It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

up to 50 ufos seen in lebanon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
www.youtube.com... up to 50 ufos have been seen in lebanon in one night people stopped there cars on the highway to watch this spectacular event awsomeness

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Keep us posted when an actual video comes out

Second line.

Third: It's hard to believe that not one person videotaped it.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
or videos of the event are being censored

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
It is nice to read coverage, but the video shows no proof of the ufo's. It would have been nice if a stadium full of people could have come up with better photos and maybe a video or two. Why were there not professional videographers and photographers at this sporting event?

[edit on 9-26-2009 by groingrinder]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I need to see something more then that actually. A few photos that could be anything really doesn't tell us much.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Thought you could use a hand posting the video directly here. Enjoy!

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
It is nice to read coverage, but the video shows no proof of the ufo's. It would have been nice if a stadium full of people could have come up with better photos and maybe a video or two. Why were there not professional videographers and photographers at this sporting event?

[edit on 9-26-2009 by groingrinder]

yeah..that's what i can't believe...at one of these events there are hundreds of video cameras, and nobody got better shots than that????
i smell a hoax.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

it doesnt seem like a hoax. in this other clip they talk about the same photos/sightings, on what looks like a national tv show (same pics shown from 4:50 onwards). my girlfriend is half lebanese and lives there sporadically, next time we talk i will try to remember to ask her about this.

some other video/images would be desirable though, yes. having said that, lebanese people can be forgiven for not having a plethora of cameras on hand - not all are well off.

EDIT : fyi, clip is in arabic-lebanese! so most will not understand it (its nothing you havent seen already anyway)

[edit on 26/9/09 by raul bloodworth]

top topics

join