It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama warns Iran: 'come clean' on nukes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Obama warns Iran: 'come clean' on nukes

hosted.ap.org< br />

PITTSBURGH (AP) -- Backed by other world powers, President Barack Obama declared Friday that Iran is speeding down a path to confrontation and demanded that Tehran quickly "come clean" on all nuclear efforts and open a newly revealed secret site for close international inspection. He said he would not rule out military action if the Iranians refuse.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
This is setting the stage for public approval of an attack on Iran. The best quote is this one.

He said he would not rule out military action if the Iranians refuse.

This is the first time that "Obama" has vocalized the use of military force against any nation. Even with the threats from North Korea, Obama still did not state an "openess" to military action.

hosted.ap.org< br /> (visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
This is ballsy of obama to say this, coming form a man and leader, that had it very obvious he has no itnentions of war with anyone, or being a real man, standing up and helping to defend this great countrys land and borders* interesting he'd say anything at all like this. He sound just like the simple laid back father who instead of disciplining his son, merely chaufs his index finger agiasnt index finger of other hand, saying tk tsk...

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

Iran is a horrible place full of liars.

It is a standoff.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Military action? judging form how our drummer boys over in afgghanistan for the past 10 years have been doing and running things, i doubt any of them could locate the nuclear enrichment plant if it was 10 feet infornt of them... sorry to sound bias, but i do differ on how the military is doing things ovver in the middle east

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

I think we have to think about the boys who died.

In an unnecessary war caused by people who are not ever in danger.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
My god man!
We've got the war in Iraq, the war in Afghanistan, the war on cancer, the war on drugs, the war on poverty, the war on terrorism, and now you want to go picking a fight with Iran?

Mr. Obama can't we all just get along?

Fear is the path to the dark side.
Fear leads to anger.
Anger leads to hate.
Hate leads to suffering.
I sense much fear in you...

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ashamedamerican

You forgot about war on snakes

I think it was in California, sooooooooooo funny.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
"Backed by other world powers, President Barack Obama"

Indeed, that he is...

Does this arrive as any surprise to anyone? They've been banging the war drums against Iran now for so long the real surprise is that Americans aren't already over there dying for another globalist cause. Why in the world are we worried about Iran obtaining nuclear weapons anyway, hell Pakistan has nukes if you really want to worry, the ISI was trading the Taliban weapons for dope back in what, 2003?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
excuse me, but as a guy who was raised by very masculine men, who were also very caring men, men who seemed very manly, I don't want Obama speaking for me. He's a girly man. Just like, well, GWB, Clinton, and GHWB, too. I want a real man, or real woman, speaking in my behalf to the world. I don't like these world leaders. Ahmajinedad. WTF? The midget? The weak guy who answers to the ayatollahs? Have you all noticed how womanly most of the world leaders are now and in the recent past? Angela Merkel is more manly than Obama. I'm not saying women aren't strong. And if they are, they are masculine. I am saying, strong people, no matter their gender, are strong and they project strength.

Putin is a tough MFer. Look at him. He is strength incarnate.
He's not a big guy, but he is strong. Obama, he tosses a basketball at a hoop and looks faggoty when he does it. Sorry, hate to be unPC. lol. Not.

My dear wife is cute as hell. but she is strong looking. Much stronger looking than the Obamatron. And, by the way, much more desirable looking than the "First Lady", or any of her predescesors (sp)
Good God! Can anyone of you imagine and enjoy making love with any of our First Ladies? Seriously. Can you imagine, since JFK, calling any of these presidents, Dad? Or for you gals, Honey and baby?

They are all dweebs, And they, none of them, actually have our best interests at heart. That is, us peons of the USSA.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
First the multiple "terrorist plots." and now tough talk from Obama on Iran his approval ratings have dropped noticeably and now it's time to pander to the hawks and hope no one notices.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
by the way, does anyone really remember why we're in afghanistan?
it was so haliburton could build a pipelie from turkisministan to pakistan.
the taliban said no,and away we went.

please help me figure out why obama is continuing a war started for a BIG CORPORTION???????????????????????

sorry...double posted and figured i'd use the space.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by Spectre0o0]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
BARRY didnt threaten military action,he said the good old stand-by,sanctions.
israel threatened military action.
o'barry will probably send them the "you better conform or we'll send you a letter",letter
didnt they use this script with n.korea?
old barry had to get up in front of the g20 and pump his chest,so he could act like he belongs in the yard with the big dogs.
what do we sell or trade with iran that he can threaten them with?
he can only coax others to do his bidding.

now add in the fact that we knew during the bush administration that iran had the second site,and you have to figure that something is afoot.

we already knew about the second site

ohhhh,wait a minute. now he has an excuse for not sending troops to afghanistan!!! he was preparing to protect us from evil iran!!!! what a timely revelation this is!!!!

but wait a minute,if israel attacks iran, brzezinski said we would have to shoot down the isreali planes!?!?!?!

brzezinski link

would we then turn our affections to israel? it is close to afghanistan.

then after all is said and done,obama gets to be with his arab friends,and we have a strong foothold in the middle east...hmmmmmmm.

well,the king of coincidence is at it again. another obama bedtime story.

and who would we really insult if obama turned on his ally,israel?
he could just site the liberty incident as part justification.
and if we got a stong position in the middle east,with the failing dollar,wouldn,t a nice ,new,world currency fit like a new suit?

i wonder what he's really saying when he sits down and talks to the other loony toon charaters he's befriended? hmmmmmmmmm.

ron paul said all they need to got this done is a foriegn crisis. could this be it???

[edit on 26-9-2009 by Spectre0o0]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Wow. Is this Bush and Iraq all over again?

I'm baffled. That's all I have to say.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Iran has stored its nuclear materials in three different locations quite some distance from each other.Even if nuclear inspectors are allowed into Iran to inspect the nuclear materials and equipment it would be a good bet they would only be allowed to inspect one area.The CIA knows better than that.Throwing off US spy satalittes with decoy moverments of vehicals,personel and equipment will not really fool the CIA or NSA for too long.The North Koreans have tried that trick before but it never fooled the CIA.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
From the UK Times:

UK will not rule out the use of force

Well that sets the stage doesn't it..

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by GORGANTHIUM

I found Iranian Nuke Site #1.
It's surrounded by antiaircraft missile batteries!

Coordinates 33'44'03 N / 51'43'33 E

Where is the new/secret facility?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by GORGANTHIUM

I found Iranian Nuke Site #1.
It's surrounded by antiaircraft missile batteries!

Coordinates 33'44'03 N / 51'43'33 E

Where is the new/secret facility?

I believe its in Qom which is 156 kilometres (97 mi) by road southwest of Tehran . Apparently its built into a mountain .

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

Is that really fair to say about everybody? I am sure there are some honest people in Iran.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Nostradomus's predicted 3rd false prophet anyone ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join