It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Legal Exemptions to Vaccinations (from the "National Vaccine Information Center")

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
after a little digging, i found out how one can become legally exempt from receiving vaccinations, whether they're for Swine Flu, or anything else...

Legal Exemptions to Vaccination

Medical, philosophical or personal belief exemptions are worded differently in each state. To use an exemption for your child, you must know specifically what the law says in your state.

www.nvic.org...

read that link to determine if you can be exempt from the *possible* upcoming mandatory Swine Flu vaccinations in the next month or two, based on your philosophical, religious, or medical stances.

i originally found it on this page:
www.know-vaccines.org...

i would normally post this in its proper thread, "Avoiding the 'mandatory' vaccination", but i have a strong feeling that it would just get buried and not many people will notice it on the bottom of page 9 - i felt it was worthy of it's own thread, because the information within deserves to be known!

Mods, if you have to close this thread and revert it, i'll understand. ...as long as people get to know this exists, then i'll sleep a little better at night!

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

Thank you for posting this very helpful info... I will pass along to everyone I know.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by packinmomma

you're very welcome!

i believe everyone deserves a chance to know their rights when it comes to these vaccinations, especially when there's a whole fear frenzy in getting them!

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Thank you so much for this information! I think one scare tactic is going to be exaggerating the dire need to immunize small children. I will keep my kids safe at home if I need to. I will not bow to this pressure, and none of them want the shot either.

Thanks again!

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The NVIC is slightly off about the States. Be sure to double check what they listed.

According to the NVIC Oregon, for instance, doesn't allow Philosophical Exemptions. That's because Oregon makes no distinction between Philosophical and Religious Exemption...as they are both Moral Grounds. If you want to claim Exemption on Moral Grounds, whether it be due to Philosophical or Religious reasons, then you are Exempt.

The Existing Immunity Clause in some States was news to me. That is a boon to all you Type 0 (especially O-) Blood-types as it is common for that Blood-type to continue to produce Anti-bodies many generations after initial contact, even if you've never personally came in contact with that disease yourself. My father, myself, and my daughter still produce Anti-bodies for Rabies, Tetanus, and Rubella even though none of us have ever come in contact with any of the above. It may be worth the $55 for a measure of your Anti-body levels.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by fraterormus

thank you very much for that amended information!!

...that makes a HUGE difference!

i have a feeling that there might be other states that aren't accurate on their list, so i suggest everyone look up their own laws for their own states, and don't just take this article's word for it...

top topics

join