It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can we fight this enemy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
How do we fight an enemy that we cannot see, An enemy that controls what we see?

This enemy has existed our entire lives, and its current incarnation was likely born a century ago under the guise of the Federal Reserve, an entity that controls nearly every aspect of our lives.

They control our lives through the money they regulate, and the laws which they use to keep us under control, these laws control every aspect of our lives.

A man who owns his own land, Builds his home from the trees on it, who drinks from the water that flows through it, who eats the plants he farms on it, and the animals he hunts off of it, a free man if you will...

Free until he fails to pay the property tax attached to it, Free until hes forced to integrate into a system he needs not be apart of by having to work to pay that tax, only to be taxed on top of that which goes to the very entity that controls all of us, The Federal Reserve and its enforcers.

The same people, this same faceless monster, that controls our monetary system also controls our media, it molds the minds of our fellow citizens with its lies and manipulation.

9/11/01 was the event TPTB needed to speed up their plans, They wage wars which violate the very aspect of what America was intended to be, They pushed new laws which define Patriots as Terrorists, And gave them all the power they could ever need, and even more power under stipulations of those laws concerning events which could unfold anywhere thus giving them even more power.

The controlled media took a movement geared towards attacking the problem at its roots and turned it into a Left vs. Right issue and divided this country even further by pitting Patriots against Patriots instead of Patriots against Tyrants.

They designed our monetary system to fail and unfold as it is doing, because after a while change is needed and the same old same old gets repetitive and people start to catch on, and when it fails, they in another form will be the solution to all the problems we beg to be corrected...

They are attempting to incite civil war, and pit Patriots against Patriots and thus leaving them untouched, and when our fellow citizens have no money, and are dying on the streets starving to death and killing each other, they will blame those of us who attempted to bring TPTB down, and the TPTB will blame us for all the problems the general populace is suffering, and they will beg TPTB for help and TPTB will be the solution to all of their problems, They will restore order all while setting up a new system meant to control us further and detain or execute those of us who rebelled against them, which will be gladly excepted over the war zone this country will become, and the cycle will continue again, and the atrocities and manipulation will hide again for another century until it all happens again.

The question I ask again is how do we fight this enemy? and how do we win?

[edit on 26-9-2009 by C0le]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Define winning.

What would that look like?

But here goes. You know it's a game. So don't play.....and don't react emotionally. Thats how you lose.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Define winning.

What would that look like?

But here goes. You know it's a game. So don't play.....and don't react emotionally. Thats how you lose.

Your reply actually made me rethink the intent of my question, I think the better question would be, not how we win, but rather how we shift the balance, and get people to think, rather than rely on the controlled media, and understand the game.

How do we approach this issue?

If we can get them to think, freely, then winning wont be difficult.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
the best revenge is to live outside their authority..let them infect and netralize the sheeple with-out a whimper..i don't like them all either..do you??that just means ,the sane wil have less to deal with. let them do the dirty work. our hands are clean.so now(WHO,S USING WHO??) thankyou P.T.B.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by C0le

As more an more awaken to the current state of things and the economy, which is at this point a means of control and realize that all they have worked for is temporary and can be taken away at any given moment the tides will shift. Freedom today is nothing more than an empty promise and illusion.. we are born into captivity, we are financial slaves.

Yet we have the power to stop it. The only reason people live in the matrix is because they choose to. Stop going to church and donating your money. Stop paying taxes. Stop asking TPTB to make things better because everytime you ask them for another freedom two more are stripped away amd the balance is no more.

But how do you win?

By realizing that TPTB have worked long and tirelessly at keeping their power. It's a matter of life and death for them and like us...they too are born into slavery if you think about it. Some of these people spend their entire lives serving their order and it is alot of work...they are tired and want to take a break, but they can't let their guard down or they go kapoot.

So you win by staying alive and passing on your lifes work to a younger generation. You help make the world better by helping others awake. But realize that you can not wake them, they have to awaken on their own terms.

You see, in the end it all comes down to natural selction and by hiding the truth even in plain sight. TPTB have given themselves the advantage.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Join the

John Birch Society

they've been fighting the NWO since the 20th century

www.jbs.org...

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I think the most logical answer is like stated above. Do not react to external stimulation. It is how they control people. Whatever you see and hear that pisses you off, take a deep breath and think about how you reacting to this would actually give them an upper-hand. Now apply this approach to your daily life.

Treat others how you would like to be treated. Develop relations in your community no matter how slight. Do good deeds for others. Show them you are not effected by the external. Show them that you rely on your own intuition; rather, than societies intuition. When they start getting pissed off at things happening externally they will remember you, and wonder how you were so calm. Also, politely challenge all illogical moves that stifle free-will of an individual. Do this at work, or in groups that you are part of. Come to the aid of a person that is being rediculed by childish taunts against their character. Go on the defensive for groups that would scapegoat an individual. When someone raises an objection that is logical, second that objection and stand with the person objecting.

I'm counting on all of you to join me in this. May we meet in the middle.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
i really think the only way to 'win' is to set up the game for us to win.

if the sheeple keep the perspective they have right now we have little hope...so i think the only way to ensure our side being the victor is to do whatever you can to wake up your friends, families, neighbors, strangers, etc.
whether that be by simply telling people, making copies of conspiracy dvds and leaving stacks of them at coffee shops or going to peaceful protests...
make our voice loud and clear, not only to intimidate TPTB, but also to let the sheeple know its okay to think for themselves and question the status quo.

[edit on 9/26/2009 by double_frick]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by C0le

Your reply actually made me rethink the intent of my question, I think the better question would be, not how we win, but rather how we shift the balance, and get people to think, rather than rely on the controlled media, and understand the game.

You do it one person at a time. I use the back of my business card or better hand printed on regular index cards (makes you look like a concerned citizen instead of a paid shill)

I go to farmers markets, and flea markets and talk to the vendors and customers. farmers now hate the USDA for what they are doing so you have a receptive audience. I give a quick talk on the fed, fractional banking and the food safety bills and then hand them the card and ask them to talk to ten more people.

I also ask them to become active in a third party to vote out the crooks in DC, if they agree with what they read. So far people have talked my ear off because they are so angry.

MY CARD:

Please Google:
History, HACCP and the Food Safety Con Job
Confessions of an Economic Hitman
The Creature from Jekyl Island
Secrets of the Federal Reserve
Fully Informed Jury Association

Forget the demonstrations and other stuff VOTE the Suckers out and use jury nullification to over ride the US Supreme court. WE the people have the final authority if we use it correctly.

Hope that helps

new topics

top topics

join