It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H1N1 who will survive?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Swine flu.... Who will survive

I've seen a number of posts on here about the H1N1 virus.

Many talk about the vaccinations. Some people are convinced that the vaccination to H1N1 will bring about harm to those who take the jab. So, if H1N1 is a plot by the NWOto reduce the population, who would the NWO try to eliminate first?

Would they try to eliminate those who followed their instructions and voluntarily got in line to get their vaccine, or would they try to eliminate those who resist?

Would they eliminate those who are going about their daily business as if there is nothing wrong, or would you try to eliminate those who are stocking up?

This just popped into my head and for some reason, I couldn't let it go.

What are your thoughts?

Will you be taking the jab?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Small minority of 99.99999 percent will survive the vaccine. Vaccination would be graduate, don't you think that it would be pretty stupid to plot some evil plan to kill people via vaccine when in the beginning only risk groups would be able to get it? If those people will start dropping like flies,my guess is that it would hurt the evil plan a bit.
If there is something in the vaccine, it is something with (very) delayed onset of action. And this i highly doubt also. I think that it is a way for medical companies to get a lot of money using mass hysteria.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
dont worry about the piggy flu. I know several people that have went through it just like any other thing. You feel bad for about 2 days and then start to pull out.Sick on monday, should be ready for work thursday or friday. Results may vary. Tamiflu, ibuprofen, benydryl....lots of chocolate icecream. chocolate helps everything

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I plan on taking the vaccine when I can. Only so I can detail my experience here on ATS, and should anything happen to me, at least you'll all be forewarned.

top topics

join