It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jack Van Impes Attacks 911, Truth Charlie Sheen

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Jack Van Impes Attacks 911, Truth Charlie Sheen

I am so angry, offended and outraged of what I just heard. Jack Van Impe went on television and said anybody who believes 9/11 was an inside job is stupid, and Charlie Sheen is 1/2 a man.

I will be writing a letter to him, telling hom how outraged and offended I am. I may no longer watch anymore. I have watched off an on for 4 years.

To see the video goto

www.youtube.com...

I am strongly recommding you cover this story. Tell viewers to contact him with the evidence and send it to
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 26-9-2009 by fishoutofwater78]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I am so angry, offended and outraged of what I just heard. Jack Van Impe went on television and said anybody who believes 9/11 was an inside job is stupid, and Charlie Sheen is 1/2 a man.

I will be writing a letter to him, telling hom how outraged and offended I am. I may no longer watch anymore. I have watched off an on for 4 years.

To see the video goto www.jvim.com...
Click on " TV Program"
Click on "Watch TV Program"
Click on "PLAY" Under September 23rd 2009.

I am strongly recommding you cover this story. Tell viewers to contact him with the evidence and send it to:

In the United States:
Jack Van Impe Ministries
PO Box 7004
Troy MI
48007-7004

Tell viewers to be nice, and demand he look at the facts, and demand he gives an apology.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by fishoutofwater78

Why are you surprised?
This guy advocates MOST of ALL Vatican policies.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

i am new here, did i do it right? iam beyond surprised, I am shocked

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by fishoutofwater78

Yes, you did it right.
I know many Catholics are TRULY Christian, but the Vatican follows POLITICAL, World-View policies, hence no 9-11 investigation.
They 'tow the line' as much as any power-hungry elite.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Why would you demand an apology for an opinion?

Now, to be fair, you owe everyone an apology for saying Jack was wrong in disbelieving "9/11 truth".

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Jack Van Impe is a bible monkey, perhaps even an extremist
him and his eerie looking co-reporter looking like a plastic surgery gone wrong.... many timess are both insane

they are off their rockers

I saw a few of their shows and they must be the dumbest people on earth, that's what I used to think until i found out how much donations their show gets, those who donate must be even more stupid

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

'Extremist'?
Like Terrorist or something?
"We gotta kill all them 'extremists!"

BTW, they have been spot-on, when allowed by Vatican before. I saw it.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by Clearskies]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I have been a 9/11 Truther for 4 years. I can understand religious evangelists taking no stand, and not talking about.

What he did pissed me off, What he did, what he said was wrong. He attacked, Van Jones for 9/11, He said 9/11 Truthers are stupid, and charlie sheen is one of them and a 1/2 a man.

He is siding with the new world order now, He is decieving his audience, He is attacking good people, with courage. I am not spending another cent on his films.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I'm not sure who Jack Van Impe is, but I'm wondering exactly why he is offended. Is he part of a cliquey cabal that orchestrates world events for his own profit? If that's the case then I could see why he might be offended.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Was Van Impe the one who said........

"Not all idiots are truthers, but all truthers are idiots."

I'm trying to find the source of this quote, and thought it might be him.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Somebody Uploaded the VIDEO:

width="425" height="344"> "http://www.youtube.com/v/KKRPx3Tx8jo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

LOL....that 'erie looking co-reporter' is his wife! The other guy is his announcer.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by desertdreamer
LOL....that 'erie looking co-reporter' is his wife! The other guy is his announcer.

that woman never blinks
reminds me of one of the Stephord Wives

She's A ROBOT

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Yeah, I am not a big fan of the Impe's. I am a Christian, but I just don't watch too much of them.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
That's too bad.

I've caught his shows late at night on and off through the years and when I saw he was all warning of the rise of the New World Order I was sorta happy.

Now I see he just doesn't get the entire picture. Sad.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
These religious zealots really are insane. They are part of the cabal. Religions are down line of the secret societies and they are all Illuminati controlled. They KNOW they are doing wrong.

Look how they attack Pres. Obama...and yet when Bush was started a war based on a lie, all the religious zealots praised him and said "God has ordained the powers that be." They encouraged all "christians" to support the war mongering. I think bushie even made the statement one time that "god picked me."

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I knew I didn't like him for a reason. My family is crazy about him. He is a 2012'er and as soon as I read his article that claimed the rapture was going to to happen on dec 21st 2012 when Jesus clearly said we wouldn't know the day or hour of his return, and I don't believe in the "rapture" anyways, I knew he was a fraud.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
This surprises me not in the least. The whole Charlie Sheen thing seems to me to be an attempt to turn mainstream Christians against the 911 truth movement by associating it with a reputed womanizer and drinker. Even his TV show relentlessly reinforces this image, whether it’s true or not.

As to Impe and his take on prophecy, I only listened to him a few times before I understood that his teachings are not of the Holy Spirit. I’d like to recommend that believers check out Irvin Baxter and his Endtime Ministries.

www.endtime.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by resistor
This surprises me not in the least. The whole Charlie Sheen thing seems to me to be an attempt to turn mainstream Christians against the 911 truth movement by associating it with a reputed womanizer and drinker. Even his TV show relentlessly reinforces this image, whether it’s true or not.

As to Impe and his take on prophecy, I only listened to him a few times before I understood that his teachings are not of the Holy Spirit. I’d like to recommend that believers check out Irvin Baxter and his Endtime Ministries.

www.endtime.com...

I am a huge fan of Irvin Baxter. He is the most logical one out there.
You are 100% correct in saying Impe's teachings are not of the Holy Spirit.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join