It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad an Israeli freemason named Mahmoud Saborjhian?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Found this after seeing the posts of Mahmoud shaking Larry Kings hand freemason style.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d149ff0bdc04.jpg[/atsimg]

(found on the net)
Mahmoud Saborjhian the son of a blacksmith, was born near Garmsar in the village of Aradan on October 28, 1956. In the 1950s, Ahmadinejad and his family moved from Aradan to Tehran in search of more economic prosperity; It was during this time period that the Saborjhian family changed its name to Ahmadinejad.

If this is tru WOW....F'ing WOW......

Here a vid on you tube to go with it.

www.youtube.com...

And just because I post it doesn't mean I believe it!!!!!!
This is a DISCUSSION!!!
I get tired of people who can no longer discuss!

[edit on 9/25/2009 by Chaos Lord]

[edit on 9/25/2009 by Chaos Lord]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
link to video doesn't work

[edit on 25-9-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Chaos Lord

I donno what to say about the source. Controlling both sides is of course an old philosophy. I have listened to Ahmadinejad a lot, and he seems very well rounded to me.

The man in the video narrating seems to equate any occult knowledge with evil, and then points out ahmadinejad's big &ss "honker" as proof of being a Jew.

I am no freemason, or anything like that; I guess I'm a different kind of animal, but the occult, or "hidden knowledge" is of large importance to me. It truly can be used in many different respects, and I believe there are many more groups out there than just what People know. The reason for painting esoteric, or occult knowledge in a bad light is so to keep the masses, or sheeple away from it. Should the masses learn esoteric knowledge, then it could, or I should say, would mean the end of tyranny as We know it. So, they hide it at all cost's....the Occult knowledge of the truly initiated idiots; I would wager anyone even coming close to exposing it would be killed; example being JFK.

So the argument of Occult knowledge is so, so for me. Interesting, but not complete.

I did learn about Judaism, or People of Judaic decent having recognizable facial features believe it, or not in high school biology. It can be true to some extent, but in many regards just a load of horse sheeet.

So, the nose doesn't cut it for me as well.

Now, I could spin this 180 degrees. Wouldn't it be in the Zionist's best interests to start releasing video tapes trying to prove to the Muslim World, or the People of Iran that their beloved leader(yes, beloved since he really did win re election with a mass majority vote) is indeed a Zionist plant using the age ole' strategies of conquer from within????

I would stick with the latter theory myself, but I appreciate You bringing interesting stuff to the board; so keep on truckin'
S&F

[edit on 25-9-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I am pretty certain Ahmadinejad is a controlled asset. He has called for a New World order and for globalization and consistently says provocative things that would make certain countries want to attack them.

Press TV: Ahmadinejad calls for New World Order
A person who wasn't controlled would hold their cards closer to their chest and not try and provoke.

At this point i don't think there are any nations that aren't under the control of banker money.

Africa is maybe the only place too wild to fully control so they keep it wrapped in disease and weapons and just fund warlords so the place can stay destabilized enough so they can farm gems, oil and drugs without too much hassle.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by Beefcake]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I have said it said it said it said it said it said it said it said it said it said it said it said it said it said it said it said it read

gODS of Eden by -William Bramley-

Then listen to this C2C show posted by me....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Then watch a few of these videos of Gorilla199 this is it! My puzzle is complete!

this is just one.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Rising from the depths of posts I still feel this is good discussion!

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Chaos Lord

Neither the handshake shown, nor any of the signs in the video, are Masonic. Really nothing to discuss...

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Now that he's been outed as an Israeli, will the anti-Semites who have been defending his Holocaust denial and nuclear weapons program now turn on him?

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
You know this really got me thinking. If all this Illumintati-Bilderberg-NWO-whatever you want to call them is true,and I believe it is, then they always control both sides of the conflict. Whether it's thru arm sales to both sides of the conflicts, loans, propaganda, setting up puppet governments...etc, etc.
As you know, Ahmadinejad is only a representative of the supreme Ayatollah, he has no final say on anything. So yes, he could very well be some form of double agent. He has on numerous occasions criticized Israel and the US and could be very well playing the part of fear monger and divider of the middle east. Remember, one of the prime concepts of the NWO is divide and conquer. And what has been happening in Iran since their elections a few months ago? He has worked very subtly to slowly divide the country to the point where now some of the high up "clerics" are questioning the Ayatollah, which will ultimately lead to the overthrow of HIM not Ahmadinejad! That's the person you would want out of Iran, not some puppet president. If he was such a threat to Israel and the rest of the world, he would have been taken out a long time ago. Think about it. This guy has been to the U.S. several times! They need him, he is an asset, just like OBL.
They will re-enact scenes from the bible where many nations will rally behind Iran once they are attacked. This will begin the quest to destroy Israel which of course will eventually be achieved, until the true "Messiah" comes and saves the chosen ones (christians, jews) and kills of all the arabs.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I do not understand in secret handshakes or masonry very much, but why he is an ISRAELI? He was born in Iran, lived all his life there and he certainly does not have Israeli citizenship.
?????
As for double agents - this is old trick. As you probably are aware, there are people who call Hitler - Jew. It is just a way to be able to distance them-self later from their next "hero" who goes down and whose atrocities can be seen.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
There is no secret handshake. Here is a link to a website which explains Anti-Masons and Illuminati fantasies.
www.masonicinfo.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Interesting blog article today about this very subject.

Hitler was a Zionist agent, related to the Rothschilds and now - with Muslims set to suffer the next 'holocaust' - Ahmadinejad is the very same thing to Iran what Hitler was to Germany. The Rothschild/Zionists always need a stooge/agent provocateur within their target nation to escalate the unfolding drama and help steer towards war.

join