It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the warriors? We have no chance!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
When combating a powerful establishment (or any powerful enemy).

First you review your resources, and make certain of your ALLIES, and means of resupply for a long term campaign,, and work out a possible means of escape if it all goes wrong..

The worst thing you can do is go into it unprepared.
Go into it WITH NO FRIENDS.
Go into it with no escape strategy worked out.

Any General commanding an army that says, victory or death, we don't need any of your stinking help, is DOOMED.

Can you imagine the Delta force going in to attack some target, but never even thinking about how they are going to get out after the operation ?

All you warriors have no friggin idea how this is all supposed to end.
No plan, NO STRATEGY, no end game.

It is why all you hero warriors are screwed.
Wild and just plan DUMB.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Hey guys Ive been on here a while reading and I mean maybe 6 months or so NOW I HAVE JOINED lol I have a theory about where all the warriors have gone in America.

I watched a video post on the BBC news website yesterday about the over crowding of a prison in California now as the reporter who seemed very English and feminine walked openly amongst the prisoners I couldn't help but notice that most of the men were very polite n very kind to this man there may have been hidden factors that the camera didn't pick up but this prison is estimated to be at 200% capacity 170000 inmates.

I think personally the war on drugs has be to target the working class who through lack of work and boredom with life turned to drugs got snatched by the prison system and are more like POWs now our warriors are incarcerated in these prisons.

NOW don't get me wrong I'm not saying they are all innocent but to be served with a 20 year sentence for carrying dope is a bit silly in the long run.

The Warriors that will save us all are in Prison

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Isn't the trojan horse method still a viable way to dismantle or severely disrupt any organization that you are not particularly fond of...from within?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by plainmike

YES, S & F, Mike,

I have been saying on several threads that the Trojan horse is still working today.

If you want to overtake a country, and that country beat you in war - move in!

If you want to overtake a country, and you cannot have a war with that country - move in!

Move in anywhere, in fact!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by plainmike

Sorry, Mike just a star, couldn't do a flag.

But you are so right.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join