It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trapped Students Gassed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
These kids are just looking for some action and some trouble to get into.
They don't have any business being there anyway.
What is their purpose?

They GO TO SCHOOL THERE.

That is THEIR UNIVERSITY.

They have every right being somewhere they pay to be to get an education.

Don't forget, the police entered their territory.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Yeah, those damned kids, walking and gathering in the streets of the city they live in. What's wrong with them, illegally wandering the city streets. Those kids, always looking for trouble.

If I had been there(or it here) I would have gladly joined them. Someone needs to stand up and say all this crap going on is wrong. I thought we were allowed, nay, SUPPOSED, to gather and protest when the crooks masquerading as leaders came to town. Oh, but I guess you only want them to do that in quarantine, er, "free-speech zones" that likely would have been in Philly instead of Pittsburgh. Good luck with that "protest". Heck, the MSM will most likely ignore it so it won't actually happen to many millions of people because they actually believe the crap on the television is real and they wouldn't lie to them, or that if it doesn't get reported it's because it's of no importance.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I love it when these people who are the real-deal "patriots" come out and criticize their fellow citizens as being trash, trouble-makers, and hooligans while defending their government's removal of the rights and freedoms while concurrently screaming that those same rights and liberties are what makes America so great! The irony is absolutely delicious!

P.S. Those adjectives are only paraphrased descriptors - not direct quotes - so untwist your panties already.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Sorry to sound harsh but one of the best things that could
happen would be for some of the elite's children to get
gassed and beaten. POLICE: Gee, Senator. We didn't know
YOUR daughter was in that crowd. UM, I think she's in our
detention lock up".

This kids look very priveleged and probably are from
wealthy families. Maybe it's for the best.

edit for spelling

[edit on 26-9-2009 by Asktheanimals]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
I know this girl who says Obama has nothing to do with the police actions. He may not but he had a chance to say something...SOMETHING about the riots...

Obama has nothing to do with it. Notice the 9/12 rally wasn't met with any such display of force. And it was in the Capitol with veiled threats to the President.

No, this sort of extreme police action is reserved for when the real Power Elite is threatened - the money interests, corporations and the military industrial complex.

But I agree, Obama should speak out against it. The fact that he hasn't just goes to show it matters little who is President. Both parties are bought and paid for by the unseen architecture of the Shadow Government.

Related link to make sure everyone sees reality:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry

Originally posted by Alethea
These kids are just looking for some action and some trouble to get into.
They don't have any business being there anyway.
What is their purpose?

They GO TO SCHOOL THERE.

That is THEIR UNIVERSITY.

They have every right being somewhere they pay to be to get an education.

Don't forget, the police entered their territory.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by GorehoundLarry]

No doubt! They're standing in the entry stairwell to their freaking dorm!!!

[edit on 26/9/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

That's a disgrace. WTF?

And shame on those saying this was "faked", it's obviously not faked. Shame on you!

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I would guess there are several thousand college kids in Pittsburgh who now realize they no longer live in a free country.

This kind of thing, unfortunate as it is, may serve to provide the wake-up call our nation needs to stop this before it is beyond any control.

As voters I believe the best thing we can do is encourage our leaders at the state level to do everything possible to strengthen states rights, and to have a policy of not voting for any incumbent Congressman regardless of party who has already served 2 terms or ANY incumbent Senator.

I refuse to believe the founding fathers thought of Congress as a place to make a career.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

They were probably trespassing, which is why they got locked out of the building.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
RIOT????? Are you kidding me??? I didn't see any riot - just a bunch of kids standing around, some chanting something it sounded like -- ooo now thats scary - A riot is when people threaten property, break windows and overturn cars and set them on fire -

The only riot in that video was the one the cops started....but that's typical - spray the crowd with tear-gass and THEN call it a riot...

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
hey everyone, try searching for "G-20 Pittsburgh, PA" in youtube... this search has been disabled!!!!! try to search for anything else and it will work!!!

bastards!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by realshanti

They looked like an unruly mob to me.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I am old enough to remember Kent State University. Four dead in Ohio. It can and will happen again. When you have a criminal government, anything is possible.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

Do you also remember the riots, vandalism, looting, bon-fires on public property, injury of Guardsmen while trying to enforce a curfew and burning down of the ROTC building, which preceded May 4?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevegmu
reply to post by realshanti

They looked like an unruly mob to me.

Just when I feel that more people might have some light shed on them, and realize that TPTB have accomplished most of their goals, that the police are now fully militarized, among other things.

I think, in a way, great.. as bad as this is getting, people who had previous reservations will now stand-up and say, "I understand now. Things are getting bad."

But nope. Not at all. Even on ATS we have these militarized-police apologetic fascist douche-bags. Total nimrods, who I hope are the first to get beaten within an inch of their lives on the side of the street during martial law. Maybe then they'll understand, and I don't care when and if they actually do.

You people just continue to sweep all this under the rug. As if to say, "Oh, well.. I guess everything was justified, it doesn't interfere with my life anyway, big deal."

I suppose DENIAL is the biggest indicator of the times we live in.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I hope this doesn't get removed for being off-topic.

What saddens me the most about this are the replies in this post.

It must be a fake -- Alex Jones made it up -- those conservative crazies are using this as propaganda -- their wealthy, so they deserve it --

It's terrible! Ever since Obama has branded Republicans as nutjob extremists capable of terrorist acts in conjunction with returning veterans, began tauting racism as the reason for questioning/protesting his policies, and slammed FOX news as bias and not reputable (our President has no business interfering with the media whether it's true or not), and managed to get CNN, NYT, Wash. Post, NBC, ABC kissing his behind and clearing releases with him first (see Washington Post delays story at request of Pentagon...) everybody is turning against our own citizens -- based on what? The fact that they MAY be republicans, MAY be wealthy, MAY be looking for trouble??

This has also progressed to the point where if you say anything negative about Obama, you are automatically labeled a racist nutcase conservative republican!

WAKE UP!

When you see a video like this, you, as a citizen, should be doing everything in your power to make sure it's not true -- not just ASSUME it's not because a conservative media outlet released it? THAT is exactly what they want.

This administration has programmed people to automatically discredit anything that comes out of the mouths of a conservative, or worse yet, a Republican. This "label" has also now been used as an extension to include anyone and everyone that speaks out about his policies.

Which leaves only one side of a story.

We are a FREE COUNTRY at least for now, and we better stand up to protect these rights, instead of blaming the students or worse saying they deserved it, if we want to stay that way.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I don't see anybody trapped or gassed (other than the people on the street).

It looks like a case of collateral damage to me. The kids in the street got gassed and the kids watching from the bridge got the overspray. I didn't see any tear gas being fired on the bridge but it's not surprising that the police would want to check the bridge out. It's a good place to throw things at the police in the street. When the police saw that the people on the bridge were not involved they allowed them to leave.

I was a "participant" in my share of college protests in the 1970's. I started avoiding them like the plague when I realized how just a few people can get a big group of kids riled up to do ridiculous things (taking over admin buildings, etc.). I saw a lot of pointless vandalism. I found it it's a very dangerous situation to be in. These kids were not involved but they got caught in the crossfire. Hopefully the kids in the street will figure it out. Anarchism is stupid. It's a very good thing there were no bullets involved.

[edit on 9/26/2009 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevegmu
reply to post by romanmel

Do you also remember the riots, vandalism, looting, bon-fires on public property, injury of Guardsmen while trying to enforce a curfew and burning down of the ROTC building, which preceded May 4?

I do. I also remember the Nixon/Agnew "law and order" government, what a joke, huh? I remember the hard hats and America, love it or leave it crowd and some others said, America, change it or screw it! I remember Mayor Daley in Chicago ordering the dogs turned loose on students, as well. But you would have us to beleve that a burned ROTC building is equal to 4 dead students.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by stevegmu

I remember the GD LIARS showing films on TV of the RIOTS at my University and scaring my parents half to death. Only one little detail was incorrect - There were no riots at Prude U - NONE zip nothing. It was all made up! The Kent State riot "history" is incorrect to, my boy friend was in those riots.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I don't know where these people come from. Makes me want to puke.

I hope I get banned so I don't have to see this crap on a supposed "conspiracy discussion" site.

Yeah, that's some critical thinking there.

"Remember those 4 dead students. Yeah, but remember that a ROTC building got set on fire."

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join