It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I honestly believe I know all answers.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Where is the safest place to be in the upcoming years? No one seems to be able to answer that one. Specific states, countries, areas? Hemispheres?

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bertha
Where is the safest place to be in the upcoming years? No one seems to be able to answer that one. Specific states, countries, areas? Hemispheres?

If you have the opportunity to leave America... Do it.

Nowhere in America is safe.

But if you have to stay in the states... you will be a lot better off getting out of any major city (obviously)

In terms of States... I'd stay far away from the any state on the coast. That's where SHTF first... The Central States (Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma) will provide the most safety.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

Originally posted by thereaintnospoon

And the choices are: Does the NWO matter to you or does it not? I choose it doesnt matter because just like everything else in this "reality" nothing matters.

the NWO matters because your soul is at stake.

Not to mention your freedom.

And if you have children... Oh dear GOD... It scary to think about what will happen to our children.

the guy doesn't know anything, typical fear mongering

why no answers to direct questions ?

what date markets collapsing ? or you donnou ?

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

ok first off naustrodamus was a seer, not a prophet... as a prophet is 100% accurate, he did make prophecies however some where inaccurate thus he IS NOT a prophet.... and one of his prophecies that will most likely never come to pass is the oceans of wheat, mainly because even if the oceans do dry up, the land is still salted.... DEBUNKED on you know ALL... you may know some, but you in fact don't know all... and I do know that 2029 that before 2029 there are some events that are going to change the entire world as we know it, but I'm not talking about 2012. but its sooner than 2029 i will give you that much...

[edit on 27-9-2009 by clever024]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Within the 3rd World War will any nuclear bombs be set off, and if so, who will be effected by it and when?

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

"Alternative Three"

Implementation stated last year??

HADES

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
will there be a one world language?

and if so what it will be like?
or what will it be based on?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Is there a evil deity who the NWO ARE WORKING FOR???????? IF SO WHICH 1? Pleas answer with all truthfulness.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Ok I have a question I would like answered.......and yes very simple.

How will the NWO disarm the 100+ heavily armed American Citizens that believe the NWO is of the evil one. After all there are many, many, many more of us than of them.

And a follow up question: What happens when the NWO runs out of "them", and the NWO honcho's rotting corpses line the streets, their maggot eaten hides hanging from the street lights.

Thanks in advance for your response.

Omega007

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

English

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Does anybody have a question? Seriously.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by omega007
Ok I have a question I would like answered.......and yes very simple.

How will the NWO disarm the 100+ heavily armed American Citizens that believe the NWO is of the evil one. After all there are many, many, many more of us than of them.

And a follow up question: What happens when the NWO runs out of "them", and the NWO honcho's rotting corpses line the streets, their maggot eaten hides hanging from the street lights.

Thanks in advance for your response.

Omega007

Answer #1.. Pandemic

Answer #2.. Death is in scripture for them

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
what is with this elusive bigfoot and other creatures like lochness?
are they just urban legend/myths passed on from generation to the next?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Hey Doomsday,

Are you familiar with Hidden Hand? Is what he said truthful?

How will the next major war begin? What countries will be involved? When is the latest this will occur?

When will this pandemic reach its peak?

Is the current President of the United States aware of such plots by the NWO?

What makes you so sure you know this information? What is your source?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by digginapony

Hey Doomsday,

Are you familiar with Hidden Hand? Is what he said truthful?

How will the next major war begin? What countries will be involved? When is the latest this will occur?

When will this pandemic reach its peak?

Is the current President of the United States aware of such plots by the NWO?

What makes you so sure you know this information? What is your source?

All good questions....It's time we stop looking for these answers.

I'm so confident in my research that I'm done with ATS.

All I will leave you with is this: nothing will happen in 2009... have fun... PARTY!!!!!

2010... be ready

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Yes I do. Your right about your comments on getting out of the States. Your right about the upcoming new money. Your right about a few things my friend.

I have already put in place some solid stuff regarding my soul (if you know so much you will know what to do there).

But my serious question for you is here:

If you know everything about the NWO are you sharing because you want to help or is it because they want to get some more public feedback here on what we think we know about NWO, are they trying to flush someone out..................you know some.............not all................you have not reached that level of need to know yet have you.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by JackWestJr

I only wanted to help.

I spent 2 years arguing about............

I only want to help.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   

WTF???

Do you have any sense of dignity?? You come out and state having the answers and offer people to ask questions. You hardly answer any of the questions that are posted, and the answers you did offer were extremely glib to say the least.

I do believe my questions were good and so were some of the questions by other posters. They were very substantial and pertinent. Yet, you did not answer anything!! What the hell is wrong with you? Are you just looking for attention? You seriously did not offer anything! Why did you even make this thread!?!?

Is this really the world in which we live!?!? We have you and all the smokingman's of the world coming up and doing this!?!? People are genuinely interested and gave you the benefit of the doubt and actually asked you questions like you suggested!

You then state that it is time to stop looking for answers in response to what YOU called good questions! Are you freakin' demented? I am serious. I am not trying to be mean or flame, but come on, this is absolutely ridiculous. What kind of a person drags people along like this??? Is this a good question? I surely hope not because based on precedent, you will not answer it if it is. People gave you the benefit of the doubt and did what you suggested. Do you not get it? You offered nothing! Is this acceptable behavior??? Naturally, you have to end with your cryptic prepare for 2010 statement without anything to back it up. This bothers me because there are so many who love their friends and family so much that they may think you truly do know something. Like was mentioned on another topic, this has been going on for years. The same thing was said about 2009 and 2008 and every year before that. Why would you want to put such unsubstantiated fear into people? Once again, what kind of a person does this??? You started this thread. Read this thread, dooms. Take some time reflect on yourself. Does this seem appropriate to you? do you really feel you made a positive difference and helped anyone prepare for anything???? Read the thread again.

How the hell can you say to ask questions, not answer them, and then state it is time to stop looking for answers? Ask me any question, but I will not answer them, because it is time to not answer. What kind of a human being does this? I am sorry for rambling to any of the decent members here, but I read some of these posts from these people and I start to lose faith. I know it is wrong, but there are so many of these people like this these days. I just do not get it.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
This is very important for future readers who may got caught up in these scare tactics. Remember this nothing new. I can name one, out of countless predictions, that was made right here on ATS in the beginning of this year.

someone even predicted a major event to occur on March 9, 2009 with 99% certainty. That is a huge percentage! Surely this person has some answers. I mean come on, 99%!?! That is enough to frighten some people. How can anyone be so sure and so adamant?? They truly must know something.

Well, March 9 came and went. Nothing happened. Does anyone want to take a guess as to who made this EXTREMELY BOLD prediction? Please check the link below for verification.

Where do you get the audacity to claim having the answers when you have been proven wrong in the past. Please guys, always understand that this has been going on for years. These people read some things online, connect the dots, even lies have some truth in them, and pass it off like they have some intuition. "No, it is not just what others say, I feel it." at that point, they usually do. Do not give in to fear and be careful believing someone who so adamantly claims to know something you do not. Check out the enclosed link!

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
What do you mean when you say our souls are at stake?
Exactly when will the u.s. government employ martial law?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join