It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protests in Pittsburgh friday....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

Pistols mostly, but we have had some pretty interesting legislation on them like the now defunct Brady bill. Full-auto is waste and only fools and/or idiots would try and convert a semi-auto into full-auto. Now soo many background checks because of the bad apples it is very difficult to own a firearm.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

The problem is a complete dumbing down of society through pop culture. I cannot believe the amount of my Sheeet smells like roses pop icon spewing absolute ignorance, and the next thing You know it is the word of gawd.

Combine this with some serious PsyOps, and here We are in the present conundrum/paradigm.

Imho many of the younger folk actually have fear of the original Rights; as in OMG, anarchy will reign, and we'll all die should People have those

In fact many of the God/Creation/Cosmos given Rights seem to be personified in subjects of authority, such as Po-lice rather than who it belongs to.

Hence, the reason to type away into blog-o-sphere-land; in order to try awakening the waking, and stirring Real Freedom Loving Patriot in all of us. It's working

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Okay, I'll say it:

The Revolution Will Not Be Televised

-Ya'll know it's true.

Edit: and remember, Unless it is on Television, it isn't real/didn't happen.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I don't know where you are but I saw coverage of this when I got up Fri afternoon, and am watching coverage right now.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

We are allowed permits here in GA, I can walk around with my gun strapped to me if I want, go into businesses, put it in my truck, pretty much free to do with it what I bought it for, protection when and if I need it. Did you know that in Kennesaw Ga it is illegal NOT to own a gun?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
.... I got up Fri afternoon, and am watching coverage right now.

Note the complete absence of any journalist in that coverage.

Just a talking head misrepresenting the facts as they are conveyed by the teleprompter and some accompanying 'hot' shots.

It is the same on every American TV set.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Not quite sure what you mean but I assure you, I got the jest of what was happening and the pictures were very clear. It appeared that the demonstrators are into anarchy.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by space cadet]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

exactly

the nation is too brain damaged to be able to put up much of a fight

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
It appeared that the demonstrators are into anarchy.

Then the propaganda served its purpose.

and it is a crying shame.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join