It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I honestly believe I know all answers.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Hmmm...

Is the Bankers Manifesto of 1892 part of their ~Credo~?
circleof13.blogspot.com...

[edit on 9/26/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
ok mr know it all, lets see how well you fare up to the truth.
who are the groups that make up the modern day illuminati?
and you better not say freemasons.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Why has the NWO failed to have appeared over and over again (for years now), despite the self proffesed psychics on ATS, claiming it will appear in a matter of "weeks", "months" and in some cases, "days"?

Why do you know more about the NWO than self proclaimed psychics on ATS?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
you have yet to answer my question.

What are your sources and which theory about the NWO is the correct one?

Many people are asking this question specifically, you have yet to answer it.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
when are the markets collapsing ? i need exact date, as trading, thanks

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Reply to post by angelx666

i can answer that one. The markets are going to collapse on Dec 21, 2012. :-P
thats what all the 2012 hoopla is actually about, its just hte end of the world as we know it

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
When you assume to know you rule out the possiblity of learning.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Forget everyone else's questions - forget the NWO - forget war - the illuminati -- just answer this question:

What are the winning lottery numbers for the Mega Millions drawing to be held Tuesday, September 29th?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

11 24 16 38 21 33

Trust me bro!

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

I laugh at the 2012 believers.
you laugh, as our world seems to be spinning out of control at
precisely the right time.not to say i believe one way or another, but i certainly can't laugh at it. i don't believe your that much of a know it all
that you can either. i laugh at your laugh.

question. this idea of a new world order the elites seem to be scrambling to bring about. is depopulaton apart of the idea?if so how do they plan its implication? would that be
do to thier desire to populate the world w/ only certain bloodlines.
and if you agree they seem to be scrambling, what would be the cause of this in your eyes?

[edit on 26-9-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Actually, I find myself not wanting to agree with the OP for his vanity's sake, but here are some of the headlines from April 21st:

[edit on 26-9-2009 by Pr0t0]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
so by dooms last response, he is overdue for a second round .
i need my question answered. hope he hasn't skipped on everyone.
maybe he just had a bad case of the memmes. sweepy sweepy memmes.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
What was my first dogs name?

How many grains of sand are on this earth?

Why am I wrong if I disagree with you?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
Somebody here on ATS ask me a question about the NWO... keep it simple.

And I will deliver the truth.

I just want to tell you, all the thing that you know regarding the NWO is irrelevant. It is a lot better to focus your energy to help other people to understand and help themselves more. Rather than to "free" them from NWO. Things are a lot bigger than you think my friend, a lot bigger.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
It has been several hours now since I raised my question of which NWO theory is the real one and where you got your information.

You have NOT answered that yet, I am sorry but now I am convinced you are lying (I gave you the benefit of the doubt for a moment) and only want to get attention.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Hello there. Thanks for the thread dude, S&F.
You know what...I believe you....I genuinely believe that you BELIEVE you know all the answers. More power to you. I on the other hand don't have any answers. Many questions, but no real answers. I will not ask you any questions about the NWO because I have a feeling I already know what you're going to say.
I just wanted to make a statement. Nothing matters. Absolutely nothing. One day, upon death most likely, we will be free from all this nonsense called "reality". We are slaves to our own realities. And the reason why people are so fed up, confused, asleep, whatever, is because they have let other people create their realities for them. There aren't any more original thoughts, creative ideas, there is no sharing, no caring, no looking after your neighbor, no anything. All of us are just a product on the NWO's shelves, to be taken down or replaced at any time for any given reason. The reason for this is simply because we let them. "The problem is choice", as Neo so "eloquently" put it.
And the choices are: Does the NWO matter to you or does it not? I choose it doesnt matter because just like everything else in this "reality" nothing matters.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

What is going to happen when they bomb the moon?

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Wow.. As I started reading this thread I was coming up with some questions, but seeing as good ol' "I know all the answers" Doomsday has barely answered 2 of the questions presented to him I won't bother. Instead I will just leave with a quote.
"A man who claims to live with complete knowledge is a man destined to die a fool."

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majiq
Wow.. As I started reading this thread I was coming up with some questions, but seeing as good ol' "I know all the answers" Doomsday has barely answered 2 of the questions presented to him I won't bother. Instead I will just leave with a quote.
"A man who claims to live with complete knowledge is a man destined to die a fool."

Great quote dude. One of my favorites is:
"Those who say, don't know, those who know, don't say."

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by thereaintnospoon

And the choices are: Does the NWO matter to you or does it not? I choose it doesnt matter because just like everything else in this "reality" nothing matters.

the NWO matters because your soul is at stake.

Not to mention your freedom.

And if you have children... Oh dear GOD... It scary to think about what will happen to our children.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join