It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today, I have forgiven

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
You get what you give... That is the way of things. It goes deep within the human psychy though.. I know of some people that are great and very nice to others but inside they are a mess... You have to believe what you are doing and feel real emotional gratitude for it to work... Some people are good actors and tend to lose themselves in the role they are playing. You have to forgive yourself. That is the begining of wisdom and the hardest thing to do or even recognize that source. I am happy you are happy and I hope that it's not just a spike in an emotional roller coaster. What you are discribing sounds like a spiritual liberation. Not 100% sure but I think that's in the bible somewhere. May your days be filled with peace and contentment.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Glad to hear that you have that monkey off your back.

Your soul is now lighter and for want of a better expression "dancing".

Your post gives hope to many, that they too can one day feel this way.

Good for you girl.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Congrats my friend, keep a hold on that feeling for as long as you can. Perhaps now you will never hate another person again.

Emotions are a powerful thing aren't they? We are addicted to them, and when the bad ones ake control, it changes us into monsters.

I am very happy for you Acess.

Peace and Love my friend.

~Keeper

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Today, I feel like #.

still tired, still unable to think clearly, still have no future.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ROTJ6

Originally posted by AccessDenied
Why do you say that? You never know. I thought my feelings would never change, ever. I expected to curse this person till my dying day or if they past before me, dance an Irish jigg on their grave and spit before walking away satisfied.

Because, as you most likely are aware, AD, I am being actively gang-stalked. And the psychic attacks never, ever, ever, ever stop.

Death shall be my only release. And I'm sure all the legions of gangstalker minions and sock-puppet-identities probably will do a dance of joy and spit on my grave when that day finally comes, yeah?

Sure sounds like you may have problems and I am in no way assuming what they may pertain to.

Being stalked is no fun, having had it happen to me many times over, I know how to out-think them, spot them, and as well defeat them, so worry not, it gets easier over time.

I need to make myself perfectly clear here though, through not acting, you can defeat them, it takes perseverance, determination, and discipline, and you have to either already have those ingrained in you, or develop them, because no man or woman can make you do anything if you do not let them.

Do not let them drive you to commit suicide, that would be your letting them win.

Suicide is the last act of a coward with no redemption, and you seem not to be a coward and I know I am not.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day
Today, I feel like #.

still tired, still unable to think clearly, still have no future.

Case in point!

But you know what? I don't care if there are 100 or 10,000 or 1,000,000 minions gangstalking me. My will is still stronger than ALL of you put together!!

So guess what mofos, I'm not going to give you the satisfaction. Not only do I plan on living a long, long time yet - but I'm going to hit Level 10 over, and over, and over, and over, and over again too!

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Hey thanks for the encouraging words, SKL. It's good to know there are others out there who have survived this!

High-five, fellow target!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Congratulations ! It takes a special person to take this special step, I only hope that this pain has not been a very long term one. Mine has been for the past eighteen years and it has not been released by me yet, thanks to you I have realised that it is mine to release, when I feel ready. When I look back and think of all of the good things which I could have allowed into my life over those years, it makes me feel quite sick. Now that you have tasted the good life again, I am sure that you will not be going back there, ever! Life is Very Short and can be very mean, enjoy your life again !

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Congratulations AD!

You have done what all religious text says to do to obtain peace on earth. Realize that your internal world is not able to be controlled by external means. Be true to thyself. Only the wicked seek to control you. While it may be true that the person you helped may resent you, or be unappreciative, that struggle is their own. What you have done is allowed yourself to be yourself carefree of any external distraction.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Kudos to you sir/ma'am!! This puts me in mind of the saying regarding resentments:It's like swallowing poison and waiting for the other person to die.It's toxic to those who hang onto it,and frankly--effects all around them,as well.It blocks the 'sunlight of the Soul' and keeps us sick.Thank you for posting this and for reminding me that I myself have some forgiving to do,especially of myself.

Blessing Your Path,
Amrith

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

that is so weird. I feel great as well today. Nothing is upsetting me or making me angry. wonder what is going on.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
AD, I for one am glad that you have gotten this off of your shoulders. I bet that deep down inside, you are feeling more alive than you ever have. It is a joyous feeling when that burden has been lifted off of you. I am glad that you have turned into a better person my friend.

Peace and love to you AD.

G.F.400

Star and a flag for you as well.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Good Job

2nd line

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Today I feel amazing. Elated, enlightened..like no matter the clouds outside nothing can dim the light emanating from within me. Like someone took the weight off my shoulders, the hard lump of black coal the took up most of the space where my heart should be. I see the world differently now..and I love it.
I harbored anger, hatred, for someone who hurt me for a long time. I spewed venom for this person at every turn, and wished them ill will whenever the chance presented itself. When bad luck manifested their way..I'd laugh.
I was wrong.
It made me a horrible, bitter, mistrustful person.
Yesterday, upon learning this person was very down and out and in need of help...I gave it. I gave all I was able to give. I didn't think twice about it, I just did it. And I realized, I no longer hate this person, I have forgiven them. Not forgotten, and not allowing them to be toxic to my life, just simply forgiven.
And it feels so damn good..like flying in the air..free.
Today, I have forgiven, and today..Iam a better person.

To forgive is to unbind turmoil from your character and to make free the abundance of love within your soul. To forgive again is to show the everlasting effect of honor and just how powerful a man's constitution can be when his spirit is led by brotherly love.

Congratulations on reaching inside yourself and realizing just how powerful forgiveness really is. It is an often overlooked character trait that we could use more of sometimes.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Sorry to rain on your parade but you will still have those days when you are down and then you will remember what happened again...... i should know........

but...... good luck to you if you can forget everything which i doubt you can because memory's are allways there in your mind...... good and bad!

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ROTJ6

Why do you say that? You never know. I thought my feelings would never change, ever. I expected to curse this person till my dying day or if they past before me, dance an Irish jigg on their grave and spit before walking away satisfied.

Because, as you most likely are aware, AD, I am being actively gang-stalked. And the psychic attacks never, ever, ever, ever stop.

Death shall be my only release. And I'm sure all the legions of gangstalker minions and sock-puppet-identities probably will do a dance of joy and spit on my grave when that day finally comes, yeah?

Ummm wow. I'm afraid I'm not aware of which you speak, but Spartan made some very good points to you.
Are you saying that you are being gangstalked by sockpuppets here????
Death is not a release, or an end..it is a new beginning.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Sorry to rain on your parade but you will still have those days when you are down and then you will remember what happened again...... i should know........

but...... good luck to you if you can forget everything which i doubt you can because memory's are allways there in your mind...... good and bad!

I said yet again, I have forgiven someone who hurt me greatly for a long time, not forgotten. I truly wish I could forget all those bad memories. I can't. But I can make a conscious decision not to let them stand in my way of moving forward or being happy.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Yeah, the person was down and out of luck....

If what you are saying is true, why couldn't you forgive before?

You just realized you were on top, and that made you feel superior. Has nothing to do with forgiving, sorry.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Ummm wow. I'm afraid I'm not aware of which you speak, but Spartan made some very good points to you.
Are you saying that you are being gangstalked by sockpuppets here????

And in real life as well, yes. Like just yesterday I had a little gang of goof minions making lots of noise and pestering me on the subway. And a few weeks ago at the beach. And countless times at many different jobs. And, and, and, and.........

Ah well. As long as it's just a bunch of goofy little minions making lots of noise, I can cope with that. It's aggravating, but liveable.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SkurkNilsen

Oh yes it does ! Because you hope for a long time that the other person will find themselves weak and in need of help, that is when you plan to finally put the boot in and move on with your life. If when this situation finally arrives and you find that you have the opportunity to do this, BUT you realise that they are not important enough to you anymore, you can let go.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join