It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine warning video by Barbara Loe Fisher of NVIC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Barbara Loe Fisher of the NVIC, National Vaccine Information Center, a non-profit vaccine watchdog group, has been working with government vaccines for 30 years. She has been a government vaccine advisor and extensively researched vaccine-related deaths, corporate underreporting of deaths and injuries due to vaccines, and the history of vaccines in America.

The following is a video segment from CBSNews including her warnings of what the rushed H1N1 vaccine could cause: [If someone can embed the vid that would be much appreciated!]
www.cbsnews.com...

She discusses in the video that she is "very concerned" and "On April 26th there was a National Public Health Emergency declared in this country and when that happened ... federal legislation gave immunity to the vaccine manufacturers to fasttrack this swine flu vaccine and potentially to add unlicensed components that they've wanted to get licensed for many years now... some have been shown in animals to cause auto-immunity"

Here's a link to some 'inconvenient truths' about vaccines, also by Barbara Loe Fisher:
vaccineawakening.blogspot.com...

and a link to NVIC.org:
www.nvic.org...

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Also this great video! Perfect for non-ATSers =p
Swine Flu Vaccine, will we have a choice?

www.nvic.org...

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I had received the seasonal flu vaccine in the past without any apparent adverse reactions. But the more I've researched and referred to the threads and clips here on ATS, I definitely won't be getting vaccinated with both the seasonal flu and H1N1 vaccine this year or in the future.
I won't allow my children to receive it also. In addition, I made my wife watch these clips and has now decided she won't be getting vaccinated.
My only concern now is if I will have anylong term effects which will manifest later due to flu shot adjuvants from previous years. Hopefully not.

I only wish more people will become educated on this, like myself, before causing irreparable harm to themselves or their families. It's obvious the severity of the swine flu is overblown by the media, government, and big pharma while downplaying the serious adverse affects of the vaccines.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by UnBreakable]

[edit on 26-9-2009 by UnBreakable]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by UnBreakable

I commend your openness to this! It's so scary sometimes and hard for people to accept. Good job getting your wife to watch!

There's another thread on here right now about how all medical field employees in New York are REQUIRED to get the vaccine in order to keep their job. Sad.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
HTML testing - disregard

[edit on 6-10-2009 by notreallyalive]

top topics

join