It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has ATS been invaded by the Government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Well call me paranoid: The last two answers I put on this site to answer questions asked by people seems to have been removed. I don't know for sure but I hit a nerve somewhere. I know it is not ATS policy to remove an ATS members post in response to another ATS members question or theory but it has happened to me.

The first time I thought maybe I was just looking in the wrong place so the next time I watched to see what would happened. I picked on the Z. Brzezinski statement about the U.S should shoot down the Israeli jets that are flying toward Iran to attack I came down pretty hard and advised the people who were agreeing with that statement that they should first find out who Z.B is, that did they know he is a card carrying member of the C F R who are the eyes and ears of the New World Order> and low and behold about two to three hours later my message had disappeared. I know it was accepted and was posted for a while but I went to check on it later and it was gone. Has anyone else had this experience?.....KMG

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kissmygrits

Nah...

Probably is run by a .Gov Dis-Info Network...

No Invasion needed...

BTW: This is probably like the 400,000th Thread asking this question...

[edit on 9/25/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Your post is still there. I found it via your profile. Here is the post ATS. Trust me SO would likely sooner die than give up the keys to this site and if he did, he would let everyone know by some means.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
ats is runned by a gov dis org ... thats clear as alien abductions, I mean ...

but off course there are a lot of disinfo agents ... or we live in a world where there are 2 types of humans, the smart ones and the dumb ones. If that is true, run for your life, the dumb ones are the ones spreading the genes

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

lol, it's actually pretty indicative of some ATSers penchant for cataclysmic leaps ...

Oh well, at least it wasn't "the GFL ate my post."

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
reply to post by rogerstigers

lol, it's actually pretty indicative of some ATSers penchant for cataclysmic leaps ...

Oh well, at least it wasn't "the GFL ate my post."

Its usually reptilians that eat mine

And OP, one of these types of threads comes through on a monthly basis....its nothing new....and the argument is getting kind of boring and lame

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
So, KMG, any idea how you misplaced it? It might help us all from losing our posts in the future...it would suck if you could 'ignore' yourself.
Sometime I think that would be my best option though.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
To kspigpin & Rogersteger: Thank you for locating my post. I know it was gone for awhile. I checked the post several times and it was not where I originally posted it. I am not that adept at working with the ATS system.
How did you go to my profile and find my post and was it still active as an answer to the original post ?...............KMG

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Hear you go, the link to your profile, which shows your posts and threads and a lot of other cool stuff
profile linky

and your post current posts

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

No problem KMG. I lose posts now and then, too, especially in large threads. In the end, they always seem to be there, just buried or on the wrong page. At the top of the page, there is a button called Member Tools. From there, you can click on Public Profile. There is a Posts section on there.

For the record, this site breaks in odd ways sometimes. It's just the way technology goes. I for one have a strange oddity on my profile that noone has been able to figure out. It's not a consipiracy, it's just a fluke.

top topics

join