It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I owe many people an apology...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I am not sure if I posted this in the correct place if not please move to the right place...
Hello fellow ATS'ers I have to make a confession in that I owe many of you and many others outside of ATS an apology. You see I have been bias and discriminatory toward some folks due to my own closed mind. What I mean by this is I rejected the ideas of Aliens for a very long time; it did not fit into my conformity. I started waking up over a year ago after a very emotional event that occurred in my life I have always been faithful to my husband and we have been together for over 19 years, yes I had flirted with the idea of having other relationships but nothing serious until I met a man at work that I fell head over heals for. Now need to ad that I have been emotionally closed up since child hood and this was the first time I was willing to let anyone in. I had never let my husband in even after 19 years it is just not me, so it needs to be stated that this was a very monumental thing for me. To make a long story short we had a connection that I still cannot explain, our relationship was not sexual but very powerful for me. I left my husband in pursuit of this man. In the end I looked like a fool, lost my job damaging my career, damaged my marriage and lost my friendship with this man. Now the man I am referring to was not a bad man at all as a matter of fact he was / is a good man with strong morals. He admitted that he felt the same way but the fact that I was married he was not willing to pursue a sexual relationship. I ended up making amends with my husband and we went into therapy. Anyway when the dust settled I started the wake up process. I discovered things like many that I was unaware of I dove back into spirituality meaning I went back to church. Now little by little things have been revealed to me over the last year and a half. I look back now and there has been a reason for this, if I had been revealed everything at once I could not have handled it so I have been spoon fed so to speak. Now I am not prejudiced against any race but I have been much prejudice against other people’s ideas if they did not match mine, and for this I am sorry. As things have been revealed to me I have indeed now come across the information that aliens (as we call them) do exist. Now I do not believe I will ever fall into believing evolution or the big bang theory because I do believe that I will always know God as the creator of man kind. Now I do not have all the answers yet because I feel like I still have things that need to be revealed but this is what I know to be fact thus far;

There is a God
Jesus Christ did exist
The Holy Spirit is our guide
The Illuminati is real
Satan and satanic worship is real
The world governments have their own agenda and not the people's best interest in mind.
We are on the verge of something HUGE
There are alien life forms.
Aliens as we know them are not only man made, but some are satanically inspired as well as Godly or celestial.
I think I am one of the older Indigo Children born in the 70's.
9-11 was an event that opened Pandora’s Box if you will
Bible Prophecy is real, Indeginiouse prophecy is real, Mayan prophecy is real and they are all tied together on a larger scale that I have yet to connect and we are looking at them at the wrong angle.
All religions have an ounce of truth and reality if we were to combine all of these truths together we would have the perfect God intended "religion".
We have been manipulated and confused to the point that no one can agree on much of anything and there is a purpose behind all of the manipulation and confusion.
We are in the end times.

Everything I have listed above plays a huge part in the big picture. As a matter of fact they are all tied together and reach full awakening we must embrace each one and more even if it does not fit into our current ideaology.

So my apologies to those I may have been rude to about their thoughts and ideas when I did not yet know what I know now.

I would like to know has anyone else experienced anything like this or had the same revelations as I have had?

Thank you,

Melissa101

[edit on 25-9-2009 by Melissa101]

[edit on 25-9-2009 by Melissa101]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Melissa101

Well they say when you work with someone and make a bond with them this stuff happens a lot, but I don't know how's that possible. I can never stand the people I work with.

Anyway. uh a revelation? I had something similar happen, but I wasn't married at the time. The revelation is the sin of pride really is the worst one and the biggest road block.

It's the, what right do they have to tell me how to live my life? What do they know attitude? I don't need no religion!

Sometimes the only way people get over that is by doing something that hurts the ones we love really bad. And then what's done is done. You can't go back and change it and now all of a sudden we see we didn't know what we thought we knew and we weren't so darn perfect after all and we really have no clue what to do next.

Lots of people don't face themselves and turn to drugs and alcohol or whatever. Other people do face it and are smart enough to scrap their pride and put some humility in its place. It takes a lot, and I mean a lot sometimes, to realize that maybe just maybe we don't always know what's best for us.

Take it from someone that switched girlfriends a lot in their teens and early twenties. The other person is never as perfect as the fantasy you have about them in your head is. In fact they usually turn out to be worse than the one you started with. But when you only see them in public, and you don't live with them, and you don't have to put up with their crap everyday they may seem just about perfect.

And then one day and even worse revelation that you just left your partner for someone that in no way shape or form matches up with the fantasy of them that you had in your head. Ouch.

The next time someone catches your fancy just try to think of all the things they're not doing for you that your husband does. Why are they so darn special that they deserve my attention instead of my partner? That helps put it in perspective sometimes.

I think too many people have gotten into that Oprah and new age live your life now and find your happiness crap. Sometimes your immediate happiness is everyone else's immediate hell and being an adult is about long term happiness in my opinion. Not immediate gratification. My revelation is, if the work isn't hard, it's probably not worth it.

Marriage is more about total happiness I think. Like I could go out and take a stripper to some hotel and be happy for an hour, but then once I get the STD tests back and the divorce paper work then where's my happiness? It's gone. Never mind it would devastate my wife. So what good is it? Also, I don't want to run the risk of going to the strip club and seeing my exes.

Plus I found out that when dating around when you move out of your old GF's/BF's house all the time you tend to lose a lot of your stuff. It's a road to poverty many times. That's why a lot of times when people go straight from one partner to another it all falls apart so quickly because now every one has half the money they had before and twice the bills and most fights are about the money.

I also found out that people love the idea of stealing you away from who you're with, but once they've done that they get bored with you very quickly and don't respect you because well, they just assume you'll do it again right? So, it's not uncommon for the verbal or physical abuse to ramp up then.

The first year I was with my wife that's the path I was on and it was the worst year ever. Just wanted to get up and leave and start the cycle all over again. At this point I can't remember the girls I dated who's name started with A let alone the total count, but I was sure that next time would be different right? If I could just find the right girl right?

The next day my friend's house was robbed for his drug stash that nobody even knew he sold drugs and the day after that there was a nice little DEA raid that put a kink in any moving plans. At that point I realized perhaps I was doing it wrong and should immediately halt the running of my own life.

Over ten years later me and the wife are happier than ever. We got to know each other. We found out how to work together to solve our problems as a team instead of being each other's problem. We have financial security. Freedom to do what we want and go where we want. We couldn't be any happier and couldn't be anymore in love.

The bottom line I guess is it's all about working towards a goal with each other. We each might have to put off our own happiness today so we can have shared happiness tomorrow, but 100 percent of the time it's worth it.

The grass may be greener on the other side, but that's cause your neighbor knows how to water and fertilized it, not because he has better grass. Until we're all ready to do hard work to make our lives and our relationships better for our happiness instead of looking for an easy out we'll never have green grass. That's what I learned.

As for aliens the only thing I can say is, whoever takes a picture of one, make sure your quality setting is set to MAX or don't bother. If I see another blurry UFO photo I'm gonna snap and you will owe me a new keyboard.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by tinfoilman]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing.
Although, ATS would seem a better fit for such a post. Maybe.....skunkworks?

-Dev

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Melissa101

Very nice heart felt post. I read it first not realizing your avatar was your photo.

Looking at you and those pretty eyes,I believe you may be correct in your indigo assumption.

The eyes don't lie. I have met many indigo's just by looking at their eyes.

Many have approached me because of mine too.

Keep up your search and you will be happy.

I also think it may be time to upgrade your user name to Melissa201.

new topics

top topics

join