It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must See. UFO Over New York City video.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
ATS should get some night vision equipment then go out into the woods for a weekend and see what they can record. Then we at least know we can trust the source. I'm sure many members would be willing to donate to help purchase the equipment.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Why do these home videos have big elaborate introductions with all these graphics like they were the evening news or something? I mean, why do people have to sell this video like its so grandiose? And also adding the dramatic music to make the viewer say "oh, listen to that music, this must be important!" It seems like turd polishing to me. Its a video of some satellites or the ISS I mean, theres thousands of things floating around in orbit. But because it looks cool in night vision doesn't mean its an alien spaceship. That would also explain why he sees them every night and he can "summon" them, because they're there every night anyways.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
i have excluded all points of light as being evidence of ufos. compared
to other evidence, i think the community can afford to do the same and should. points of light no matter how much how often are points of light.
granted unidentifiable, but not extraterestrial evidence. find something else to
make yourself a false prophet.this one won't work.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
OK I have been on ATS callin bluff to almost every pic and vid of what has been previously shown. and recently I was in Nevada skywatchin at night. I almost hate to say it but this vid has some unexplainable stuff in it. Also early on (didn't catch the frame time) in the vid, with the one goin over the house and then it fades out... that I have seen myself here in Wisconsin. My first thought on this was all sats, but not so sure anymore. Nice vid.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I just stepped out to watch the ISS go overhead Nice view and perfect perfect night for it. but nothing else though.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I could be wrong, but it looks like there are a lot of stars in the video.. I grew up right across the river from NYC, and there are usually not THAT many stars visible around NYC. Anyone from that general area knows that the pollution is so bad in NYC and NJ that the night sky is almost an orange color.. Def. not full of stars.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
This video really shows me nothing new. It's similar to all the other UFO videos I have seen, no real definition of the object, grainy, unfocused, just plain average. Though I can say it is indeed unidentified, but I can't necessarily say that it is of alien origin.

Cool video though I'm glad to see that people are still searching for answers around every corner!

-Towloc

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
First of all, it seems to me after reading the information line that the person who posted the video on YouTube is desperately seeking recognition for this clip. That's the first tip-off, in my opinion, that it is fake.

Secondly, anyone calling himself Prophet anything - especially if he claims to be "summoning" UFOs - immediately reveals himself to be a complete douche with less that zero credibility. He comes across as the kind of person who would want to make a fake UFO video and post it online.

As to exactly what kind of software one would need to make a video like this, I have no idea, but I'm sure it exists. Whatever software you would need, I would guess that creating moving dots in the sky is probably the first lesson in the tutorial.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orkojoker
First of all, it seems to me after reading the information line that the person who posted the video on YouTube is desperately seeking recognition for this clip. That's the first tip-off, in my opinion, that it is fake.

Secondly, anyone calling himself Prophet anything - especially if he claims to be "summoning" UFOs - immediately reveals himself to be a complete douche with less that zero credibility. He comes across as the kind of person who would want to make a fake UFO video and post it online.

As to exactly what kind of software one would need to make a video like this, I have no idea, but I'm sure it exists. Whatever software you would need, I would guess that creating moving dots in the sky is probably the first lesson in the tutorial.

Also, he/she/it appears to have no shortage of ability when making a fancy intro - I would imagine he/she/it would have no trouble knocking up such a clip.

At least this one seems to avoid the giant black jews from israel in spaceships coming to control the planet....

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
So we can almost all agree that the poster of the youtube video is questionable and compareable to the "prophet Yaweh", so with that said can we move away from the poster and focus on the objects possibly somebody get some stills (I'm at work so I can't do much) right now at least.

I agree in the possibility of some of the objects being terestrial and explainable but the 3:28's still have me wondering. Sorry for the atrocious spelling juggleing work and ATS.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
even though im sure we all know... evidence is technically CE of the 2nd kind.
just throwin that one out there.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
To be honest I don't think its even worth getting stills from this video. The youtube author of this is obviously not in the right state of mind, and the quality of the objects in the video are pretty pathetic.

I think there are better more authentic videos that need to be analyzed and this video like I said earlier is just another average wanna be.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Good video! Now I wish I had night vision so I could experience this for myself!

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Paging Phage....paging Phage

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
POS Hoax.

About 7:30 when the two objects go behind the tree one of them goes infront of the tree before dissapearing. These are two IR lights being reflected off a window or some other glass. Everyone who has a cell phone camera take and get your TV remote. hold down a button on your TV remote and look at the light at the end of your remote through your camera. With a night vision camera you would easily be able to pick up the IR reflection off of the glass and it would look just like this video.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Look at 6.40 , you can see the object illuminating a cloud! :O

The two object going so fast, could the be satellites?, changing direction?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I don't know about this, however, this isn't 3D computerize at all.

Let me get my friend to define whether this is fake or not?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Normally I would be inclined to swallow your ISS and aircraft explanation on most of what was shown in this video but clearly there are a few objects on the tape that are neither.. particularly the two objects the OP mentions at 3:28. It does appear that those objects move amazingly fast and in tandem and the video speed does not seem to be enhanced whatsoever IMO... and some of the stationary objects he films are compelling as well.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Orkojoker

Hi mate, firstly the majority of the stuff in these vids is possible to see with the naked eye. I do believe he captures birds, some satallites and also aircraft which i believe he deliberately films out of focus as they seem to be thhe ones that are on the right to left flightpath, however he does get some good footage of what i have seen through binocs - sudden changes in direction, pulsing ones, some that zig zag - all without night vision on my part.
The more interesting ones i have seen include ones that stop dead and just become a background star, stars that suddenly move away etc - all with the naked eye.

However this guy is an absolute idiot!
A racist, egotistical maniac who thinks he is a prophet of god and that they are angels & are here only for the true israelites.
He is a nutter basically, with SOME very good footage which is a shame cos he is totally blinkered as to what they are/might be.
cmr

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I think I ought to point out that while some of the shots MAY be the ISS , not all of them can be, because in one of the segments of the OP vid, you can clearly see the light of one of the objects being reflected off a thin wisp of cloud.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join