It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

swine flu,kundalini,Greys (a outlandish theory)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
hey this kinda of something i kind a put together recently.Based on my own experiences,and other threads on ats i made a connection.Now i know this sounds super unlikely lol but i just want to put it out there and get feed back .I just turned 20 sept 13..and i had for than enough paranormal experiences since 5,at 7 had my first paralysis experience and after the first one i began to see greys for the first time which drove me to depression..then at 19 had a spontaneous kundalni awaking..here is a thread about it everything above
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now here what i think,i was watch that Alex collier video(new one)i guess and he said somewhere in there that the Ets said that the swine Flu vaccine permanently damages your DNA...plus theres a theory that maybe greys are future humans...if u add that up with them reportedly having genetic problems ..maybe there a connection...

As far as kundalini..its supposed to be a healing energy...even thou it a healing energy it can be pretty violent if used improperly or resisted againt, if this vaccine is damaging to your DNA what effects would it have with someone that has fully awakened kundalni...since kundalni is something that transforms your DNA to a 12 stand DNA or somthing like that ...are they trying to stop us from evolving?

all this is based on speculation and my own experience this is not about if ets are real and this is not about if alex is a nut or not lol..personally i dont care,im not a alex colier fan..i just watched it because i was bored lol butttt lol

sry i dont have any hard hiting evidence and links..light and explosions lol let me know what you think

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
OH YEA and maybe in 2012 if it is real lol when we go into this new energetic part of our galaxy for some odd reason ppl just turning into greys because of the vaccine...they say 2012 ppl are going to evolve(new age stuff) and this vaccine corrupts that process and we turn into greys K DONE lol

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
i think a lot of people will avoid the virus, regardless of the kundalini awakening process. I myself had one at the age of 19 as well and am avoiding the 'vaccine' at all costs. It is critical that you continue meditation and have a firm root while going through this process.

I am not sure if it has any connection to the grays. But damaging it is. Though one can heal him or herself at a later time even though the vaccine was received, it would be best to just avoid it.

I don't think it is possible for the vaccine to permanently destroy dna. The body regenerates and heals itself. With a guided psychedelic experience with a healer or medicine woman/man, i believe you can heal yourself regardless of the vaccine.

Good luck with your awakening.

www.kundalini-gateway.org...

new topics

join