It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Larry King Interview With Ahmadinejad (25/9/09)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Really? He hasn't perpetrated crimes on his own people? Get real!
I could say the same thing to you:
He "was" nice when you met him?
Blah, blah, blah....
Whatever, man.
Yes, Pres A is the best. How dare I say different. I shouldn't argue with you. You are correct. Move along.

Edited for spelling.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by really]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by really

Well you said it was a fact that he wasn't a nice guy. It's just your opinion.

I don't know either way, i've never met him.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
reply to post by really

Well you said it was a fact that he wasn't a nice guy. It's just your opinion.

I don't know either way, i've never met him.

Actually, that isn't what I said, internet tough-guy. Try to read what people say in the context of the whole discussion they've had. You shouldn't cherry-pick.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by really

Sorry i got your last post confused with an earlier one.

It was just a mistake.

Why exactly am i an internet tough guy???

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
reply to post by really

Sorry i got your last post confused with an earlier one.

It was just a mistake.

Why exactly am i an internet tough guy???

No problem. I understand.

That's the word around the block.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by really

Hahaha, fair enough.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
i hope its not too late for the iranian people to save them selves from te NWO agenda

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124

Despite the fact that Iran tried to unlawfully unilaterally repudiate the agreement, Ahmadi lies about telling the IAEA about this installation to cover-up that they did not tell the IAEA. The regime later tells the IAEA 3 days ago after being rumbled, and Ahmadi's lies are proven to be lies to cover up more lies about international laws being broken.

The real question , is if the plant at Qom has been operational .ie has nuclear fuel been introduced to the facility.

At the crux of the dispute between Iran and the West is a difference of opinion over Iran's obligation to notify the IAEA of its plan to build nuclear facilities.

Ahmadinejad claims that Iran is not required to notify the IAEA of its intention to construct a nuclear facility until six months before it begins operation, citing a longstanding IAEA policy.

Washington Post

The IAEA`s perspective .

The IAEA has persuaded most countries with the capacity to produce nuclear power to agree to notify the IAEA before they begin construction. Iran reached a similar agreement with the agency in 2003, but then withdrew from the accord four years later, when nuclear talks with the West collapsed.

The IAEA maintains that Iran is still bound by that agreement ..... but

that its failure to abide by it does not constitute a formal violation of its obligations, according to David Albright, a former U.N. nuclear inspector and now the head of the Institute for Science and International Security.

link

Amadhinajad claims .....

"We don't have any problems with inspection of the facility,"

Christian Science Monitor

So there should be an inspection of the site , until then all those engaged in sabre rattling should desist.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

He is not runnig away from the question he just simply saying this...why the hell is it ilegal in many countries to deny the holocaust? cause in might heart the Jewish ppls feelings? Ofcourse not... so he is saying something logical, if it really happened why do these governments want to discourage impartial research in the matter...let me try to explain my line of logic here ...
when u finish a research impartially you can go 3 ways>>> eyou can accept it or deny it or even accept/deny it partially. If you don´t have any one of these optins its not worth starting the research. but in the matter of the Holocaust you are discouraged from the second and third options from the beggining so basically these anti denial laws are denying you to reseach properly.
this is Ahmadinejads point of view and I agree with him and i really dont have an opinion formed about the holocaust because I am discouraged to start my own personal research on the matter.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
reply to post by john124

In regards to the new plant. Larry King didn't even know that IAEA was informed.

Ahmadi is the president and you would expect him to be informed if the regime still has a working power structure.

Larry King did refer to a letter the IAEA received 2 days prior to this interview.

What ahmadinejad said is true...according to the IAEA laws a country is only obligated to tell the agency about a new facility 6 months before it starts operating...He simply said that they have informed the agency one and a half year before it starts operating...so what Obama said is only a strategy to mislead the media and I myself am also disappointed with Obama...!

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by starheadir

The reason holocaust denial is illegal in so many countries is because once people start denying it, belittling it or questioning the ramifications of it, you're on the road to forgetting it, and therefore repeating it.

There are a lot of people, myself included, who find it utterly disgusting and repugnant to hear someone question this historical reality, particularly for political capitol (as in the case of the Iranian theocracy and its puppet president). It is a source of shame for all of Europe, and something which we should never ever let happen again to anyone.

The attitudes that allowed the holocaust to happen have not gone away. The distrust and general malevolence towards Jews still exists. Read some of the comments on these boards.

I take it as a personal responsibility to challenge those views, just as every decent human being should who knows the evils that humanity is capable of if hatred and intolerance go unchecked.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by sticky

Unless you're willing to look at Iran from a neutral perspective, then his nonsense will seem sensible to the naive.

Dear John,

I've seen more Anti-Iranian comments from you in the past two days than anyone else on ATS.

It seems nearly obvious to me what your agenda is.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by sticky]

I concur. John also defended MSM story on 911.

I wonder how much the government or agency pay him.

[edit on 9 28 2009 by wisdomnotemotion]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mattpryor

It's all well and good saying that and i agree denial of the holocaust to me is quite disturbing.

I don't know what their basis is for denying it though.

However genocide has happened since the holocaust, from Cambodia to Darfur. I don't recall Israel doing anything about that?
It wasn't just Israel i know, but if Israel is so concerned about forgetting the holocaust and preventing it ever happening again, shouldn't they practice what they preach?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Actually Israel was one of the only countries to take in refugees from Darfur, and give them citizenship.

source

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
(no disrespect to jews) but my question is... why is the Holocaust such a big cruch for jews and americans it seems...? millions of african,indians,asian ect. have been in the crosshairs of anglo's.. so why are the jews more special then the rest?
and why would they give such a big stink about him not thinking the Holocaust happened/.. i just dont get it...

[edit on 29-9-2009 by KINGOFPAIN]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by really
reply to post by Kram09

Really? He hasn't perpetrated crimes on his own people? Get real!
I could say the same thing to you:
He "was" nice when you met him?
Blah, blah, blah....
Whatever, man.
Yes, Pres A is the best. How dare I say different. I shouldn't argue with you. You are correct. Move along.

Edited for spelling.

and our leaders never perpetrated crimes on it's own people?... c'mon... people just want a reason to hate everyone... the one thing alot of people have to remember... most of them countries exsisted way before us.. and im sure they have no plans of going anywhere... so imo... we need to clean our yard and tend to our people before f'n with other people.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by KINGOFPAIN

Because there are still a lot of people alive today who lost entire families, husbands, wives, children, grandparents to the Nazis. 35-50% of all the worlds' Jews were liquidated.

Don't you think it's understandable that those people are a bit irked when people claim that it didn't happen or that it wasn't that significant?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join