It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How much are the deaths of over 6000 soldiers to you?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

most of my family died in poverty lol , i was raised by relatives lol , who were poor , but today i am rich , self-made ,lol

Obama seems to be taking good care of sisters/gf , no wonders you are an excellent obamatron . and

go back to your blackwater masters or else you will lose your job bo bo go quickly or else you will lose your today's wage or even job , then don't whine about illegals or hard working indians or chinese taking your job on american patriot forums . murderers/babykillers like you deserve much worser and don't worry karma will make you pay and like how most americans are reaping what they sowed so will you , murderer

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by NatureBoy

I am disgusted - these boys got a job - ok, it was war, and that sux - but they died.

At least give them some respect, because they died for you and your country.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
reply to post by NatureBoy

I am disgusted - these boys got a job - ok, it was war, and that sux - but they died.

At least give them some respect, because they died for you and your country.

oops they died for the mic and big oil . why should i respect murderers,thieves,rapists ?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by sadchild01

I feel for your sadness, but these boys did not die for any of that - and neither are they to blame - they were young and they died fighting for their country, even tho they may not have known the truth about their country.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sadchild01
Obama seems to be taking good care of sisters/gf , no wonders you are an excellent obamatron

Obamatron? Now that's a major insult. Worse than being called "Blackwater".

go back to your blackwater masters or else you will lose your job bo bo go quickly or else you will lose your today's wage or even job , then don't whine about illegals or hard working indians or chinese taking your job on american patriot forums . murderers/babykillers like you deserve much worser and don't worry karma will make you pay and like how most americans are reaping what they sowed so will you , murderer

I'm sorry, did I strike a nerve? Did mom finally bust your ass and make you clean the garage and the basement?

What a sad little child you are. How about running away and find some other forum to actually contribute to, instead of weeping like a woman on this one. The grown ups are trying to have a conversation.

And your mom said the basement still looked like ass. Clean it up. And put some sheets on your bed, you look like a meth addict.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by jerico65]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Ah, the "war for oil". If this were a war for oil

I've already writen a few good descriptions of why we went to war; the petrodollar/petroeuro issuse, the oil pipeline, the control of the oil markets, etc, etc why don't you argue against those rather than some childish idea that economic imperialism is only theft if you stom in and actually pick things up and put them in your pockets, seriously is your understanding of world trade really that limited?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176

So let me ask you this...

How much are the deaths of 6000+plus soldiers the last 8 years to you? Was the cost worth it? What about the innocent people that have died? What about the innocent children that have died? Were the 6000 plus soldiers a good trade off for the 3000 that died in the world trade centers?

Well, where to start...

I was for the invasion of Afghanistan...they harbored those terrorists that attacked us. They were training there and protected by the Taliban government. We asked them to give them up, they didn't. It was a neccessary and just action to protect ourselves from further attacks.

The premise is that the sacrifice saves more lives than it costs.

Was it worth human lives...debatable, but I assume those that went volounteered and felt the cause just.

We should have withdrew from Afghanistan by now, or toppled the government and played hit and run...no occupation, get the job done and leave. THAT is defending our nation. Occupation and Nation Building? Well you'd think historically Rome and the British Empire would have taught the USA a thing or two.

Iraq....stupidity, bad intelligence, corrupt leadership within both the USA and Iraq. Once committed to war, we should have packed up and left the minute Saddam was hung. Mission accomplished...now get out.

How can you be AGAINST the war and FOR Abortion.....you support death your you don't....

Most people are for CHOICE not ABORTION. Nobody likes abortions.
And you are assuming that everyone agrees that abortion is actually murder or taking a human life. Between 20% and 40% of pregnancies end in misscarriage in the first trimester...is God a murderer?

[edit on 5-10-2009 by maybereal11]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

Most people are for CHOICE not ABORTION. Nobody likes abortions. And you are assuming that everyone agrees that abortion is actually murder or taking a human life. Between 20% and 40% of pregnancies end in misscarriage in the first trimester

I don't know what "most" people are for. The point of this thread was to see why people value life in more areas than others. It was meant to stir some thought with those who are for one and not the other.

20 to 40 percent seems high..but I won't question that. If there is a "God"....you'd think it would be 0 percent.....

But that's an entirely different topic there. I'm relating to death at the hands of people...not natural death...which is what a miscarriage really is. Yes, there are factors involved...many...

A miscarriage isn't an abortion.

Thanks for the reply.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I agree with most of what you stated about the war. Iraq was a massive mistake...if we did anything...it should have been Afganistan, although that is one of the factors that caused the USSR to collapse and we are following that path....

I want the troops home. Defend the country with DEFENSE...not OFFENSE. Protect our borders and take care of the people within...not fight wars on the other side of the world where they have been constantly fighting for 1000's of years.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I want the troops home. Defend the country with DEFENSE...not OFFENSE. Protect our borders and take care of the people within...not fight wars on the other side of the world where they have been constantly fighting for 1000's of years.

We agree here.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Most people are for CHOICE not ABORTION. Nobody likes abortions. And you are assuming that everyone agrees that abortion is actually murder or taking a human life. Between 20% and 40% of pregnancies end in misscarriage in the first trimester

I'm relating to death at the hands of people...not natural death...which is what a miscarriage really is. Yes, there are factors involved...many...

A miscarriage isn't an abortion.

Thanks for the reply.

I know it's not your main topic, but "Natural" ...If we classify Misscarriages as "Natural" occurances or for the religious "god's will" as opposed at the "hands of people" then we also have to examine our role in saving premature births...we do a great deal of that these days...interfering with "Nature" or "God's Will"

As for the war in it's current state...insanity...it should be a singular manhunt, NOT Nation Building, NOT occupation...where is Osama?? No one even asks that question anymore.

You are right...the USSR tried Afghanistan and got their asses handed to them...as it stands most people alive in Afghanistan have grew up in a war zone...the live and breath it....we can manage the hunt for Osama and al-quadae with tactical/strategic missions, an occupation invites certain misery and a high death toll.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   

bo bo, go quickly and find a job , before the bank foreclosures your house babykiller . else your chinese/un overlords will keep you and family as personal slaves. work with pleasure oi oi

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

bo bo, go quickly and find a job , before the bank foreclosures your house babykiller . else your chinese/un overlords will keep you and family as personal slaves. work with pleasure oi oi

Holy necropost, Batman; is that the best you can do?

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   

anyways ,murderer , i am bored of your trolling, but yes , american army has been resp. for murdering millions whether native indians,iraqi,afghanistani,vietnam etc. anyways USa is going to pay for when it collapses .

troll mode: if you want to be saved from foreclosure and your chinese overlords, send me ya daughter as mail order bride , i will bail you out , i am rich man and good muslim , i will take care of her

[edit on 21-12-2009 by sadchild01]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
reply to post by sadchild01

I feel for your sadness, but these boys did not die for any of that - and neither are they to blame - they were young and they died fighting for their country, even tho they may not have known the truth about their country.

most (if not all) american soldiers are ghetto trash and they think war is like call of duty or acecombat . also third world is very poor and incapable of withstanding expoitation and genocide by USA .

the only american soldiers i feel pity for is the vietnam vets (who are homeless) and iraqi vets who have realised thatiraq war and potentially even sept 11 was a farce and repent their mistakes to god/allah,other soldiers they are murderers and infidels for me , as they do not keep the word of Allah(god for you) .

i am tired of israel and america's ultimate plan for mass genocide of muslim world as stated by Albert Pike , the follower of Satan and those dirty ashkhenazim zhidkov s c u m , the Rothschild. I know as a muslim , our religion will be destroyed and purged by Israel and its minion ,the UN , but the cursse of our mullahs and saints will definitely destroy the Rothschild and those rabbis alonside with the false christianity of america and evil demonic babylon talmuddic judasim , whose devious plans were stated in protocols of elders of zion

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
So what you're saying is that dead soldiers wasted their lives if your ego isn't pumped by "victory"?

Then why go to war, Gus, if it's not for victory?

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
Hate to break it to you, but those six thousand men and women, hundreds of soldiers from our allies, and over a million Iraqis and Afghans, have had their lives "wasted" for the ego and pleasure of people like yourself who just want to get your war on.

Hate to break it to you, but some of these that are dead are friends of mine. I'd rather see something tangible accomplished than some PC feel-good "bring the troops home because we need the money" excuse that a lot of people seem to spout off with any time the subject comes up.

PC feel good?

You assigned the PC motivation yourself, maybe a bid to justify your stance by casting a pet peeve of yours onto others? Marginalize to manage

I think you are the feel good guy here, I think that is clear-

If you believe the US is going to beable to westernize and modernize the IRAQI psych you are a very optimistic chap to say the least. From my lowly position it all appears to be a sink hole with IDEALISTIC goals as the brochure.

People see many aspect wrong with this war, PC is a fine cover story if that offends you more than a debacle of historic proportions. There is no clear objective to be met, everything rests in the mentality of a whole country, I am tired of playing the cop, teacher, moderator, mediator and enabler of these nations. Half the lot of you cringe at a dime being thrown at another "entitled" American, but you could give half a crap if OUR money goes to efforts in a foreign land? They don't share you flag, language or culture-

Are we paying to keep IRAQ stable, or are we paying to keep it in a manageable state chaos? As you see both require constant attention and maintenance, by design???

OR buy design?

Gee?

[edit on 21-12-2009 by Janky Red]

[edit on 21-12-2009 by Janky Red]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join