It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life! The Final Hurdle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Instead of thinking this is the beginning of your journey of life don't you think it might be your end?

Here's what I thought in prep school we are skilled up slowly ABC 123 ect! So would it be right to slam a pre school into Collage or High School? No of course it wouldn't.

So maybe this life as we share is the advanced class ! It maybe the end of our life in this universe and the start of a better life with God or the universe.

Maybe we have progressed to the point where we can be in a position to be tested and lead to sin to see how we react. And when we succeed we maybe one with the creator of all things. So this maybe why this world is special! It maybe a testing ground of the soul.

If we where at the beginning wouldn't life be easy like prep school?

[edit on 26-9-2009 by MOTT the HOOPLE]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I guess you would have to believe in a non-omniscience god then.

Otherwise, he already knows, and need not torture people, to know

Again, what would we be here for?

Why would after a 4 billion old earth, gradually making us, need a ultra-spiritual conquest?

What better life would there be? Another universe?

There's to many questions to this.

It all sounds nice, i'll give you that, but it doesn't pass the logical test very well.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by Republican08]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Maybe we have gone through the 4 billion long years to reach this point! When I heard so many account's of people who meet and talked to these space people and they always seem live in peace and Harmony and also even sleeper said that earth is a hard gig!

So maybe Earth might be the proving ground of the soul.

I hear it from so many people who have had NDS's like Howard Storm that no planet like earth has so much temptation and sin! So maybe this end game.

So what are we here for? To treat each other with respect and love despite peoples economic conditions or status in life. Myabe it's just to be a decent person. you tell me?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
"The long and winding road" The Beatles

The long and winding road
That leads to your door
Will never disappear
Ive seen that road before
It always leads me her
Lead me to you door

The wild and windy night
That the rain washed away
Has left a pool of tears
Crying for the day
Why leave me standing here
Let me know the way

Many times Ive been alone
And many times Ive cried
Any way youll never know
The many ways Ive tried

But still they lead me back
To the long winding road
You left me standing here
A long long time ago
Dont leave me waiting here
Lead me to your door

But still they lead me back
To the long winding road
You left me standing here
A long long time ago
Dont leave me waiting here
Lead me to your door
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MOTT the HOOPLE

Well then, I'm guessing you're not religious, because for most, it's not just about being a decent person, it's about accepting jesus for christians at least.

Being a good person, doesn't cut it there.

I'm sure there are sincere people out there, but the brain does many things when it dies off, and if recovered, in the short span it has, I wouldn't be surprised if it does on other occasions, which is to fill in the gaps of missed time.

Still though, there is no proof of an afterlife, the NDE are just as convincing in my eyes as the people in Pysch wards throughout the world.

Not belittling them to psychotics, but implying that, I do believe both are sincere in their beliefs, but that they hold no real ground, other then 'just saying'.

And then again with the Peace & Harmony. Well I don't doubt that is something we should strive for, and better more, we don't need a deity or afterlife, or much more, to know that.

Without Peace or Harmony, we wouldn't really be here right now.

Evolution doesn't allow it, we have food chains, territories, symbiotic relationships.

Albeit humans, have obscured it a bit for personal gain.

What do you mean in the first line, that maybe we've gone through over 4,000,000,000 years to reach this point?

I hope we haven't reached the end of humans, unless we can turn into something else much later on, we've been here only some 100,000 to 200,000 years!

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Maybe we have gone through the 4 billion long years to reach this point!

Nice idea but if so many are still prepared to kill or have others kill, maim and torture, to throw the elderly, disabled, mentally ill, homosexuals, anyone whose religion or skin colour they hate, drug addicts, the unemployed etc under the bus....if the system is based on the few controlling so that entire lives are wasted in slavery...if that is the best way we can treat our fellow man and the earth, then we must be in the remedial class and unfit to be allowed out into any other freer universe or reality.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Gods word tells us he knew us before the world was created so we have existed a long time. We must have been doing something during all that time. I think you make a good point.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
So maybe we have been chosen then to be amongst this CIA ,NSA and other dirt bags! All this craziness! It seems to follow that the earth seems to follow a pattern of of destruction and growth! So maybe i am right it is a proving it's a soul proving ground?

So if this is the case "To All My ATS and Earth Brothers " I will always wish you love and peace" I just wish it wasn't so painful!

www.youtube.com...

top topics

join