It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trapped Students Gassed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
You earn respect, you don't deserve it for wearing a badge. I thought we got over this hurdle since we're not in the late 1800's cracker-jack box sheriff days anymore..

If police are not going to respect the law they're supposed to be enforcing, then they deserve no such respect. If it takes one young girl to stand up to it, then so be it. Several men beat the crap out of that young girl, and several officers who witnessed it are now thinking twice about their current career choice.. guarantee it.

We used to have a few cops in my area, who did nothing but harass regular-folk, give tickets, push around.. etc. They did all this until the entire town let these few righteous and outstanding officers know just how fat, lazy, ignorant and useless slobs they were. I'm pretty sure one of them got a good ol' fashioned beating at some point.

They don't harass people anymore (at least these few don't) because they figured out why people treated them like dirt. They finally figured out how pathetic they really were for acting on such a low-level of human behavior.

They probably just sit around behind a desk somewhere now, and be fat. That's about it.

Such is life, and I shouldn't judge, but I don't feel sorry for people who take up such petty-abuses of power. Their loss, not mine. In this life, you are your own undoing, so don't be surprised if you find yourself on the wrong side of things at some point.. even if you're a "cop".

[edit on 26-9-2009 by SyphonX]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

Right on. Cops personal addresses and phone numbers are public knowledge. There is a reason they earned the term "pig" you know.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Anyone noticed this thread? One of "our own" was there.

its not the police breaking the windows. it was those anarchist group. before i took this, the police shot at them, and they scattered (sam wih me) and then i capture that image while i was going down a side street.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I honestly wonder.....just wonder....if those cops would have marched into a machinegun nest?

No I didn't think so either.

It's time to arm up people.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel
reply to post by SyphonX

Right on. Cops personal addresses and phone numbers are public knowledge. There is a reason they earned the term "pig" you know.

Yeah, that's not what I mean. Cops shouldn't be assassinated.. lol, I don't believe I've ever used the term pig before either.

All I'm saying is, if a bunch of bozos are going to dress up like stormtroopers and march down a street, then they shouldn't be "surprised" if one day, they find themselves a little um... screwed.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
It doesn't get much more real than this.

Take good a look at Amerika people.

Get used to it -----> Or do something about it.

peace

Look back to the mid 1930's in Europe.

There were those who packed up and left and got out.

There were those who hid in the forests at the last minute
( Watch the movie Defiance )

But millions stood by and refused to believe it could happen,
but it did and they died for it.

I do not know if we face the same threat, but I do think we have
seen them lining things up that are quite similar.

HR 645 - A minimum of 6 large FEMA camps to be built

It is stuck in committee for now, but given the right situation that
can change.

In HSPD 51 there are sections that are classified that the public
cannot read, why is that ???

Operation Garden Plot - some of the plans

You can verify Operation Garden Plot at other locations.

As Naomi Wolf has said before, they did some of this in Germany,
and the ppl pulling the puppet strings are much the same as
they were under bush. They just work different sides of the
coin when they swap teams.

The ppl running most of the G20 countries are not the elected officials,
but Bilderberg, CFR, Club of Rome, Trilateral Comission, and possibly
groups we do not yet know about.

The majority of parents plan to NOT give the swine flu shot to their kids.

If the gov makes it mandatory this could be the trigger.

Prepare accordingly...

Good Luck to you all !

[edit on 27-9-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The video isn't directly from Jones. Not sure whom he got it from, but it made the rounds long before Infowars had it.

Originally posted by Aziroth
It seems legit, but it comes from alex jones which makes me an automatic skeptic, I dont believe that man has any more real credibility and will do anything to get it back.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
You can't be serious.

Originally posted by stevegmu
reply to post by Alethea

They were probably trespassing, which is why they got locked out of the building.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by saulbeats
You can't be serious.

reply to post by Alethea

They were probably trespassing, which is why they got locked out of the building.

Yes, he is serious.

In case you haven't realized, the country is filled with apologist deniers. Doesn't matter if the president himself held a gun to their head, they would still deny and apologize for the brutality and tyranny.

It's okay though. They're trying to stomp on the new generation, and the new generation isn't buying it.. sorry. I was taking a good hard look at pictures of these stormtrooper wannabes. Most were fat, and bulging out of their ridiculous costumes. They will not bode well when it gets worse, later this fall. They better get out while they can.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Unfortunately you are very right.

Although I think it has already been said in this thread, the silver lining to this cloud is that (literally) thousands of Pitt students whom NEVER would have believed that such things could happen in their country witnessed the police state in action. This event has changed a lot of minds in the midst of attending university. This could have substantial repercussions.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Hopefully many people woke up from seeing this first hand or hearing of it from a fellow student.
I can also only hope karma pays these people back in this life.

I also can't believe some of what I read from the one genuine idiot. I have never read a thread where I skipped over a certain persons posts.
Is that guy for real? I don't know what the word for it is, maybe he is a disinfo agent, or a genuine moron.
I too have gotten past the point of caring when people will wake up. I feel it's too late and has been. Unless the people in the police and military wake up before it gets to that point we are screwed.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   

reply to post by realshanti

You are shown snippets on YouTube by people who support the protestors, and think that's the only side of the story. What did they edit, or choose not to film? Surely they weren't gassed for the fun of it.
I've been in DC during plenty of World Bank/IMF demonstrations, and all resulted in violence and destruction of property, until stricter rules for protests and permits were enacted, as well as the police taking more proactive measures.

Yes exactly - what I saw on the video did not constitute a riot - however I have been in many demos and I'm telling you straight up that the violence usually does not start in earnest until the police use their so called pre-emptive, proactive measures against the demonstrators - I am not justifying either side but saying it takes two to tango and the police are often their own worst enemy in these situations - police intimidation in a street situation is often like waving a red flag in front of a bull - I have SEEN it more than once with my own little peepers:]

The cops tell people to disperse - when people disperse they go after them with billy clubs and tear-gas - this pisses people off and they get wiggy - having a steel toe police boot kicked in my chest in just a situation I can testify that this all too true....WTO Seattle was a perfect example of police over kill , over reacting and inciting a city wide response from demonstrators who had not originally intended to take it quite as far as it eventually went....

[edit on 28-9-2009 by realshanti]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join