It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If your not a truther, your an anti-truther

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Isn't it ironic. Who came up with the name "truther" anyway?

Was it an anti-truther?

The evidence is more than enough to get a guilty in a trial.

It's at least enough to reopen the investigation. So, yes,

911 was an inside job. The question is, why?

Some think it was to invade Iraq,
Some think it was to erode liberties.
Some think it was to steal the gold
And a number of other theories.

All I can see is

Motif, motif, motif, motif.

Investigations on one person can take years, yet how quickly did we wrap up the 9-11 event and blame it on a group of terrorist, many who have been proven to be alive, exposing lie # 1 of thousands.

One theory that I haven't seen about the reason behind 9-11 involves chemtrails.

What if, 9-11 was done to stop air traffic nationally to study the true effects of chemtrails?

Just a thought.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by kingswillquiver]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kingswillquiver

I think the whole mind set, "If your not a truther, your an anti-truther", "If your not with us, your against us", mentality is completely wrong. If your not a democrat your a republican. Guess what! You can believe some of the democrat AND some of the republican ideas. You can pick and choose what you believe and don't believe. Just a thought.

I do believe there is a lot of evidence, but probably will never see the court room.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
it indeed is wrong, i think an anti-truther is the people that hide the truth/disguise it or deny it.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
You DO understand the difference between the words "your" and "you're", right? You do understand that the word "your" is the possessive form of the word "you". The word "you're" is a conjugation of the words "you' and "are".

Oh wait you don't...

I'm just saying this because by showing that you actually do NOT have a basic understanding of the English language at an elementary school level, then people will instantly judge you at a certain intelligence level. Sorry no exceptions, no: "well some uneducated people are genius" No. None of that. It's elementary, so learn the difference.

Then write threads about terrorism events and national security.

-

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
You're either with us or you're against us....

Wasn't that what George Bush said when he started his war on terror.

So sad to hear the same thing about truth(er)s

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The only TRUTH about 9/11 is that terrorists attacked us. Terrorist attacks have occured all over the world. Is America that special as to where we can't be attacked? Are we that special? America attacked by terrorists? No way that could happen!

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Everything isn't black and white. There is a huge grey area between the two camps of those who want 9/11 reinvestigated and those who are satisfied with the official story. Some people are in the middle because they just don't know. Some people mean well but are simply misinformed. Some people will change if they have the right information. Some people will never change no matter how much information they receive. This is on both sides of the spectrum.

OP reminds me of a quote from Star Wars Episode III.

Anakin: You either are with me or you are my enemy!
Obi-Wan: Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

Just remember the "you're either with me or against me" mentality is very divisive and will probably do little to foster a mutual understanding between the two groups.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by kingswillquiver

I can't be a bi-truther..?

Unless you're gonna tell me god didn't create things that way...

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
You DO understand the difference between the words "your" and "you're", right? You do understand that the word "your" is the possessive form of the word "you". The word "you're" is a conjugation of the words "you' and "are".

Oh wait you don't...

I'm just saying this because by showing that you actually do NOT have a basic understanding of the English language at an elementary school level, then people will instantly judge you at a certain intelligence level. Sorry no exceptions, no: "well some uneducated people are genius" No. None of that. It's elementary, so learn the difference.

Then write threads about terrorism events and national security.

-

Yes, I did make a grammer mistake.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Albastion
Everything isn't black and white. There is a huge grey area between the two camps of those who want 9/11 reinvestigated and those who are satisfied with the official story. Some people are in the middle because they just don't know. Some people mean well but are simply misinformed. Some people will change if they have the right information. Some people will never change no matter how much information they receive. This is on both sides of the spectrum.

OP reminds me of a quote from Star Wars Episode III.

Anakin: You either are with me or you are my enemy!
Obi-Wan: Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

Just remember the "you're either with me or against me" mentality is very divisive and will probably do little to foster a mutual understanding between the two groups.

The truth is out there. There are no excuses. You are either an anti-truther or a follower of the anti-truther.

If you can't make up your mind, then your wasting time, as it is getting short

Sitting on the fence is only going to get a pole up your ***

Denying the obvious evidence is traitorous.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Albastion

It's been 8 years. If one can't decide from the evidence shown, then one is holding up getting to a real investigation.

That's how I look at it.

Are people afraid to realize the truth. Absolutely.
That's where the terrorism comes in.

Fear though, doesn't get answers.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingswillquiver
Isn't it ironic. Who came up with the name "truther" anyway?

Was it an anti-truther?

It's at least enough to reopen the investigation. So, yes,

911 was an inside job. The question is, why?

Some think it was to invade Iraq,
Some think it was to erode liberties.
Some think it was to steal the gold
And a number of other theories.

All I can see is

Motif, motif, motif, motif.

Investigations on one person can take years, yet how quickly did we wrap up the 9-11 event and blame it on a group of terrorist, many who have been proven to be alive, exposing lie # 1 of thousands.

One theory that I haven't seen about the reason behind 9-11 involves chemtrails.

What if, 9-11 was done to stop air traffic nationally to study the true effects of chemtrails?

Just a thought.

First, what the hell is "motif"? Are you talking about interior designing? Secondly, and I have asked this numerous times to numerous "truthers" - where is your investigation? Why can't you convene a panel of like minded people and do some information sharing and investigating and at the least present a singular, cogent and unified presentation of what you believe did and did not happen. Include a list of information and questions that you want clarified. That may get some attention.

No going around and aimlessly accusing anybody that finds fault with your "theories" of being a government shill and a paid disinfo agent. That gets real old real fast.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

No going around and aimlessly accusing anybody that finds fault with your "theories" of being a government shill and a paid disinfo agent. That gets real old real fast.

Do you, or do you not, get your paycheck from the government?

p.s. Etymology: French, motive, motif, from Middle French — more at motive
www.merriam-webster.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I'm definitely anti truther for the record. Most truthers are clownshoes.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

It's been 8 years. If one can't decide from the evidence shown, then one is holding up getting to a real investigation.

That's how I look at it.

Good for you.

Are people afraid to realize the truth.

Whos truth? You yourself aren't even sure of this as you put forward yet another unfounded "theory" in your op. Or was it really all about chemtrails?

CT

CT

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
And if i am not a kingswillquiver, am i anti-kingswillquiver?
If i am not a butterfly, am i anti-butterflies?
If i am not illogical person, am i anti-illogical person?
Nope. I agree with you that a another investigation, independent one, should be started - so i am not anti-you. Despite the fact that i do not think that US government did it, and i surely believe that Israel got nothing to do with it. I just have a different opinion, and it is really sad that current trend is to force one's opinion on another using all kinds of stigmas and derrogatory nicknames.
p.s.
For clarification - i really respect butterflies, not a single one was damaged in during creation of this post by its writer. And illogical people sometimes are needed too.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I have to disagree with you there. The "evidence" is enough to raise questions, but I haven't seen any "beyond a shadow of doubt" evidence anywhere. A new investigation might be started, but what are they going to investigate? All the physical evidence is long gone, and no-one is going to prove anything from the same videos that are constantly debated.

First, prove that "chemtrails" are real, and not just contrails.

After that, we can discuss how 9/11 relates to them.

Originally posted by prevenge
You DO understand the difference between the words "your" and "you're", right? You do understand that the word "your" is the possessive form of the word "you". The word "you're" is a conjugation of the words "you' and "are".-

I think you mean "contraction" there professor.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I think 'truther' is a shortened form of "truth-seeker".

"Truther" implies that we are speaking the truth. Fact is, we don't know the truth.

It is more a process of finding truth by default. We are learning to spot the lies and ask the right questions. But the dig is deep. So maybe we should just be called "Diggers."

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Do you, or do you not, get your paycheck from the government?

p.s. Etymology: French, motive, motif, from Middle French — more at motive
www.merriam-webster.com...

A) None of your business. B) Why? Are you implying that all government empoyees are potentially mass murderers?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
"Truther" has become a lovely word that some use as a derogatory epithet about those who do not find the OS to be the final word.

As noted above, a "truth-seeker" is a far more accurate description.
To seek truth is not unpatriotic or controversial. It is simply that some people find holes in the logic, science, and timing portrayed by the OS.
If the questions - all the questions - are answered, all will be well. If for every question asked there is an attack on the person who asked, it only adds fuel to those who seek the answers.

If you are a supporter of the OS, please feel free to cover every inconsistency, every "coincidence," every hole in the OS to the satisfaction of all.
If you feel you cannot, please do not hurl barbs at those who seek this information.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join