It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fleet of 4 UFO's in one line over Whitefield,Manchester

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Hi guys,

at 12:10am 27th Sept 2009 myself and my mums friend saw 4 bright orange/red UFO's flying in a perfect column formation then seperated and dimmed lights over the local pub.

A passerby also looked up and noticed them, we all tried taking pictures, my phone battery died, my friends camera fuzzed up and the bystanders phone refused to turn on

any witnesses in the Manchester area also see this? was really cool...i seen similar in the area in the past, but this was different... i have two theories.. either chinese lanterns(don't know why at this time of year though) or actual E.T's if anyone lives in the area and also seen it please post your story or pictures.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
your phone battery failed ? How convenient

its close to ringway - so good coverage from the NATS = that national air traffic control = and over some MOD property

FOUL called here

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Silk

No MOD property in our area at all and airport is 10 miles away

and FOUL? what's that

i can explain my battery it wasnt charged and was probably coincidence

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

A passerby also looked up and noticed them, we all tried taking pictures, my phone battery died, my friends camera fuzzed up and the bystanders phone refused to turn on

3 Strikes and - You're Out!

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by happygolucky

Pretty much it sucked.. i mean usually i'm up for a long time with camera in hand taking pics of UFO's or anything unusual and the one night that i don't take a camera with me..boompf 4 of them appear then disappear(lights faded could just see black shapes) 3 mins later

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raider of Truth

Hmmm, no coincidence here!

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Beauty_HairyBeast

Well my battery needed charging anyway so that reason was normal.. my mum's friend said she dropped her phone a good number of times and the camera has been dodgy since.. so that expalins that.. i didnt have chance to ask the guy because he started jogging down the road

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Silk

Such "harsh" words from an internet tough guy

1. It's a true story, take it or leave it
2. I'm a keen UFO watcher
3. I'm also a skeptic i tend to analyse each incident
4. I'm not scum, I'm a human being, you my friend are ignorant for judging a another human before knowing them or their views.

You might be the "bottom feeder" instead by going against the motto of this forum..

"Deny Ignorance"

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
?? im very confused to the cries of foul!

not everyone has phones!

im really suprised and disgusted at all the people calling foul just because theirs no pics of video, i have reported sightings of "ufo" without pics of vids and never had this level of crap.

seriously, anyone calling foul or trying to discredit the mod needs to seriously give themselfs a slap... theirs being a cynic, and theirs being a complete butthole ... ill not go into which i saw here!

but.. on topic.. what way were they heading from manchester? im not that far away, ive not seen anything but ill keep a look if its heading west!..

lancs is ace for crazy sky things!

silk~? do you know somethign about the op anyone else shoudl know? or have you taken the role of head debunker?

[edit on 26-9-2009 by boaby_phet]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

the moto of this forum is DENY IGNORANCE and i have little tolerance for people who forget that (Snip)

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 30-10-2009 by asala]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Silk

please tell me what your attack is based on, from the op's post history i see no crime other than not owning a decent camera,..which makes your argument completly void... i dont have a camera either, does that make anything i report an instant lie>?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

Thank you, at least someone has a brain and some manners!
And to your question well the Frigate pub is our local so the direction would be...towards Middleton so about East/North-east i'd reckon but not fully sure

And yes Lancashire is full of this kind of thing this is the first of it's kind i ever seen though, i've seen videos but never in person, i'm pretty excited
because the last i saw anything like this was October 9th 2005 at 7pm and they all moved in opposite directions but this was a actual line formation then they dimmed the lights and split up into two groups.

I have another thread of a UFO at the back of my house a few months back with some pictures in original form and zoomed in.

EDIT: spelling

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Right = lets do some basics shalll we >?

Manchester airport commands an airspace of 45k around the city

Leeds Bradford commands and equivalent airspace from the north

Memwith hill covers the space in between

Flylingdales is first point in UK air defense

Get them point ?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Silk

ok, im not one for pointing out plot holes.. .but i will..#

as soon as the op posted, you were on this thread debunking , with absolutely no grounds to be debunking this or calling the op a lier..

then... you use the line "deny ignorance" which is an irony in itself as you are expecting people TO be ignorant of this op, when theirs no proof to say we should be ignorant of his message.

that my friend is an irony .. and stupidity.. either engage in meaningfull discussion or say nothing, dont start trollin threads and saying their bogus unless you actualy have proof..

if anything, people like you are WAY more harmful to any ufo scene than someone who reports what he see's!

what you said above are just locational stats, that doesnt mean he did not see anything..

and that is also no proof that the op is lieing in any shape way or form!

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silk

yes im head debunker when im confronted by idiots - my god manchester has huge coverage by atc - its so stupid to believe there are ufos there any more than there might be over heathrow

Get a life

You sir, are one of the most ignorant people I have yet to come across on this site. You should be banned from this site for calling people when it is totally unjustified. You think ufos would not fly over airports?? Now that is stupid!

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sueloujo

yup .. O'hare airport for example!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

i dont see what makes the ops sighting any less credible than last weeks iran ufo ...

on the sighting... it most likely is not anything special... did they stay in formation, or did they do any moving about ?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Wow Silk, you must have had a very bad day to pick on the op like that. Maybe you had not been taught that if you have nothing nice to say...don't say anything at all.

It's people like you Silk that keep me from sharing my experiences here. I for one, like to hear what others have seen. Not everything can be proven or explained.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join