It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking news from China's ZGC Focus economics - Dollar is dead?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Wife just told me that they were not talking about what the subtitles are talking about but it is Chinese News. Something to do with Farm things and price. Was having a hard time explaining it in English. She is a native speaker. Has nothing to do with the subtitles. lol. Sounds like a fun joke someone put together.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
redacted - I think someone already mentioned that the subtitles are no translation of the broadcast which seems unrelated in content.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by Maxmars]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Regardless of the video being fake or not, it's time, well been time, to stock up on gold/silver. The US currency is going to fall completely to its knees sooner or later, it's just a matter of time.

*goes to spend all cash on gold*

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
LOL THIS IS SO FAKE

It's talking about children.

Another GREAT example of how stupid and ignorant some of us can be.

[edit on 9/26/2009 by die_another_day]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

Sorry, but the time to stock up on gold and silver passed a couple years ago. This should have already been done. It is so hi and over priced, that unless you have a wealth of funds, this is not the most appropriate way to go anymore. You can eat food, barter toilet paper and ammo. Stock up on loose change, it will still be good if the system goes flop. Before 1960 something I think, google it, many of the silver coins were in fact silver, get some of those if you can. You will not beable to buy a loaf of bread with an ounce of Gold, who would be able to make change for it? If you have gold, great, save it for your large purchases like generators and what not when the economy flushes.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
No clue if this is real or not. However, my observational contribution is that when they are talking about Obama's reaction, there is no word that sounds like 'Obama'. I doubt the Chinese have a completely different world for his name. Of course I do not know the nuances of the Chinese dialects, so there may be something I do not get that explains that.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnwayne

Fake, the first guy was talking about some home baked deserts and making some at home. Second guy talked about nothing about what video subtitle said.

Yes I speak fluent mandarin chinese.

Originally posted by LovePeaceFreedom
The video is just about some Chinese official visiting a village in China. It has nothing to do with G20 or anything of that kind.

Originally posted by arcnaver
Something to do with Farm things and price.

Originally posted by die_another_day

LOL THIS IS SO FAKE

It's talking about children.

So far we have home baked desserts, an official visiting China, farm things and children.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
can mods please close this and label it hoax as it has already been proven a HOAX.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3e51416ba87a.jpg[/atsimg]

In the following image, a lower value in the graph means the Gold is worth more. (less ounces per dollar)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/19b4216224e9.jpg[/atsimg]

Data source:

www.oanda.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by Dermo

It's a bit naive to think that these years of planning for a new currency have not been already planned for years ago...of course that would imply that the global financial 'crisis' was engineered deliberately to usher in a global economy and government.
Too far out to believe? In the style of Cuba Jr. of Jerry Maguire: SHOW ME THE MONEY! Or us, in this case.

Yes, I am a believer of the more conservative version of the "New World Order" conspiracy.. BUT.. I am also a realist..

It is going to be at least a century before there is a proper One World Currency.. Simple as. The IMF currency will act as a reserve liquidity tool and base for failing currencies and deteriorating economies until it evolves over the next couple of decades.

For the next 20 years, the Dollar and the Euro will be dominant in the world markets until the Chinese currency is allowed float.. and by that stage, China will be only a couple of trillion off the GDP of the US and just over a half the size of the EU GDP which will give it serious pulling power.. but its not what the serious 'New World Order' conspiracy theorists want it to be.. Economics just don't work that way.

The IMF currency is the new global currency for the time being, it will gain serious momentum and evolve to be a global reserve over the next couple of decades, its set in stone.. especially with the Investors that are backing it... But Single currency that replaces the Pound, Euro and Dollar it is not.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
If someone would like to start a thread about this subject - that would be fine, but the OP is a hoax and needs to be dealt with.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
My wife is Chinese this is about baking cakes and the government supporting farmers and coal industry!

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Sorry.. its faked..

when they have SDR in the subtitles.. the china men dont say SDR.. which they would.. Because there would be no chinese translation for SDR.. therefore you would here them saying that.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Why hasn't this thread been declared a HOAX yet?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
yo peeps check this out
www.google.com...

and one artical from forbes
www.forbes.com...
remember the last summit someone introduced a new currency coin

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
haha sometimes guys here take anything way to seriously, not everything is a conspiracy guys, and things like this wouldn't happen overnight.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
This is a bunch of crap. I guarantee come feb of next year i'll be buying my xbox360 games with the good ol american dollar.. I'm going back to my dinner.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Congratulations WarrenB:

You've posted a verified hoax (was verified on the first page), and you've still managed to get 52 Flags!!!!

Mods!! What's going on?

[edit on 26-9-2009 by mckyle]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by The-Hammer
Why hasn't this thread been declared a HOAX yet?

Originally posted by mckyle
Congratulations WarrenB:

You've posted a verified hoax (was verified on the first page), and you've still managed to get 52 Flags!!!!

Mods!! What's going on?

Yeah whats going on?

MODS?

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
This remains on the front page STILL?

But the following didn't even make it?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 27-9-2009 by GorehoundLarry]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join