It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fleet of 4 UFO's in one line over Whitefield,Manchester

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

They stayed in formation witha bit of zig zagging for about 3 mins then the lights dimmed and they split into two groups and flew towards the Middleton area

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

Well, if it helps any, it's likely your cell phone cam may not have worked so well anyway... I tried to take pics of the ISS not too long ago with mine. I have a nice phone with a nice cam on it and it wouldn't even pick up the space station at all, and it was the brightest I'd ever seen it! So, even if you'd taken pics, it's likely you would have only gotten solid black pics and people would be yelling at you anyway. Don't listen to them. Maybe someone else will see the same thing and get pics and then all these ignorant name callers will be proven wrong.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

Thanks
and yes i do hope someone else saw it, because it was really amazing.. now one i was excited about then the 2nd,3rd,4th appeared and i just stood there in awe, I've been checking the UK UFO site last sighting in this area that was reported was 16th September 2009, so hopefully someone will report there

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
There's also been UFO sightings over Whaley Bridge on the 25th September, however the video is shaky and I cant discern wether the lights in the video are genuine UFO's or just Chinese Lanterns. From your own sightings though It seems I'd go along with the Chinese Lantern idea, and the cameras failing is pure coincidental as you described than anything UFO related.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
In the absence of any images, I'd say the description given would fit a typical sky lantern episode. Why not assign that explanation and call this one in.

WG3

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I dont live too far from there myself, I live in Lancs.

Lancashire is one of the "UFO hot spots" in the UK with sighting way above average! So dont be put off by people giving you a hard time about saying what you saw. You are more likely to spot one here than in most places.

Also I can think of plenty of UFO sightings around airports, so the guy mouthing off about that aint even got a valid point.

Cheers for letting us know!

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Silk

There has been plenty of times I have been outside and witnessed a ufo and not had my camera with me.... and the cam on my iphone is not very good either...

It usually works this way for me, that when I take my camera and filming gear outside I rarely see anything but when I have nothing with me I see something or lots of things... so just because someone witnesses something and does not take a photo does not mean its foul or false... I understand there are many people on here that do start false threads and these people should be banned...but I believe this guys story.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by justjoemusic]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Iv witnessed lights like these before in Essex, Croydon, Margate and a mate of mine has witnessed them in Canada and, I have also read of people reporting things like this too..

The ones I have seen always seem to be at high altitude and its hard for me to film them although I have just purchased a telescopic attachment for my hd vid cam so will try with that.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Silk, if you are unable to communicate other than as a gutter gob, it's probably best if you refrain from future discussions.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Hey great news on the sighting Raider. As a real life witness in Derbyshire to the same as you saw I believe you, your description is perfect for a fly by formation of amber/orange type ufo orbs, right to the point of them dimming their power source for illumination which only a true witness would comprehend. Those things in my avatar btw are the same

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I am currently in the process of gathering some equiptment in order to go out with some mates on a weekend to try to get these orbs on film (you're welcomed to come!).

I also had some sightings last year which have changed my life -- they have sent me down a spiritual path. The UFO orbs like ufoobhunter has mentioned before do exist, although they easily get mistaken for sky lanterns to the oblivious Joe. In the following video for example you will see how they seem to flicker colours from the light spectrum. This is the type of footage I want to get, it was captured by ufoorbhunter in Derbyshire Dales. Tell me if this is what your sighting lookjed like: www.dailymotion.com...

thanks

top topics

<< 1   >>

join