It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your profession. For ATS members!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I used to work in publishing, I used to publish a magazine for the entertainment industry ( we're talkin celebrity look a likes and tribute bands)not the real celebs, still it was fun for a while. Then I got ill at the age of 23 and decided to retire. I've not worked in over 8 years, although do voluntary work as a youth mentor one day a week.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I used to work in publishing, I used to publish a magazine for the entertainment industry ( we're talkin celebrity look a likes and tribute bands)not the real celebs, still it was fun for a while. Then I got ill at the age of 23 and decided to retire. I've not worked in over 8 years, although do voluntary work as a youth mentor one day a week.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
Follow me, I am a decendent of christ.

That's funny, I'm a descendent of satan. Maybe we should get together sometime?

[edit on 4-9-2010 by Nosred]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I did a degree in Software engineering but found the work afterwards so mind numbingly boring that I just couldn't carry on

So now I'm self employed, but it's quite hard to say what my job actually is as I do as many things as I can to keep my head above water.

I design and code web sites, I design flyers / posters for clubs and events, I do a bit of film making and film editing for web sites and things, I am involved in running night clubs, I sometimes do product or model photography.
Can't think of anything else at the moment but I think there are some more things

I really want to be a script writer but I haven't had any of my ramblings produced yet (although I have been pretty close)

Ohh I forgot I sometimes write articles for magazines

[edit on 4-9-2010 by davespanners]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by vance

I don't mean to be off topic, but do you have anything recorded, released? I would be interested in hearing it.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I used to work at a factory until I hurt myself. I can't do that anymore due to injuries. Right now, I am at the bottom of the employment food chain. I'm a cleaner. What I would like to do is write.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Singer

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Stay-at-home housewife,trained floral designer
and event planner.I am obsessed with weddings.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
hum... I've studyied to be a journalist. It was a vile career so I quitted 1 year before getting my degree.
Then I decided to join the vane and also vile world of fashion. I feel good here, still 3 years to get my degree away. It's less vile, and so much vane than he other one, at least here I'm having fun

[edit on 8-9-2010 by Caggy]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

Right now I'm currently employed as a sous chef but eventually I would like to start my own catering business. I love my job because it allows me to be creative. Who knows, maybe you guys will see me in a future series of Hell's Kitchen if I ever permantly return stateside.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Professional make up artist.And student of economy and law.
For make up tips pm me

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I have a new job.....I am officially a lunch lady at a middel school. YAY.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I make things...

happen.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
There was a guy who dated Jedimiller as a proffesion

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
..at the time I'm a self employed Shiatsu massage therapist. This might change later this week..if I get the job in the organic food store

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by plutoxgirl
reply to post by Maddogkull

LOL at OZ..

I'm still in college, and can't wait to finish it- I'm studying International Relations, and in the near future will be working in my field.

Not anymore.

I dropped college. With my last intership I saw too many things I didnt like...
Expectable in many ways though...but shocking/disappointing nonetheless.
*sigh*

Not my thing.

Point is- photography is what I'm pursuing...
I'm also an Astrologer and tarot reader...

Right now working as a secretary.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I should mention (in addition to being a software project manager), I have several other "occupations" that I often get paid for...

I paint murals (mostly kids' rooms) like painting a Disney castle and princesses on walls, or a whole undersea theme with realistic animals as well as animated characters like Nemo and Little Mermaid, etc.

I do photo-realistic pencil drawing portraits of people, animals, etc.

I make decorated cakes (my mother does this professionally, so I learned how also, growing up). The murals and cakes I also do with my wife, as I've been showing her how to help me in these endeavors. She's actually better than me at making buttercream icing look like fondant. (fondant is prettier, and you can do more, but it tastes like crap...whereas buttercream is delicious).

Those Ace of Cakes and other shows, the cakes look fantastic, but they taste like crap. Fondant is basically play-doh (though a tad sweeter).

I do various other free-lance artist jobs, mostly just occasionally as recommendations from friends. Keeps up my artistic outlet, and it's a little extra income.

I'll have to edit this with some photos of the work sometime soon.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by DogFin

Self-reply

Didn't get the job..but no worries, got another one.

A spa hotel for the more wealthy was looking for a massage-therapist. I sent them my CV, and today was my first day at my new work. Had to do one treatment demo, recieve one (full body with oil 'n all), and eat food I could not recognize..not to mention afford! But lol, free for the staff

Next week I'll try the crystal room, 3min in -110C!

Was nice hanging out here on ATS! (in case I get some kind of cardial failure..)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Security Supervising Officer-(# 1 Auto maker-World Headquarters)

Emergency Disaster 1st Response Team -(FEMA/HOMELAND SECURITY)

Author-(published)

Musician in a Rock n Roll Hall of Fame Group - (not revealed)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I am a pro soldier.

Infantryman through and through who has commanded and trained troops for operations worldwide in all theatres including desert, jungle, temperate and arctic warfare.

I have done nearly every military course under the sun and have had the opportunity to put theory into practice on many occassions.

Now

Im at Uni studying to be a mental health nurse to assist troops both serving and ex serving to cope with PTSD.

I am also having to work doing manual stuff to pay for it and have to say thank you to my family for supporting me x

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join