It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must See. UFO Over New York City video.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Here's some shots I'm not sure what to make of but some of them don't look anything like jetliners or helicopters but I'm no image expert so I'll let the aces be in their places, what do we have here folks?Notice the two objects at 3:28 they move so fast and cover a great distance in no time!

[edit on 26-9-2009 by alyosha1981]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 30 Sep 09 by Gools]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Night vision seems to be the in thing huh?

I gotta say, his attitude probably needs a readjustment:

I INVITE ANYONE TO COME SEE FOR YOURSELF .
I SUMMON UFO EVERY-NIGHT AND I CANNOT BE DEBUNKED BY ANY MAN ON THIS PLANET BECAUSE IF YOU COME YOU WILL SEE FOR YOURSELF.
I HAVE THIS DOWNPAKED . Skeptics go to HELL.
The Last HUGE UFO recorded last night September 24th 2009.

What I think we're seeing is possibly aircraft, satellites and the ISS.

So I'll make a prediction by saying he'll film a UFO tonight or tomorrow night

This way we'll see if this guy is full of it or not.

For reference here's the ISS predictions for New York at Eastern Daylight Time:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d929822714f4.png[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Hey Chadwickus! do agree with your take on the video poster's attitiude pretty edgy if I do say. I don't so much agree however with your take on the ISS, at least not in all shots, but hey let's seperate the "wheat from the chaff" here and see what we can come up with. I'll note the two objects that can be seen at 3:28 to start, they caught my attention what do you think? Lets start with a known video of the ISS passing over through night vision.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by alyosha1981]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
great post man, i would say a few are birds, planes, satellites. But i would also say i cant tell what a couple are?!? especially the 2 at 3:28.

S+F

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Bleh. Nothing I wouldn't describe as mundane... or a waste of viewing time.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

I think the UFO video's have been sped up slightly, to disguise it from looking like a satellite.

I have a good feeling he will film the next ISS pass over NY which is occurring tonight.

The main reason is because it is quite bright tonight.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Of course we'll see if he does and then we'll just compare the two videos but they'll probably look the same if it is a hoax so in wich case I just hope some good image experts drop by, I want to know either way, but the 2:28 objects are something I can't explain.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I've been to the 'Prophet's' youtube page and there's a load of video, in amongst the mass sightings of satellites and obvious birds which have deliberately NOT been zoomed in on to avoid the flapping wings there are some good shots of things doing what seem to be almost impossible.

Things worth noting, all videos SEEM to be filmed out of a skylight, I'm not 100% sure that it's actually open at any time so the video if the 'chariot' on the site looks more like a reflected light source on the window.

There are some extremely fast items but again I got the feeling they were bats who fly very erratically and the speed was more because they were close to the camera.

Other than that I'd say there's some good bits in there but all this Prophet & strike down Israel and there are angels nonsense just detracts from what might be worth watching..

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

I really think the first one is the ISS. The others look a lot like satellites. Maybe this guy doesn't know you can see satellites so he "summons UFO's", satellites fly over and suddenly he's the UFO whisperer.

I'm jealous of his night vision stuff though, lol.

[edit on 9/26/2009 by gemineye]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Gosh, another self-appointed prophet. Seems to be following Prophet WooHoo's line (or was it Yahoo, I can't remember.) He got is mates to release balloons to hoax his predicted UFOs. He was offered a scientific demo opportunity by ATS but he ran away. Anyone heard of him lately?

WG3

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Is "ProphetEzikel" a Prophet Yahweh wannabe?

Maybe ProphetEzike IS Prophet Yahweh ... their writing style (including overuse of ALL CAPS and smug demeanor) would indicate so.

[edit on 9/26/2009 by Shadoefax]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by waveguide3
Gosh, another self-appointed prophet. Seems to be following Prophet WooHoo's line (or was it Yahoo, I can't remember.) He got is mates to release balloons to hoax his predicted UFOs. He was offered a scientific demo opportunity by ATS but he ran away. Anyone heard of him lately?

WG3

I'm in line with Chad save for a couple of exceptions which appear to be birds in flight highlighted because of the Night Vision. The supposed birds in flight appear within 2 minutes of the vid start in front of the cloud cover and show a kind of pulsing effect which has been shown clearly in the past to be the flapping of wings. The two tandem high speed objects at 3:28 I have no speculation over other than what was filmed could have been sped up without too much proof against because of the lack of foreground objects for comparison, such as autos and people. If there were people in the foreground of the shots and their motions were sped up and jerky looking, that would be the noose around his neck. Clever editing mixed with a dramatic soundtrack does not = Alien, Extraterrestrial, Otherworldly. Very simply, until the objects are identified, they are just UFOs. But the educated guesses so far I think suffice. Phage? ArMap?

Cheers,

Erik

[edit on 22/SeppmSat, 26 Sep 2009 13:02:26 -0500/08 by redwoodjedi]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Hey guys, interesting video for sure, the source, as many have mentioned, is worrisome.

I just recently moved into a new house on top of a hill in the middle of the Yorkshire Dales. The view is fabulous, I can see to the horizon on a clear day, blemished a touch by one streetlight at night but facing south east I have the entire sky to view from inside. I just, literally 15 minutes ago, witnessed a "fly by" of what may or may not be a satellite. Where would be the best place for me to confirm or eliminate that possibility. Chad I'm looking at you mate

Also, being as the view here (which looks out over the largest Army Garrison in Europe and just down the road the RAF base) is perfect for sky watching I was thinking I may set up a permanent cam, and have it on a live feed. Does anyone have any suggestions for an inexpensive (I'm out of work, sadly), but good quality solution.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Its just a bunch of lights / light colored objects in the sky, nothing to suggest they are anything extra-terrestrial.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Please excuse me if I don't read other comments on this hoax.

But I believe that it...wait! I said it already!

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
Please excuse me if I don't read other comments on this hoax.

But I believe that it...wait! I said it already!

Bit harsh that don't you think?

Why when something is posted in good faith do people like you immediately call hoax?........hoax would indicate that the OP knew for definite that the footage was not what was being claimed......you have evidence that this is a hoax post?

I found the video quite interesting, especially the shot 3:28 in.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

I INVITE ANYONE TO COME SEE FOR YOURSELF .
I SUMMON UFO EVERY-NIGHT AND I CANNOT BE DEBUNKED BY ANY MAN ON THIS PLANET BECAUSE IF YOU COME YOU WILL SEE FOR YOURSELF.
I HAVE THIS DOWNPAKED . Skeptics go to HELL.
The Last HUGE UFO recorded last night September 24th 2009.

So is this Prophet Yahweh renamed?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Please have mercy. Even with human eye without telescope I could see every day many satellites on the orbit. They always hide rapidly when they are approaching earth shadow and stops reflecting the sunlight. It's nothing special. If we have been living in tenth century we could be curious watching such lights on our sky but in out times it looks exactly just like commercial and not commercial satellites maintain. Boring.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by odyseusz]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join