It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killuminati: (video) Tupac exposing the illuminati

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Killuminati: (video) Tupac exposing the illuminati

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Daniem

before i watch this, a description would be nice. is this tupac, doing research. meeting high level masons. and doing interviews himself or anything?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

related video above.

and the part of killuminatie part 3 is interesting

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
discription please,

i cannot watch vids .

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by rtcctr
discription please,

i cannot watch vids .

Tupac became keen on the illuminati nwo agenda when he was in prison, tupac was thrown in jail for a bogus reason, tupac when released from jail changed record companys and started singing about killuminati, he even said the apocolypse is coming, and then the illuminati killed him, these videos do a good job of pulling together everything to indicate this, his songs, lyrics, interviews with him and people that knew him, news segments, and so on,

imo i think its probly true, he did hate atrocitys and believed usa was primary culprit in many, and being killed is just too convenient for any who would have been implicated.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
If you backmask one of his unreleased songs, tupac says he's alive?
You can find it on youtube.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Idk if I'm doing this link correctly but Tupac in this video stated he does not believe in Illuminati and that its nothing more than a state of mind that keeps us from progressing. Heres the link under here

Hopefully I embedded it right this is my first time doing one of these. I personally use to believe in the illuminati but not I don't really to much anymore. If there is a group that conspires to take over the world if a one world government or an actual "Illuminati" we're probably way off from figuring out who they are to even be considered a threat especially with all the stuff drifting on the internet about them is possible misinformation that people keep spreading on the internet.
edit on 17-7-2011 by Genesis0SeekerofKnowledge because: Fixing the youtube link

Well heres a regular link then youtu.be...
edit on 17-7-2011 by Genesis0SeekerofKnowledge because: Posting actual link

new topics

top topics

join