It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Veterans ONLY

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I'm sort of new to the conspiracies about the NWO and was hoping for an ATS veteran to help me out here.

So I'm a Christian and believe the Bible to be the inspired Word of God. Now in that last book called Revelation it talks about a future time when there will be world government and currency. Every one will have to take a mark in their hand or forehead to buy or sell. There will be a military alliance between Gog and Magog which geographically is Iran and Russia. There will be an army, it says, of 200,000,000 from the east. It also says there will be a lot of deception. So I'm making the connection like this:

World Government/Currency from Revelation=NWO
The mark to buy or sell=RFID
Gog Magog alliance=Russia helping Iran with nuclear technologies
200,000,000 army from east=China's army
Deception=Bankers hiding behind puppet politicians and governments

So my question is: Do these connections seem right? If so then we are headed for bumpy ride, according to the Bible.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
like most, not all, but most prophecies, they are vague and therefore you cant make any hardcore descison as to wether this fits that and so on. your connection do seem... "right". given the the current political-military climate of things, id say it seems possible, i find the magog-gog prophecy/story to be of interest especially.. i cant rule it out but i cant say for certain, as noone can, that it is what is happening..

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
A very good connection, you put together. Myself and a friend of mine had long discussions over if whats going down in the world now is what the bible is talking about.

It is very possible that what the bible speaks is truth, but at the same time, you cannot rule out anything else..

We will see what happens as time moves forward...

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
the only thing that i know of, for sure, beyond any possible doubt. Gods word must, and will come to pass. it is written so that if you follow and love the lord, you can know of the
general time ALL things will shortly come to pass.

trying to use it as a stepping stone in the succession of events could drive you nuts because that's not what it is for. right now you have all you need.
you know the time is at hand . thank the Father through the Lord for that.
what else do you need really? look up.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I thought Revelations was more wishful thinking about the fall of the Roman Empire. Vagueness, the only one size fits all solution.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jesusis1337

I'm sort of new to the conspiracies ..........

So I'm a Christian and believe the Bible to be the inspired Word of God.

You been a conspiracy theorist longer than you think.

There is a danger that the such prophecies become self-fulfilling prophecies, then we will be headed for bumpy ride.

Lets hope that nations possessing nuclear weapons never mix this into their foreign policy .... again.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Thanks for the help you guys. I believe the Bible already mapped out what is going to happen and that we are seeing it before our very own eyes.

Some of you said the prophecies are vague but they are actually very specific. For example take this passage concerning the world government's plan for the mark of the beast. I think it could very well be the RFID chip that I learned about.

Revelation 13:16-17 (New International Version)

"16He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name."

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jesusis1337
I'm sort of new to the conspiracies about the NWO and was hoping for an ATS veteran to help me out here.
...So my question is: Do these connections seem right? If so then we are headed for bumpy ride, according to the Bible.

Well, if you want my honest-to-God opinion, I'd say that given the vagaries in the Bible due to translation and transcription over the centuries, and the fact that much of the material from Revelations could be inserted into virtually any lifetime with a fair degree of scariness...

...my advice would be to live a good life according to your conscience, and try not to lose too much sleep.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by JohnnyCanuck]

new topics

top topics

join