It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic takeover/propaganda going online?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
im sorry that i have to be "that guy",but its better to make a thread about it and discuss it,instead of doing nothing. fyi im not really racist or anything,but this caught my eye.
there seems to be a big increase of how can i say it "islamic influence".
for example im searching books in mininova,and when i click on "most seed" alot of the most seeded books are islamic,islamic holy books...stuff like that/

when i go to get some gadjets for my windows,theres PLENTY of islamic clocks,prair clocks,islamic stuff.

and dont get me started on obama,and islamics taking over nice positions,couse i really dont know about this,i kinda heard something about this before..i think it was a thread,so not really a fact

and for where i live..bulgaria,well were pretty much influenced by turkey
* cheaper electronic,car,etc. low quality turkey parts instead of buying originals.
* turkish fruits,vegetables,etc couse its cheaper to import them then to gro them

* and what is this i heard that were taking power from turkey instead of using our own nuclear reactor cell? not sure..i may be wrong, NOT A FACT
* turkish candys/chocolates, most of them famous and very tasty,but also crappy marcipans -_-
* before a couple of years they started airing turkish NEWS,in 17 o clock,everyday for our "islamic citizens",CMON whats next? german news? THIS IS NOT RIGHT!
i dont get bulgarian news if theres lots of bulgarians in england.
AND THE COUP DE GRACE!

today on the news they actually aired about,how some fella maded a illegal turkish "party" to have a voice in the government,and to gather people,like the normal partyes. they actualy had a "statue of islamic soldier" in theyr village ( dont get me started about villages where turks are racist against normal bulgarians,and make them study turkish,so they can buy bread....IN BULGARIA!)
(afcourse wehave a bulgarian party..sorta like a nazi party..extremist..so..balance)
so..a statue...of a soldier....did they forget the turks enslaved us for 5 generations?
and raped our women,and took our sons,and brainwashed into killing us?
all true folks.
so i though after the enslaving and wars,i though all the hate and racism is gone,and we can live like neibhoors and brothers? so WHATS UP turkish brothers?
whats with all the propaganda and hatred hmm?
how do you expect respect if in some villages ur forcing ur religion on children so theyr parents can get a job..if they learn your language?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
i may go light and take some words back,after all islam is pretty more fanatical religion then christianity. sure christianity got theyr incvizition and dark days,but well..islam is pretty radical...and we know how religion can create slaves..and wars..between us

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
i may go light and take some words back,after all islam is pretty more fanatical religion then christianity. sure christianity got theyr incvizition and dark days,but well..islam is pretty radical...and we know how religion can create slaves..and wars..between us

You seriously cant believe that. Did you know that 2 continents were nearly rid of natives in the name of God? Islam is laughable in comparison to Christianity. We should probably not let it get to the point of Christianity tho. Down with religion!!!

EDIT: I should point out that I dont know the numbers but I'm pretty sure more people have died because of Christianity than because of Islam. Correct me if I'm wrong. This doesn't justify a single death because of Islam though.

[edit on 9/26/2009 by 3vilscript]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Islam have already taken over Great Britain because of the Muslim laws

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

What a ridiculous statement. Nothing I do in my daily life is dictated to me by Islam.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 3vilscript

I think the search for gold, spices and other wealth had more to do with the conquering of the Americas, than did religion. Disease also wiped out more natives than anything else.

How many Christian groups do you see out there today, who are committing homicide bombings, planning and conducting terrorists acts, and killing infidels in the name of Christianity?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
hmm yea.im forget so much these days,yea, all the churches crusades against "infidels" probably bringed more deaths then extremism,so i guess religion as a whole is pretty evil,i dont know what the ancient bible/quran saying says if we should war with each other...
i didnt know about britan..whats about it?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
hmm well,the only "terrorists" as america calls them..seems to be in the...you know..iran.iraq,afgaistan. other countryes are pretty barberic too,but the conflict is with israel...couse of religion. but theres also iconomical silent war...we should look at that as well

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The "Oh noez Islam is going to take over" stuff is just preparation for a coming war, divide and conquer. Islam, Christianity and Judaism all have fundamentalists in their ranks, sure they are dangerous and want to take over.

You have to remember though there are western globalists, industrialists, governments and corporations who are trying to take over the world also. They are being much more successful at it too, they are the ones with the power. They have the arms, technology and influence on a global scale.

Once Christianity was the governing force, they killed who ever spoke out against them or had alternative beliefs and dominated a huge chunk of the world. Sure I'm guessing some Islamic leaders think they are going to get away with the same thing, one thing they are forgetting though is the elites don't need an invisible friend to make everyone believe in. They have what people in this world worship already in large quantity... Wealth!

There is nothing in it for people to change their religion, even if somebody is trying to force them. Offer them wealth for following orders and being obedient and trusting in their leaders they will drop all pre programmed ideals and faith. Business will take the place of governments and as nations one by one get consumed the countries who resist will simply face being erased from the map.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I enrolled in an online college course about the Middle East awhile ago. The professor instructed the class to only use Muslim sources for assignments. The class really wasn't about the Middle East. It was Islamic propaganda being taught by Kenneth Stewart at Columbia College Online under the guise of teaching a class about the Middle East. I got the impression that Kenneth Stewart could be recruiting for Islam even though he claims to be a Christian officer in the U.S. military.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by checkers]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
good to know thank you,you actualy reminded me about,well there was like a...school/thingy before here in bulgaria..in communism times,they were offering free lessons in..computers,languages,photography and there was a class about making planes...toy planes..or building your own plane.
but they say most of the times the teacher actualy tought them christianity and bible stuff...well thats pretty fu***d up

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3vilscript
Did you know that 2 continents were nearly rid of natives in the name of God? Islam is laughable in comparison to Christianity. We should probably not let it get to the point of Christianity tho.

Yes maybe all the abrahamic cults have got a lot to answer for.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
hmm well,the only "terrorists" as america calls them..seems to be in the...you know..iran.iraq,afgaistan. other countryes are pretty barberic too,but the conflict is with israel...couse of religion. but theres also iconomical silent war...we should look at that as well

Eh.... that makes sense. :shk:
So who's started the illegal wars recently.... who's invaded and currently occupying countries that they have no business being in?

Who's saying that nobody else can have nuclear weapons but they themselves are perfectly entitled to have them?

Who are THE most hypocritical and dangerous nations on the planet?

I'll give you a clue...

They're not located in the middle east and they're divided only by the Atlantic ocean.

[edit on 27/9/09 by blupblup]

new topics

top topics

join