It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If your not a truther, your an anti-truther

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I am neither truther nor anti-truther, so keep your labels to yourself. there is a broader picture here, and not everything is back or white. There is a grey area that some people still dwell, where they might not believe or trust all of the official story, yet to not grab onto whatever ridiculous theory gets promoted simply because it disagrees with the offcial story.

Careful with labels, lest you sound like GWB. With us or against us....I don't think so.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by subject x

Ok, look at it from this perspective however...

You say there isn't enough evidence to get a "without a reasonable doubt verdict" as far as an inside job.

OK, I'm down with that lets all pretend were rappers and flip the script a little bit:

Whats the chances of the taliban being found guilty within a reasonable doubt in the attacks?

Slim to none also. What about bin laden? Hasn't even been charged yet. But we invaded a sovereign on that same "case". The Iraq case was more convoluted than that, but this was the direct cause for war presented by the government.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
I'm just saying this because by showing that you actually do NOT have a basic understanding of the English language at an elementary school level, then people will instantly judge you at a certain intelligence level. Sorry no exceptions, no: "well some uneducated people are genius" No. None of that. It's elementary, so learn the difference.

Then write threads about terrorism events and national security.

I'm pretty sure you'll find that 'people' refers to more than one, thereby making them 'geniuses', or 'genii' (depending on your native form of English).

'Genius', being the singular form of the noun, would be preceded by "[singular person] is a", not "are"...

Food for thought (nom, nom, nom...)
Rewey

new topics

<< 1   >>

join