It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

500,000 ' pink slips ' on their way to Capitol already

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by L.HAMILTON

500,000 ' pink slips ' on their way to Capitol already

www.wnd.com

WASHINGTON – An innovative new campaign to alert Congress of widespread grass-roots opposition to massive new spending plans as well as other objectionable and intrusive legislation is already responsible – in the first 24 hours – for the distribution of 500,000 "pink slip" notices to members of the House and Senate.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 26-9-2009 by L.HAMILTON]

[edit on 26-9-2009 by L.HAMILTON]

I was ready to send the darn thing and then I saw $29.95 per pink slip!
Pizzzzzzzzzed me off!!
Now if there was a free one or a dollar maybe but $60. bucks to send my Senators a pink slip, uh No. I can make my own though for a lot less. I wonder if I can copy their format.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
so why would i need to send the 535 some odd pink slips? i just need to sent the ones to the reps and sens in my state for the districts im registered to vote in, why would a pink slip to and rep or sen in a differnet state care if i "fire " him or her cause i cant even vote for them to make any difference at all?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
It's a sad day in this country when we can't afford to send pink slips to people who rightfully deserve them.
Yet, it's a pretty expensive prank, thirty dollars for something that isn't even real and isn't legit.

Why not just plaster the entire lawn on Capitol Hill with pink signs that get the same point across?

[edit on 28-9-2009 by Alxandro]

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join