It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone good with wysiwyg code?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I need some pointers, i am making a website, and am stumped...

i need the code to mail to : for wysiwyg ?sp?

i'd post what i have but dont think it would work in here.. probably mess something up.
I got a template, which will work, with modifications and changing,(about 2 wks of work with my schedule *lol* page in the making right now) but the mail to has me stumped.

the website is westernmontanamassage.com
its the "newsletter" "subscribe" button i am working on.

I know the basics and can stumble my way through most of the codes on the net.. but i am not finding where it assigns the buttom to a action, or email.
Thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
wysiwyg code? Isn't that an oxymoron.
wysiwyg would mean using Frontpage or Dreamweaver to do something for you instead of hand-coding it yourself.

What do you want the form to do? I assume you want the input (which will be the subscribers email address) to be sent to your email address that you then manually capture into your mailing list?

[edit on 2009.10/3 by the siren]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
search the net mate,its a cool program but i got pissed,couse its nasty to crack..XD
dont forget after u compile your page to xhtml to edit the code to optimize it,you know?
im also making a webpage,but im using now webpagemaker,its much easyer,but with not so much features.
perhaps we can exchange some pointers,its not my first time making a web page,im just starting to read about xhtml and codind n stuff

join