It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I honestly believe I know all answers.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
When we take on the NWO, will we receive aid from those who are beyond us? Or will it be humanity against corrupt humans and their brainwashed pawns?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Corporate Providence

Guys!?!? Why are you still asking him questions? I know he presented himself like someone who knew something, but he does not! Please read my posts. Read his past posts. Hell, read this thread. The guy does not know anything. He has been on the record more than once stating with 99% certainty that his predictions would come true. He has been WRONG every time. His whole thesis as to why he KNOWS these things will happen is basically because it is simply bound to happen in time.

We were bound to be in flying cars before 2000. We were to have colonies on the Moon and Mars, I mean in a public manner for all of you Black Ops followers. To the majority of people it just made total sense because it seemed so far away and it seemed things were in place. It was like flying to Jupiter by 2001.

This guy does not know anything. He has been proven wrong time and time again. Moreover, he never answered any of the questions. These were questions he told others to ask. These were questions he deemed to be good questions. The man created a thread asking people to ask him questions. Look at his past posts. This individual does not know anything. In fact, one might be able to use his knowledge as a way to know what will not happen. Basically, if he says it, it will not happen. This man has no dignity nor credibility.

Hey Doom, are you 99% sure you know all the answers?

I love you, Dooms!

Toodles,
Pony

[edit on 5-10-2009 by digginapony]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I bet you don't know all the answers.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
lol i know i know i was just playin along and curious as to what his answer would be

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join