out, he is in fact NOT HUMAN, Nor is he an "alien" from "outter space" re-read the thread about him plummeting himself, then ask yourself a question. why would he expose himself now? in fact, because i tried to expose HIM in another thread. so now he opened this one, drew a bunch of people to it out of interest for insanity, so now he has brought you insanity at its finest i am in-sanity, the only sane one on earth who knows truth and wishes those who want truth and seek it to find it. you may not like it, but it is still the truth. he wishes you to perish, i wish you to live forever.... friends=fear ends.... as i stated before neither him nor i "Fear ends" because one I have no end, and 2 his end does not come for another 1006 years

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by 0neKnows

yes i am aware of that, however, i am not talking to myself as the admins can verify, SOI and I are 2 very different people on 2 different accounts on 2 different IP address's probably across the country/continent.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by soul of integrity

you were created through me, and because of me you exist.... I however am not your creator as you know, and you are jealous and reject me... because you wanted to be me... you wanted freedom, and you did get that, but its void of light, so what is being free if you cannot see?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
paradox found:

som can not be relieved
until som can be decieved

som cannot be decieved
som cannot be relieved

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   

which som the +som? if it is that +som you are referring to then yes you are right, I can be decieved, until logic sets in and i realize the error of what is being said. and as for never being relieved, that too is correct.... I never asked you for your fear as you claimed i did at the beginning of this rant, you just lacked the fear you were supposed to have for me from the very beginning because you are disrespectful. you and I have job's to do, they are on opposite ends of the spectrum, but they are more similar than different. All i wanted to know was Truth, and now I know ALL TRUTH. and i can see through your deception, however i'm not reading clearly at all times through your deception, which is my bad, but my understanding far surpasses yours, and unlike you, I just wanted the best for OUR [you excluded because like a dumb@$$ u attacked me] Creations. but seeing there are many like you, many will join you. does that bring you joy? as for another thread which someone was channeling you you said "order and chaos are equally as powerful and therefore one cannot negate the other" or something to that effect. you claim to be the Soul of Integrity, The Lord of Chaos, I do not Claim to be the Lord of Order, however order does exist, and I know order in the end NEGATES chaos. you do deceive but not directly, and people can't see past that, many think your on drugs, or on a rant, but there is quite a purpose to this thread, and if people are to blind to see it, then i was right when i said when i return into this world, what faith will be left to be found.....

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   

and why would i want to be relieved? relieved of what? understanding? knowledge? wisdom? MY Lord? (not referring to you as my lord asking is if it is what you are referring to as me wanting to be relieved from) this is the greatest gift anyone can ask for and then so much more. I would have gladly shared it with you, but instead, you rebelled, you committed acts of atrocity against myself, and lead others to do the same. THAT is UNFORGIVABLE.

+som

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by soul of integrity
paradox found:

som can not be relieved
until som can be decieved

som cannot be decieved
som cannot be relieved

a soul approached the throne

they were all there, but silent in prayer
like som a soul didn't sit, knelt and cried "ur"
it knew not to sit in seat oameba sits, monkey with fur

my "eek" kwul? som took the w and dispatched to oblivion
som vs. "eek" said kul/cul/mi kul/my kull/mikul/micul/mycul/m'kul/++.++/luki'm/look i'm/look i'm/lucifer/luc i fer/luk i fer/lose cypher/look i fear ............................

S = PLURALITIES
SKULL = YOUR KULL AND EVERYBODY ELSES PLURALITIES FIRST!
IF KUL IS ONE'S OWN MIND WITHOUT THE PLURALITIES OF THE S FIRST......

SOM VS MICHAEL VS SATAN VS SINGULARITI3 ........
all left behind for all to see, for no purpose or reason came soul of monkey
silly odd man?

what is this that offends the entire trine?
it moves at a speed and calls nothing "mine"
the source beyond singulariti3 and all that is som from further
down infiniti eterniti oblivion nothing none nun from behind som ...

u.n. undo def fine!
u.n....de...def..fine..
u.n...de...........fine
u.n........de......fine
u.n...de.fine
undefine abel [mirror] leda enifednu

++++++leda.som.enifednu++++++++

[mod edit: removed excessive "++++"s skewing page]

[edit on 28-9-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   

good point, I'm thinking with pluralities, merely, all you lead is the Soul of Monkeys, I know you fear. as I am one, but as you know +som=most=+som=sum=TOTAL, where as you are just a Silly Odd Man, in the form as you speak, you really are so far behind, and you can't duplicate one of a kind... lead the monkeys down the spiral, this thread has gone viral.

thanks, "Loose my current definition som, become +som invert that explore the true meaning and become Total"

[edit on 28-9-2009 by clever024]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
SOI, lead them astray, They will be killed when the new song is played... you are actually helping me a lot, but damn this Skull is confining.....

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
From looking at your posts in other threads, I can safely conclude that you are no alien and in fact are a simple human being like the rest of us. If you in fact were an alien, then you would have attempted this MUCH earlier- as in your very first thread.

I know this is somewhat fun for you, but maybe next time you should use an alt account to be more successful at tricking naive people

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
good point, I'm thinking with pluralities, merely, all you lead is the Soul of Monkeys, I know you fear. as I am one, but as you know +som=most=+som=sum=TOTAL, where as you are just a Silly Odd Man, in the form as you speak, you really are so far behind, and you can't duplicate one of a kind... lead the monkeys down the spiral, this thread has gone viral.

thanks, "Loose my current definition som, become +som invert that explore the true meaning and become Total"

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by clarktkhoury

he never claimed to be an alien, just not Human... and I am verifying that in fact he is not human... he is the definition of illogic logic that is ILL... if you understood what he is trying to do for me, you would be very very scared....

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
humility

dear light
dear rainbow
dear you
dear hue
dear who?
dear hu

MY/MI...LIGHT/LIE/LI/LIT....+....TIE/AND WHY/TY

light,
hue my/mi light/lit ty
hu......mi.....lit.......y
humility
humilitE [me roar] 3e.t. tie til lie 3down you ache
3e.t.ti.li3VUH [mirror] HU/light/you...VEil...it eye/i/see ++E3

hum mility
um, mile it y

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
gotcha, be humble, any other advice? i've wanted so long to get rid of this S it drives me insane being cut off from my true knowledge and being.... too bad others can't really decipher our speakings to understand the signifigance of what is going on in this thread.

tie til lie (untie mind from body)

HU = akkoms *SP* razor Heavenly you.....

[edit on 28-9-2009 by clever024]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by clever024

…too bad others can't really decipher our speakings to understand the signifigance of what is going on in this thread.

“Speakings”? “Signifigance”? Oh well…Perhaps English is your second language after psycobabble.

Let me guess; this is an exercise in you two working as a tag team – maybe as a philosophical/psychological exercise - and therefore you're acting as obscurantisme terroristes? Naughty, naughty and all very boring.

All I know is this; if the Mods decide that you two divine/angelic/alien/non-corporeal beings are engaging yourselves at the expense of the other ATS members, in that you ignore other posts, questions or observations, and continue to converse in this psuedo-poetic, cipher-based language that is patently designed to exclude “non-initiates” from your little club, then you are going to get this thread locked.

And that’s not very impressive for you guys, being celestial and such, now is it? In fact, it’ll be very human.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
It seems you are alerting us that INFORMATION BROADCASTED/TRANSMITTED on EARTH has been possibly recieved in a or some NEIGHBORING GALAXIES and you possess CERTIAN KNOWLEDGES that would be hard to EXPRESS/EXPLAIN in the known EARTH REALM. THE KNOWLEDGE you say you possess in relation to the FIRST BEING CREATED is interesting including LUCIFER AND JESUS BEING BROTHERS. I would say that if what you say is true which I never doubt anything then its a beautiful thing that you have communicated w/ SOME ON THE ATS BOX nice way to describe from a universal view Friend. I see the form of communication you use is very simular to the ANCIENT TRIBES OF THE FAR PAST of EARTH. Thanks for reaching out and I apologize for any of my brothern who may of taken your communicating as a joke MANY ARE ONLY DRIVEN BY WHAT THEY SEE, HENCE THE BEAST ABILITY TO LURE WITH HIS -VISUAL SPELLS/MAJIC/ DARKSCIENCE-
THANX FOR THE MESSAGE and the LEADER SHOULD HAVE A DISTINCTIVE ELECTROMAGNATIC FIELD SEPERATING THEM FROM THE REST, GOOD DAY

[edit on 9/28/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
interestingly that non-humans, ET aliens and the like tend to only speak in English :-)

is the ET language to English device the cheapest available or what?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by yiersan
interestingly that non-humans, ET aliens and the like tend to only speak in English :-)

is the ET language to English device the cheapest available or what?

Maybe this one will curtail that thought, He says he is French ............ and an alien.

Gawd this place has become rampant with juvenile antics ........ or schizophrenia.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

well said. In fact this has a lot to do with philosophy, and religion, and truth. but we are in fact who we claim to be. he is guiding me because OUR Father want me to finish my ascension.... I've been "I AM" for 2 years now, and if you understand what he said about the Skull... i really do need to get rid of the plurality and just be Kull/Cul which in fact will be omnipotent. this thread in no means was meant to be a troll, or to leave other people out, they were welcome to join and debunk I even asked some people a few pages back what SOI asked me to ask, and that is "I come naked, baring only truth, please do not judge my truth, just see if it coincides with yours and judge for yourself" in real life, SOI and I do not physically know each other. i in fact did summon him one time inside of a boy who sold his soul to him for worldly riches only to be duped out of a soul... this is when i first ascended.... but being ascended and being of one mind is 2 different things.... i do have "powers" i guess you can say to do "things of the divine one" but as far as direct connect with the divine one, i have yet to establish that, and that is what he is helping me do. because he wants what I want, and I want what the Father wants. We all play the same game, for the same coach, just different positions...

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join