It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its Official I'm a New Member

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

I finally decided to become a member after about a year of coming to the site. I found ATS one day when searching the web about NASA cover ups and was blown away by the wide range of topics covered here. I have an interest in most of the topics, UFOs, Cryptozoology, Science, Politics, Lost Civilizations, Secret Societies to name a few, any conspiracy theory that gets the mind going I will be into.

A little bit about myself; I am 25 years old, male, from the United States, born and raised in the midwest. I decided to go with my handle "InvisibleObserver" because I was just that a invisible observer for so long here. I enjoy being outdoors in nature,woods,lakes, rivers, mountains,star gazing. When stuck indoors I like to read,watch movies, play video games, play cards, surf the web. Being a new member I am still learning the ropes and will update my profile shortly, feel free to throw me any suggestions and useful info you think I should know about on being a new member. I look forward to meeting all of you and making new friends. Thank you for reading my introduction.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by InvisibleObserver]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Welcome! The Midwest is my old stomping grounds. And being out in the woods, enjoying nature, is wonderful, especially when the morels are popping up! One thing that I struggled with was getting my avatar created. Watch the video that ATS provides, and make sure you crop whatever picture you use so that it fits into the maximum allowed height and width. Otherwise, you won't see it, and you won't know why not, like I didn't. Hope that helps!

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Hello from Canada!
Welcome to ATS!!!

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Welcome from an east coast posting no0b

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Thanks guys. Thanks novacs for the avatar advice, and do you have any secret recipes for cooking morels?

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Well welcome! There definetly is a wide range of topics that cover alot of stuff. I hope you enjoy yourself here. And especially since your from Michigan.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleObserver

Its Official I'm a New Member

Damn it. I just lost 50 bucks to another member. I never thought you were going to actually join. I'm a little disappointed in losing the money but I'm very glad you have decided to join us.

Now start posting some good stuff or I'm gonna lose another fifty!

Becker

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Be very carefull while you filtering your information in here.
Cultivate a peacefull mind, and evolve your consciousness.
Do not let yourself mind trip.

Love

new topics

top topics

join