It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child Sex Orgy Scandle of Religious/Republican Leaders (Documentary)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Description:
This was the biggest scandal in the history of the U.S.A. history. The story received some newspaper coverage but there was a TV News Media blackout on the subject. For this reason, most Americans have never heard of it. Former republican Senator John Decamp was involved in the production a documentary called "Conspiracy of Silence." It was to air May 3, 1994 on the Discovery Channel. This documentary exposed a network of religious leaders and Washington politicians who flew children to Washington D.C. for sex orgies. At the last minute before airing, unknown congressmen threatened the TV Cable industry with restrictive legislation if this documentary was aired. Almost immediately, the rights to the documentary were purchased by unknown persons who had ordered all copies destroyed. A copy of this videotape was furnished anonymously to former Nebraska state senator and attorney John De Camp who made it available to retired F.B.I. chief, Ted L. Gunderson.

Google Video Link

I found this on Joe Rogan's message board. I watched it.. I'll never forget it.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

This story evolves even further...do a search on ATS and even more emerges. Good hunting.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Here's a thread with that and more;
But, there were democrats involved as well, Bill Clinton was Jesuit trained......
he told Pope Juan Pablo secundo in the 90's.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Never underestimate Perversion and secrecy.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by Clearskies]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Why does it not surprise me that it also involved the CIA?

"Boy prostitutes 15 years old (and younger) were taking midnight tours of the Whitehouse. There are 19 more Washington Times articles in full text about this case available here at ARCHIVE OF WASHINGTON CHILD SEX RING IMPLICATING GEORGE BUSH SR."

Republican filth whitewashed in typical republican spin.

Never again.

I like this websites commentary on the sordid affair:

This story was the second biggest scandal of the 1980's which was completely obliterated by the Bush White House - A complete coordinated blackout by the ruling elite in cooperation with the American television networks. (The biggest scandal being the Bush involvement in the attempted assassination of President Reagan) Since the elite who own the television networks in America are the same elite who feast off the carcass of the American population - just like the Bushes do and who sit on the same boards of the same corporate cartels as the Bushes do - most Americans will never hear of this explosive story. But thanks to the Internet all these suppressed news facts are re-surfacing. Perhaps the most chilling aspect of this horrific tale is that such realities can be so completely obliterated by the powers that be so that, even though these are simply the very biggest most explosive stories of our time - you will never know that they happened. That is why www.voxfux.com exists. To bring you the hard cold truth about what is really happening to our world. To inform you about who these people really are who rule America.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by Blackmarketeer]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Also that POS Alan Baer. Good grief, what a sick monster. I couldn't even believe what I was hearing -- and this guy is a "well to do," powerful million air.

What a scum bag!

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Very interesting and disturbing video.

Isnt it a shame that this type of political jockeying goes on and the ones that commit the crimes go almost carefree through life.

If a middle to lower class average citizen was to have commited these acts, they would most likely never see the light of day.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfpack 51

I know.. I know..

It makes you sit back in your chair, stare blankly at the screen, and throw your hands up while thinking "What the ****."

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Speaking of sick monsters, this one also takes the cake:

Another boy-butt hustlin' Republican: Summit County (R - Ohio) Chairman Alex Arshinkoff

He's the head of the Summit Country Republican party who has been for years hustling underage boys, and installing "loyal" judges.

These sick monsters need to be dragged out into the streets and served some justice.

But this only detracts from the OP, which must surely be the most disgusting thing to ever take place at the white house. The crime itself and the subsequent cover-up, why aren't we hearing more on this from the "religious" right? Not politically expedient, after all politics trump morals or religious faith.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
This is among the most intense 'feel bad' conspiracies that I return to time and again. I think it was quite well-suppressed by the media, considering the subject-matter and the subjects themselves.

I gravitate towards wonderment that this predatory cultish behavior is not recognized as some kind of anti-social defect. Instead it's treated as mere scandal stories and ignored by the press - to this day.

It takes a lot engage in manipulation of this magnitude; even if it were a hoax, it would be noteworthy to see exactly how it was concocted.

Sadly, I'm inclined to believe that most of it is truth.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I'm amazed that ANYONE believes there is a real, two-party system in America!!!
The highest ranks do what they are told on both sides of the isle!

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
This is among the most intense 'feel bad' conspiracies that I return to time and again. I think it was quite well-suppressed by the media, considering the subject-matter and the subjects themselves.

I gravitate towards wonderment that this predatory cultish behavior is not recognized as some kind of anti-social defect. Instead it's treated as mere scandal stories and ignored by the press - to this day.

It takes a lot engage in manipulation of this magnitude; even if it were a hoax, it would be noteworthy to see exactly how it was concocted.

Sadly, I'm inclined to believe that most of it is truth.

I hear ya, and it doesn't take a lot of digging to see the tentacles extending.

self edit for crucial spell check liberty taken

[edit on 25-9-2009 by JohnnyCanuck]

top topics

join