It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No such thing as.............

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by krossfyteruh so you cool with dis organized religion then?

Actually, it's when a church gets organized enough to start subsuming *secular* & *political* influence is when I've had enough of it...Religion should be to care for the *spritual* needs of people. Sometimes a small margin of secular influence is needed to help care for the physical needs of people (charities, food drives, shelter for homeless or labor to help people *build* homes, etc.), but when it gets to the point of starting wars, oppressing "non-believers", gaining political & financial benefits for more than simply *caring* for human needs, then I no longer have any respect for its organization.

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Truth, god makes your religon true? But many religons have a god, so their's are true to? Also,
you dreamed of Jesus? Well, I dream of Genie(sp? a old show) and a hot little blonde, does that
mean I am suppose to worship them? You have us confused. Like older more true, so Witchcraft
and Druids the right ones cause they are oldest, but you say Church is, but that is wrong, they
new, very new compared to the 30,000 of druids and witches.

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 02:48 PM
link   
hey i am a christian but christian is not a religion. when youre a christian it means taht you have accepted jesus christ as your personal savior and you accept that he died on the cross for you. my religion is baptist but i am a christian. christian is not a religion.

<< 1  2   >>

join