It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions about Egyptian pyramids

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Extraterrestrial Humans build the Pyramids over 12,000 Years ago with Levitation and Cosmic Frequencies.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Thats a load of crap, aliens did not build the pyramids. Ancient Egyptians built the pyramids, the question is when? how? and why?. There a tons of theories as to how they built them but when and why are the harder ones to answer. Since stone is pretty much impossible to get a very accurate dating by todays modern technology like carbon dating and stuff we wont know how old the pyramids really are. I've heard a couple theories as to what they were built for. The most common is a burial place(which is wrong by the way) another is that the pharoah after he dies is placed inside for a couple days or so till he makes his journey to the afterlife then is relocated to the Valley of Kings for permanent burial. There is also a theory that the pyramids were built with the stars in mind, the constellations to be more exact.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DemonSpeedN
Thats a load of crap, aliens did not build the pyramids. Ancient Egyptians built the pyramids, the question is when? how? and why?.

How do you know they didn't get help?

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Oh they got help, just not by extra terrestrials. They got help from Atlantians or some other highly advanced HUMAN civilization.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I still think the ET's were involved. The human ET's - not of this Earth.

I do think the later pyramids could have been built by the earth humans, but only because they wanted to copy the originals - they supposedly weren't as "perfect" as the originals.

I wasn't there and either were you so we can keep going back and forth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join