It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Attention: All U.S. Military forces**

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by M0n0lyth
reply to post by ItsTimeToStandUp

I for one have talked to hundreds of people, I actually work with the public and tell them on a daily basis whats going on, and they laugh, and look at me funny, I then ask them do they want to see the proof this is going on, 9 times out of 10 the answer I get is you need to stop worrying so much, Quit listening to crazy people. I then go off on them and tell them to gtfo of my country.

I feel exactly where you're coming from. I'm to the point where I don't even give a damn anymore. I absolutely hate every last one of these sheep that's around me. I used to think "oh it's not their fault, they're just victims of the mass media machine." but now it's more than obvious that they'll never be willing to accept anything other than what the amazing TV box crams down their throats. F**k 'em... every last one of 'em. I hope they all get sent to camps or fall prey to some deadly vaccine because we can do a lot more damage to our true enemy with their mass of sheeple crap out of the way. And rest assured, when the SHTF they will be in the way... and I'll be more than happy to plow through them by any means necessary. They didn't want to listen, F**K EM!
[edit on 27-9-2009 by M0n0lyth]

(beginning of rant)
Do you have any idea how hard it is to change the status quo when all the odds are stacked against us? I am a bit curious man, do you work for a living and have a family to take care of? Do you have any spare time OR ENERGY left over to browse the internet, let alone dig through a heap of disinfo conspiracy theories just to get an idea of what the hell is going on?

Even then, chances are, you will be more confused then enlightened. Trust me, I have devoted countless hours to conspiracy discussion and research, for quite a few years, yet I STILL HAVE MORE QUESTIONS THEN ANSWERS! You *might* know a heck of a lot more than the people you have total contempt for but thats because you can afford to, while others don't have that luxury you take for granted. Think about it!

The REAL QUESTION is how can we inform people of the truth and turn them against the so-called elite, who have covertly destroyed and/or otherwise twisted the constitution to their liking, when they directly/indirectly control mainstream media almost throughout the world?! It is a MONUMENTAL TASK OF EPIC PROPORTIONS and a task which I am not certain at all if it is achievable. (end of rant)

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkstar-one-zero-alpha

Yeah, you're not wrong mate.

Strange, isn't it. On one hand we have several of the world premier armed forces, with massive resources at their disposal.

On the other hand, there is a militia of blokes running around in sheets, carrying knocked about weapons, dodging in and out of caves.

And we're still there.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I am getting really tired of this constant talk of revolution and civil war. It is NOT going to happen. The board is full of people saying they will revolt, fight the police and military etc, etc.

Politcal, police and military injustices are going on everyday in this country. So how come you haven't started? Do you just not care about your fellow americans who are treated like crap now? What are you waiting for? For something to happen to YOU?

So either you are selfish or full of BS....maybe both. Are you guys just flexing your internet muscles after you watch dancing with the stars?

Are you waiting for a leader?

It seems many of you are full of crap.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

How do you know that they were not National Guard or if they were military at all?

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

Have any of you ever seen a REAL snatch-and-grab? The worst NG outfit that I've ever seen could have executed more cleanly than that. Why do people think those are military personnel? The uniforms are wrong, I'm not seeing any unit patches, none of them are wearing a cover, there's no deuce gear, body armor, or riot gear, I don't see any batons or OC , the uniforms are in various states of repair, no one is watching each other's back, there's little coordination, inefficient handling of the detainee... Seriously... give it up. Those aren't military personnel, and they show nothing indicative of a well-drilled, professional outfit.

[edit on 2009/9/27 by Griever0311]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
As a member of our armed forces, I admit I will not stand for illegal or Unmoral orders.
I wish all my countries brothers and sisters would have a more hospitable look towards us. Alas most wish to chastise those that are prepared to give their life for the common countryman

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by drock905
I am getting really tired of this constant talk of revolution and civil war. It is NOT going to happen. The board is full of people saying they will revolt, fight the police and military etc, etc.

Politcal, police and military injustices are going on everyday in this country. So how come you haven't started? Do you just not care about your fellow americans who are treated like crap now? What are you waiting for? For something to happen to YOU?

So either you are selfish or full of BS....maybe both. Are you guys just flexing your internet muscles after you watch dancing with the stars?

Are you waiting for a leader?

It seems many of you are full of crap.

I really hope it doesn't happen, and the main reason I made this thread is an attempt (feeble) to possibly stop something like a civil war/revolution from happening.

Unfortunately despite all the propaganda of TPTB to make you think that fighting the gov't would be useless, and impossible, because they have f-16's and nukes, the people would win. In the revolutionary war the people and the gov't had the same weapons. Now, yes the gov't has better guns, and tanks, and planes, but an f-16 is useless after 400 people with ak-47's and molotov cocktails turned it into smoldering piece of swiss cheese. The thing is that Joe six pack with his dad's old .30-06 can kill a high value target from an obscene range now days. The guns average people have now are devastating. The gov't knows this and is scared, and that is why they are pushing gun control. The armed American public outnumbers law enforcement and military like 1000 to 1. Not to mention the fact that a good % of the law enforcement and military would defect with their weapons to help their neighbors.

Like I said this is a situation to be avoided. The biggest reason to avoid it is because most of the rest of the world is pissed at us right now, and it would make us weak and vulnerable to foreign invasion.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Griever0311

I was referring to the sound cannon and I allowed that they may not have been NG or not military at all. That would remove the posse comitatus problem.
If you are referring to the arrest on video, I think you are correct. Those were guys wearing camo that didn't look military at all and fumbled through the snatch. Fortunately, the guy that they grabbed was some squirrel that had no idea what was happening.
Highly motivated Marines would have had him in the car and been gone before those guys could have moved. He didn't seem to be worth having highly-trained, valuable military assets who have more important tasks to execute wasting said training on him. Maybe the camo guys were something else entirely, like truant officers, blending in with the SWAT teams, and grabbed him up for something unrelated to the protest march, such as skipping school.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

(beginning of rant)
Do you have any idea how hard it is to change the status quo when all the odds are stacked against us?

No I do not. Can you enlighten me?

I am a bit curious man, do you work for a living and have a family to take care of?

Yes I work for a living and have a family to support. Your point is?

Do you have any spare time OR ENERGY left over to browse the internet, let alone dig through a heap of disinfo conspiracy theories just to get an idea of what the hell is going on?

Yes, I know exactly what is "going on". I knew what was "going on" long before I even knew there were conspiracy boards on the internet.

Even then, chances are, you will be more confused then enlightened.

The only thing that continues to confuse me is the inability of the masses to see beyond their own little bubble and have a desire to seek out their own answers.

Trust me, I have devoted countless hours to conspiracy discussion and research, for quite a few years, yet I STILL HAVE MORE QUESTIONS THEN ANSWERS!

I suppose you think I have not devoted countless hours to conspiracy discussion and research, otherwise why would you use that as a point...? If you get caught up in every conspiracy out there of corse you'll have more questions than answers. The key is to look at the "big picture" and find the exact driving force behind it and the tactics it/they use(s) Once you realize this, all the smaller ufo this and that, lake monster watever JFK crap is just nothing more than filler to keep you ignorant of the true threat, only then can we begin to do something about it. Big picture = There is a massive power controling the entirety of humanity that is turning us (has already turned us) into a slave population.

You *might* know a heck of a lot more than the people you have total contempt for...

Only in certain subjects. They can tell me who the latest American Idol was, I can tell them which one of their rights just got taken away. It's a nice balance.

...but thats because you can afford to, while others don't have that luxury you take for granted. Think about it!

They have eyes yes? They have the ability to read yes? No luxury is needed (I'm not even sure what you're calling a luxury at this point). You can tell these slaves straight up what's going on right under their noses and they won't even care...at all.

The REAL QUESTION is how can we inform people of the truth and turn them against the so-called elite, who have covertly destroyed and/or otherwise twisted the constitution to their liking, when they directly/indirectly control mainstream media almost throughout the world?!

That's the entire point now isn't it? We can inform them... they just don't listen. No matter what method is used they just don't listen and even if they did, it would be very very temporary. The most effective form of advertisement is word of mouth yet if it's something that will alter ones view of the world, they won't want anything to do with it. They're at peace in their bubble and they dont want big meanies like us to take them from their loving TV box euphoria into a world of darkness and complete domination of which they are 100% unaware!

It is a MONUMENTAL TASK OF EPIC PROPORTIONS and a task which I am not certain at all if it is achievable. (end of rant)

Ding ding ding!!! WE HAVE A WINNER!!!
If we have any hope at waking up a majority of the world, it lies with the younger generations. The children are the key and TPTB know this. That's why public schools don't really teach our kids lessons of true humanity, they're just taught to be paperworks slaves from day one.
The older generations are a lost cause in most cases

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   

First of all Its not my choice when I "blast my cannons" Since that's obviously what everyone in the military does is blast cannons. Secondly I am sorry for troubling you well your trying to get your 10 hours of rest because you had 8 hours of strenuous work behind your desk.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

(beginning of rant)
Do you have any idea how hard it is to change the status quo when all the odds are stacked against us?

No I do not. Can you enlighten me?

The problem is people like you are losing patience way too easy and are bound to fall in their trap. The PTB have nothing better to do than to 24/7 refine their already perfect wolrd domination scheme while we are spasmodically trying to figure out solutions.

This will make for a lopsided battle in their favor, especially if only 10-20% of the population believes in this righteous cause. They have mind-boggling alien technology at their disposal, thousands of soldiers, thousands of tanks, thousands of planes, etc all to fight a small guerilla force.

Only a true revolution composing of a critical mass of the population can have a fighting chance. But how can so many people be convinced? I doubt a few hundred small conspiracy sites can accomplish this epic task!

Mainstream media must be reinfiltrated to the core, something like coast-to-coast but on a much greater scale and hopefully with a substantial international audience. Don't get me wrong, anything is always better than nothing but I am afraid time could be running out in their favor.

Even then, chances are, you will be more confused then enlightened.

The only thing that continues to confuse me is the inability of the masses to see beyond their own little bubble and have a desire to seek out their own answers.

Because people have been preconditioned to accept the government cares for its people and looks out for them, which in reality is far from true.

Breaking the illusion is near impossible even for the strongest of characters and requires lots of energy and time to accept. Then you think you have everything figured out you walk out the door and people make fun of you whenever you bring up conspiracy talk JUST BECAUSE IT GOES AGAINST THE STATUS QUO. It's like a sane person getting locked up in a lunatic asylum and everyone thinking he must be crazy simply because he is different from them.

Trust me, I have devoted countless hours to conspiracy discussion and research, for quite a few years, yet I STILL HAVE MORE QUESTIONS THEN ANSWERS!

I suppose you think I have not devoted countless hours to conspiracy discussion and research, otherwise why would you use that as a point...? If you get caught up in every conspiracy out there of corse you'll have more questions than answers. The key is to look at the "big picture" and find the exact driving force behind it and the tactics it/they use(s) Once you realize this, all the smaller ufo this and that, lake monster watever JFK crap is just nothing more than filler to keep you ignorant of the true threat, only then can we begin to do something about it. Big picture = There is a massive power controling the entirety of humanity that is turning us (has already turned us) into a slave population.

I agree and here within lies a substantial part of the problem. The PTB don't want people to get *THE BIG PICTURE* because they will eventually lose if they permit this. At the same time they can't outright ban conspiracy discussion because that would make a lot of people even more suspicious so the best thing for them is to keep dilluting genuine topics with as much disinfo as possible. They know most people will get overwhelmingly frustrated and just stop caring.

It is a MONUMENTAL TASK OF EPIC PROPORTIONS and a task which I am not certain at all if it is achievable. (end of rant)

Ding ding ding!!! WE HAVE A WINNER!!!
If we have any hope at waking up a majority of the world, it lies with the younger generations. The children are the key and TPTB know this. That's why public schools don't really teach our kids lessons of true humanity, they're just taught to be paperworks slaves from day one.
The older generations are a lost cause in most cases

If things keep getting worse only a constitutionally-based coup d' etat will change things. Some high ranking general, preferrably a few generals, getting together and plotting to take down washington. Hopefully they will capture all strategic buildings and infrastructure so they can restore the republic to its once great glory.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by EarthCitizen07]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I like your response and I honestly agree with most of it. There are just a few points that I'd like to make clear as I feel they've been misunderstood.

I'm in no rush to storm the capital and fall into any trap. My impatience simply lies with the people who will do nothing but get in the way of true progress. I'm simply through trying to help those who refuse to help themselves and despise my views in trying to help them. I'm sure you've tried to enlighten soneone before. How many times have people told you to "just adapt" or "what are you talkin about? we got Obama now!" I know that initially it wasn't their fault (as at some point I'm sure everyone has thought of their own government as being "for the people") but I honestly think at this point, if you haven't figured out th big ol gov is pretty much your worst enemy, nothing will ever make you believe such. because of their robotic blindness (their slave mentality) these people will honestly walk right into their own death if not beg for it. There is no converting that. Therefore when the time comes, should I still be around, I will have no sympathy what-so-ever for them and will gladly do what it takes to make sure they are not in the way of progress. If they're not awake by the time TSHTF they WILL be our ENEMY. There is no denying that.

I honestly see no use in trying to quickly "wake the masses". That's rushing into a solution as well as that trap of which you spoke. No, I firmly believe the only way to ever take back the Republic and undo what's been done is through slow and methodical talkeover. This is why I say the schools and the children are so important. It's exactly what the elite have been doing to us and it's self perpetuating. Teach someone your truths, have them teach your truths for you, and so on and so forth. Now show the public a very very narrow slice of "reality" through the media and lets keep pounding our agenda into their little heads. They think they're actually seeing important news. They think they're watching a cute sitcom. They have no idea they're being programmed day in and day out to think just like everyone else. That's what must be stopped if we are to ever have any chance at waking the masses. The only issue is time, and we're just about all out of that. I wish there was some magical "wake the masses" raygun of truth, but there isn't.

Again all I'm saying is should TSHTF, I will have no issues plowing through whomever gets in the way of progress in a last ditch effort to take back what's ours. If they're not with us, they're against us. That is exactly how it will be. I'm also saying that I'm done trying to "insta-wake" people as it's just not going to work. They''ll either have to find out on their own, or just die off and allow a new "truth-taught" gerneration step forward.

But when I truly think about it, I'm not even sure if I'll be able to tell when TSHTF. These people are masterminds. Hell I honestly think the S may have already, and very strongly hit the F. It's just taken such a long time that nobody aside from the previously awakened can actually see it. But I'll just continue to assume that it hasn't already happened because I don't see any other "truthers" (hate the word) acting out their SHTF plans. I suppose I'm still nothing more than a sheep afterall.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by M0n0lyth]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevegmu
reply to post by skeetontheconspiracy

It wasn't suspended. It doesn't apply to non-federalized National Guard.

Yes, the National Guard under control of the governing state is not limited by the Posse Comitatus Act. It is all about checks and balances, and our forefathers wanted both a federal and state level military to balance each other out so that we do not see a military takeover, coop etc.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Well, that would make sense if they National Guard was anywhere near as technically and tactically proficient as our active military.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griever0311
reply to post by Xtrozero

Well, that would make sense if they National Guard was anywhere near as technically and tactically proficient as our active military.

Are you saying that becasue you know or just spouting something you think is right? I say this because the NG has spent a lot of time on rotation in the Middle East right next to the active duty counter parts. I was also in the Air Force for 28 years and worked very close to a few air guards that were better than the active duty. The reason was most were ex-active duty/highly experienced, and their equipment was top of the line.

The NG is a good place were very experienced military personal end up when they get tired of moving a lot and want to settle down in one spot, and the NG offers that choice since they are within their state.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

risking sounding like a scratched record (remember those?),

this sounds like the john titor prophecy slowly unraveling at a street

corner near you. Sound cannons. Raytheon's microwave energy

riot control weapons. Indeed, the founding fathers would have said the same

thing - "give me liberty or give me death" i think it was.

(Blake: A Prophecy -1791)

The Guardian Prince of Albion burns in his nightly tent,
Sullen fires across the Atlantic glow to America's shore:
Piercing the souls of warlike men, who rise in silent night,
Washington, Franklin, Paine & Warren, Gates, Hancock & Green;
Meet on the coast glowing with blood from Albions fiery Prince.

Washington spoke; Friends of America look over the Atlantic sea;
A bended bow is lifted in heaven, & a heavy iron chain
Descends link by link from Albions cliffs across the sea to bind
Brothers & sons of America, till our faces pale and yellow;
Heads deprest, voices weak, eyes downcast, hands work-bruis'd,
Feet bleeding on the sultry sands, and the furrows of the whip
Descend to generations that in future times forget.----

starred, and stirred.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by M0n0lyth

i feel exactly the same, i worry the SHHTF (has hit the fan), and we

are watching a slain giant fall in slow motion to the ground with our mouths open.

when - do we need to bug out?

when did einstein realize it was time to leave nazi germany - what got

him out of his professorial comfort zone in 1934?

what will it take for us citizens to start leaving - or have they started quietly doing

so already?

and where to go? because if you - like my wife- say out loud "we'll just get

out of here when it all goes to hell" you may be in for a few roadblock and visa

surprises! by then, the borders will - finally - be secured against

us, ourselves.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by drock905

they sound like they are full of crap now, but given a few good Katrina like

hurricanes and indonesia style earthquakes in key locations, and

it all suddenly will look like lord of the flies.

It doesn't take a lot of bravery to revolt in the middle of catastrophe.

I have full faith in my fellow american:

"IF the hurricane doesn't get you, your neighbor will..."

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join